Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,081 to 8,100 of 10,277

Chris720

cooldude13 wrote:

@myPointIs that match i left was cheap cause u guys were better my team sucks im better than my team. also STOP saying baby words like 200 kids plays this like weechi. hey i didnt delete u , u deleted me u lier.

@reggie u wont lose friends like since i had BatLordKing i change it to [NL]BatLord so u wont lose ur friends

Baby words? If he is, at least he's not acting like one!

Also, at this point in time I'd back up Dan Druff here, you're acting like you're the god of GoldenEye and saying you were better than your team.

If you really were you'd stay and stick it out, I've been up against a full team of NL guys and I never left because they were better than me or because I was getting my rear destroyed. You left because you suck at this game and don't want to be killed by better players, that's how I see it.

@DanDruff I've had my fair share of off days for sure, but it's about learning, adapting and rethinking how to approach it.

Also taco's halfbred cousin... ROFLMFAO.

EDIT: OMG cooldude, you're so far up your own backside you can't even see the light of day.

As far as I'm concerned, you are acting like a spoiled brat and act like you're amazing when your just ****! Along with your trolling, spamming and being a douche towards other members even judging people of hacking a game, I want to see you banned.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

cooldude13

@demon noooooo i said im better than my team the one i was in differnce team then i left. i left for a reason is why i had to cause ur tooo good i dont wanna stick with stupit weak people. ill lose all time.........

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Reggie

@Rorylee... I hear you, brother. I'll be on tonight for sure. So add me, stat! Ok, joking about the stat. Lol!

@cooldude13... thanks, man. I will be changing my name tonight. So remember it's still good ol' me!

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Chris720

cooldude13 wrote:

@demon noooooo i said im better than my team the one i was in differnce team then i left. i left for a reason is why i had to cause ur tooo good i dont wanna stick with stupit weak people. ill lose all time.........

Are you a brick wall or something? It's about playing with the NL guys, it's NOT about winning or losing, whether you have a bad team or not, you stick it out and you raged quit, simple as.

I give up, this guy is annoying me.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

longtimegamer

cooldude13 wrote:

@Jack i dont know demon going to cheat too im not

Maybe he and you are misunderstanding each other. He didn't even use punctuation anyways, so I would think it's a possiblity.

@Everyone: Not to get anyone mad at me but, this guy said he's 11yrs old and some of you are actually reacting to him as if he wasn't or as you would someone older (or someone closer to your age. I'm talking about the adults here mostly as I believe some of you are in your 20s at least. What I'm trying to say is that you get an idea of how mature he is by listening to him. Would you talk to an 11 yr old or younger this way in person?
I just think we should try to be more patient and understanding as he's still young and may need that. I think we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt.
Can't we just teach him certain things, like how we do not like to have hackers, without attacking him? Give him the patience and understanding that you would your own son (if you don't just imagine you had one. )

Sorry I just thought I should bring this up. I felt like it was something that should be said. Probably wouldn't be right if I didn't try at least.
Again..I am not trying to cause trouble or tick anyone off. I just think as adults that we can be good rolemodels for the the younger ones and I think that thats alot more constructive and might actually make a positive difference, hostility toward him will not make him want to see things your way and it's libal to make things worse. Anyways hopefully noone misunderstands this as I was just trying to help and I also know that we kind of take pride in the fact that we're pretty nice people here at NL compared to some sites.

This took me a long time to write, possibly around an hour, so I won't know what else has be going on in the last hour.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

cooldude13

@demon Im my bro u need to stop dislike people banned why is ur life being rude my bro is trying to speak people out about stop,this,and ect. u need to CHILL!!!!!

cooldude13

longtimegamer

@Cooldude: just chill out. Instead of attacking people, just try to listen to the people trying to communicate with you. Attacking back is not going to help how people here see you. Also maybe try to read what you write before you send it to make sure that it say what you want it to say. If it can be misunderstood then change it till it's right. For example: It took me a long time to write the previous reply to everyone here because I tried to make sure that it was what I wanted to say and because I wanted to do my best not to offend you or them, but try to help out.

edit: The way you write is not easy read and know exactly what you mean. It might help to use better punctuation and make sure you don't have any incomplete and/or run-on sentences. Just thought that would help.

Edited on by longtimegamer

"NO SOU...

Lun

I agree with what LTG said, we should be a bit more understanding of some younger guys around here.
That said, please @cooldude13 stop double and triple posting. If no one has posted since your last, hit the edit icon (located in blue on the upper right hand side of your previous post) and add text instead of unnecessarily filling up pages upon pages. If this continues we will notify a mod.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

longtimegamer

@Lun: Thanks Lun.

