Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,041 to 8,060 of 10,277

cooldude13

@myPointIs are we allow to camp and can we do no grenade launchers cause it noobtubing

@rorylee whats the name of the website when u put pics

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Dizzy_Boy

@cooldude, i did mention that it`s a no holds barred match, so do what you feel is necessary to win. hardcore all the way.
just be advised though, in licence to kill matches, you are capable of killing your team mates. so be carefull where you with every attack you make. you don`t want to lose because you`ve launched a grenade into the middle of everybody, causing your team mates to die. i`m sure they wouldn`t be too happy.
as for camping, if everybody is able to use any and every weapon and gadget at there disposal. i don`t see why not. every cheap shot that people can make shouldn`t be discouraged..

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Reggie

@Rorylee, hey, did you add me yet? I'm missing you and Gameday.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

reggie play goldeneye wii now

cooldude13

Reggie

cooldude13 wrote:

reggie play goldeneye wii now

Wife will kill me. Lol

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Jack2901

cooldude13 wrote:

@demon john wane a hacker?????

Yes. Hence "Add John Wane to the list of hackers."

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

cooldude13

@jack does he do xp i really need to reach ur same lv whats john wane fc

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Jack2901

If your gonna cheat xp go to a different clan, Thats not how we roll. Anyway, how could Demon know his FC?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

RoryLee

@Reggie I'll add you and all the other new guys tonight. And as for Gameday, I'm not sure where he has been lately but if I talk to him I will tell him to add you guys.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cooldude13

@rorylee one of my strategies are when ur a hero and ur stuck with two other people going to kill u HINT 1:go to the wide open place and hide HINT 2 final hint: or curve around a enemy other missed punch him or shoot then there both dead

cooldude13

-HD-

@Druff - yea i already built a section of the rules of the games we play like "___only matches".. I'll add this UK vs US to that section. Plus when I put the document together for friendcodes I will have it list codes together and filter it to separate UK and US players to make it easier.
I hope Viper will be the gatekeeper of that still but I'm going to make a google spreadsheet that can be embedded into the page and new members can fill out their name and friendcode to be added to the list, after approval of info...(<--- in theory, lol)

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

cooldude13

@HD i have a question tomorrow when we join US vs UK is viper gatekeep that we cant kill him like hes like a ref??

cooldude13

RoryLee

@Cooldude you're like a blender when you read our post, lol. I know you're young, probably the youngest on this forum, but take the time to read the post to get a better understanding of what the person is actually saying.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

-HD-

Viper is the Friendcode " gatekeeper" , lol. Sorry for the confusion.
Plus RORYLEE or GAMEDAY are much much better players than me and should be playing over me when it goes down.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

3DS

Who is on right now i need someone too play with too get 675xp too lvl up.

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Dizzy_Boy

@hd that`s good to know.
also, we could do matches based on rank. e.g 35 and below, or 36 and above. this way, the lower ranked members get the oppertunity to gain experiance without getting hammered by the high rank group. and the high rank group will then get a challenge out of having an equal battlefield.
if somebody wants to set up rank groups and rules for these, be more than welcome.
just want to get some ideas out there.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.