Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,001 to 8,020 of 10,277

Dizzy_Boy

US vs UK. i nominate macleiod, lun, viper, hd vs lou lou, demon, jack, myself (dandruff).
"region vs region match rules"
1. region vs region matches take place on team licence to kill.
2. any member of each region that has the highest rank is team leader, and can choose team members they think is best for their team. this only applies to whom ever happens to be online at that time of the region vs region matches, and is not held as a rule in any other match up, unless stated otherwise.
2A. if two highest ranked members of a team share equal rank. the member who has the highest shot accuracy assumes leadership.
2B. if the highest rank member of a team leaves the game, the next highest ranked member assumes leadership.
3. no holds barred. nobody is allowed to quit in the middle of a match (all kills. deaths, shots, points must be accounted for).
only exptions for quitting in the middle of a match are for anything above the general hubbub. eg, fire, floods, black outs, planet x, or your mum straight pulling the plug.
4. team members that quite after a round has ended can be replaced by another NL member if somebody else online if they are available (members from your region preferably). if too many people drop out, the normal mixed team matches are then acceptable.
4A. if you rage quite in the middle of a match, an imediate ban from entering the next 3 weeks of region VS region matches. if you`re a host and rage quit, it`s an automatic 7 week ban.
5. any disputes over the rules, you simply don`t qualify to play.
@viper, if you want to, you can put these play rules up on your site. and amend if, and where necessary. just as long as all of the rules are covered and represented clearly.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

cooldude13

@myPointIs dude my friend jack let me play im in USA come on ur not the boss!!!! also im ur friend though

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Dizzy_Boy

cooldude13 wrote:

@myPointIs dude my friend jack let me play im in USA come on ur not the boss!!!!

how old are you? 5, maybe 6.
seriously, you need to grow up.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

cooldude13

im 11i know better i got no death by challenging the lv 56 ( two lv 56) in archives i did not camp i used trigger mines to kill them and shotguns im not a baby im really good since school started after christmas i had to stop my wii and work ah

cooldude13

Dizzy_Boy

cooldude13 wrote:

im 11i know better i got no death by challenging the lv 56 ( two lv 56) in archives i did not camp i used trigger mines to kill them and shotguns im not a baby im really good since school started after christmas i had to stop my wii and work ah

um, ok. you`re only young. i`ll let you off.
i`ll humour you some more when you grow some balls.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

RoryLee

@Druff I like the rules you came up with. I will make sure and copy them so I can send them to HD. By the way, HD is the one working on the site.

@Cooldude don't worry about those rules, that's only gonna come into play when we get USA vs UK. You're allowed to play with anyone you want, but some people might want to play alone so try not to pester them.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cooldude13

@MyPointIs sooo many people 10 plus 11years old plays goldeneye wii u cant boss and say stupit words this is NL chat not babish things >
it over i dont care ok ill keep my own mind

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

cooldude13

viper ill add u tomorrow my fc is at the bottom of my name

cooldude13

RoryLee

Has anyone played Goldeneye for the DS? I was thinking about renting it this weekend. Just wondering if its even worth my time playing it.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cooldude13

@rorylee i dont but i wish but there millions of hackers on ds cause they used action replay which cheats

cooldude13

grenworthshero

Rorylee wrote:

Has anyone played Goldeneye for the DS? I was thinking about renting it this weekend. Just wondering if its even worth my time playing it.

I totally forgot there was a DS version. I was wondering about that a few days ago, when I saw it at Wal-Mart. I looked up some reviews and it looks pretty mediocre, at best.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

cooldude13

guys how do u get pic on beside ur names?

cooldude13

grenworthshero

cooldude13 wrote:

ahh i cant do this and @grenworthhero can u add me tomorrow im adding u tomorrow

Yeah, I'll add you when I can. I'll probably be on tomorrow. One thing you'll notice about me here is that I take time to play other games quite often, so I'm not always on GE. I'm always around in the forums, though, to see what I'm missing.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

cooldude13

@reggie those noobtubers shouldnt win they cheated omg i got host quit

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

Reggie

Batlord, that whole team is noobtubing! It's ridiculous!

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.