@Everyone: By the way....I think I may have finally solved my internet problem, and hopefully the online GE problem that I was having yesterday with the server. I just fairly recently fixed it so, after I eat I'll hopefully get to play with some of you guys today.

"NO SOU...

Chris720

He may be young, but that's not excuse for trolling the forum, spamming the board with triple posts and accusing members of cheating. If I, or another member, can't get away with it, why should he?

His attitude sucks and acting like he's all that has already worn pretty thin and I know I'm not the only one.

Give him a second chance if you wish, but I've had enough of the BS, so I'm out of this.

YouTube

RoryLee

@Reggie what time do you plan on playing tonight? I will play for a few hours when I get home and then me and my bro are gonna watch Impact Wrestling and after that's over I'll be on for a few more hours.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

grenworthshero

Holy monkey, people! What the crap is going on with this forum in the past few days?! You all need to chill! I mean, does any of this really matter? Have a Coke and smile.

@cooldude
Not to be mean or anything...but I can barely understand a word you type.

-HD- wrote:

Viper is the Friendcode " gatekeeper" , lol. Sorry for the confusion.

You're both wrong. I am the keymaster.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Dizzy_Boy

@all the thought of cooldude actually being 11 is debateable.
check the times of some of his posts. no parent would allow their 11 year old child to stay up way past midnight just to play golden eye and sit on the computer to post BS on here.
if you think i`m wrong, go and check it for yourself.
i`d be lucky to stay up after 9:30pm on holidays at 11 years old.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Chris720

@gren I wish I had some coke, but I'm all out... unless you mean the other kind of coke? o_O In which case, I don't take that stuff.

I might be on tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to play, if I'm not I'm probably out and about doin' stuffs. :3

@DanDruff I think it's time to give up and ignore him, he's obviously not going to learn and this constant bickering is annoying everyone in here. I'm gonna leave it up to the mods as to what they want to do with him.

I don't know why he hasn't got a temp ban for what he's been doing since he got here. Along with his awful punctuation, his posts might as well be in another language.

YouTube

longtimegamer

I could play some. I just got done some games and my onlines working just fine now.

"NO SOU...

Jack2901

Phew, It's getting hot in here.
@DanDruff, dont forget all the swearing too, at 11 he shouldnt know those words! (Actually, in this day and age, he probably knows more words than all of us put together )*

*Infomation may not be strictly true

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

theblackdragon

@my_point_is: school hasn't started up yet in some areas of the country. that could explain it.

@Demon: The difference between you and he is (a) you've been here for far longer, (b) you know better, and (c) we know you know better. He's new, he's obviously young, and I have to give people the benefit of the doubt for a while before i start bringing down the hammer. If you give it some thought, I'm sure you'll understand the reasoning.

That said, please, guys, listen to ltg on this one, as he's said everything i was about to say right now (because someone finally brought the current mess to my attention). Don't bother stooping to his level if you find him so far beneath you. Just ignore him if you don't like his style and he'll either shape up or be shipped out eventually.

As far as I'm concerned, this portion of the conversation is over. Any further comments that poke at him will be deleted. Please play nice, gentlemen, and if you really, really want to comment further, you're welcome to contact us. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Jack2901

All understood over here
@All. Right, im a level away from 45. Anyone got any tips on the strata? Like attachments and perks.

Edited on by Jack2901

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

NightWolf

Tasuki could i have ur pokemon white friend code ill give u mine later ok
Oh and anyone who has not added me plz let me know ill be on tonight

Edited on by NightWolf

GoldenEye Friend Code: NL NightWolf : 3470-1537-6552
[NL] Frost : 3917-6009-5322
Wii Console(Spiritus) : 1900-1417-2896-8429
Chatzy Username: [NL]Trollman

DONT FORGET THAT I USED TO BE [NL]TroLLShot :D

Chris720

@TrollShot I'm not easily offended so no worries there.

@Jack
Silencer
1:High-cap Magazine
2:Light Foot
3:Snap Shot.
Absolute pwnage.

If not then try this:
Reflex Sight
1:Whatever you want
2:Heavy Hitter/Light Foot
3:Snap Shot/Whatever you want

Personally, the first one is better since you have the element of surprise with the silencer, light foot helps you get around quicker and snap shot for steadier hip firing when it gets a bit too close to ADS.

Edited on by theblackdragon

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.