Posts 8,021 to 8,040 of 10,277

cooldude13

grenade launchers shouldnt be in costum grenade launcher one

cooldude13

Reggie

grenworthshero wrote:

cooldude13 wrote:

@grenworthshero ok ill be on maybe 9 or 10:00 am through 1 or 2 or 3:00 pm

Ah, well, that's when i work. I usually play around 10pm-4am, with Gameday, Rory, HD, Lun, and a few others.

I added you, too.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Reggie

Bat, backout. Kludy is on.

"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

i unlock talon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooldude13

Reggie

My Wii froze

cooldude13

reggie are u going to play

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Lou_Lou

@CoolDude sorry to be rude but your spamming GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups pages could post like one comment at time plz ;(

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

cooldude13

@LouLou I'm doing it one post now but I never knew about spamming so I'll do one post at time

cooldude13

Dizzy_Boy

@rorylee and viper, sorry, i forgot who was doing what with regards to the GE site. oh well.
@blackdragon, i don`t have a problem with you editing my posts. can you please edit the stupid remarks that cooldude is making about me if you do not wish this mess to carry on.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Jack2901

@Dan Druff, about the USA vs UK, Isnt Macleiod with X? Or is this not just NL's?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

3DS

Right who is on now because i need too do the pistol matches now if possible?

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

cooldude13

Guys what time are we starting USA vs UK?

cooldude13

Dizzy_Boy

@jack. anybody can play on the US vs UK teams. the names and rules were just a suggestion. anybody can in as long as you rep your region.
also if anybody from another country can pull together a 4 piece team. maybe we can get a league table up and running. with stats like games played, won, lost, and team kill total per match and over all.
all depends on who wants to keep score for each team..

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

3DS

I might play in the Uk vs Usa games but only for a few matches. Plus i only need abut 675xp to lvl up

Skype = Conor3000

Dizzy_Boy

@cooldude. if you want in, show a bit of maturity on these forums and you`ll get invited. this "your not the boss" thing that you started is stupid, i`ve never said that i was the boss, and nobody here thinks that i`m the boss. everybody is a team player regardless of age or rank on golden eye.so please behave, nobody wants any unnecessary arguing though this forum, because those involved could get banned, which neither of us want.
as for times, i think it`s easier for everybody play together on saturdays and sundays. some guys have to work during the week, so the weekend is probably best.
if we aim for 10am central US, 5pm UK time. it worked well last weekend with gameday, rorylee, jack and myself, plus a couple of others that i may have forgotten.
if anybody wants to make another suggestion, just say so, and we`ll aim to get things rolling

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

3DS

I'm confused when is UK vs USA happening is it today or at the weekend?

Skype = Conor3000

cooldude13

@MyPointIs ok ill not do stupit things to u and anyone else. im sry that ur not a boss but i was just mad but not anymore cause im invited from u (maybe)

cooldude13

RoryLee

@Everyone the USA vs UK was just an idea that I thought I would throw out there to see what everyone thinks about. But something like this will take time to set up when we actually do try and do it. Right now would probably not be the best time because I know HD and myself are busy with work, Druff said he's gonna be busy with weddings and such.

@Druff I like the idea of having stats. We could just have someone take a picture at the end of the match and then put the info in our new site.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Dizzy_Boy

@3ds. well, we can play by any rules at any time. there isn`t any problem setting up something when ever, just as long as there are enough people that get the knoledge of the match in advance.
i thought that the weekends would be suitable, because more people can join in at a time when there isn`t any work, or school, or whatever to worry about.
once hd has got his site finalised. we can all get thing organized properly.
@hd if it`s posdible, could you please add a rules of play section to your site if you haven`t done so already. i just think it maybe easier if thing like that could make it easier, especially when new people join.
also, things like the tips, and play rules could be added to as time goes on. because i think that tactics could change, or game play rules might need to be amendid. or new stuff could be included.
@at all, as rorylee pointed out, i did mention i`ll be pretty busy for a few days. hopefully things should be back to normal next weekend. i should be able to get some games in today and tomorrow. so hopefully i`ll see you on.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.