(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lun

@viper, that is awesome! Wish I would have came on and played with you guys. How much would you be shunning the enemy team to get 5 and 10 dom's on them as [BLT] TOAST. Especially if you say one of those mocking remarks after you kill them like, "you're done now". I actually had a good idea for something like this once. If anyone wants to, we could have a "the dude" team. The team could be as follows: The Dude, El Dudarino, Duder, His Dudeness.

@all, sorry haven't been able to party up much lately. Really wanted to give this free trial to gamefly a try. After getting 241/242 stars in Galexy 2 last summer, I decided to quick see what I could accomplish in galexy 1, but my free trial is ending so I don't have much time and definately won't get every star. Also been playing a little epic yarn, which is somewhat fun. Games have to be in the mail by monday, so I should be on GE quite a bit more by then.

Lun

Gameday

GGs Catch yall later , seen u getting on just as i got off Druff. Catch u next time.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Jack2901

@Lou I have a 3DS and I may be getting street fighter.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Dizzy_Boy

@gameday. no probs. will catch you on another time.
i did see you on with a salad name, i went off to change mine, came gack and you had gone. oh well.
@lou_lou there are other threads to exchange 3DS friend codes and street fighter 4. you may have better luck there to get people on board.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Chris720

my_point_is wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Got to 46 and need about 41,000 XP or something, not too bad getting through 11,000+ in one day.

if you didn`t take that long break, you`d have been 56 for a while now with the way you play.
you were a couple of lvl`s ahead of me too, at that point. which makes me think how quick that could actually get there.
tbh though, now that i`m lvl 54, i`m still not much better than when i first joined here, even with the good guns and addons.
and i will agree, the current trend to sneak around and the camping is getting annoying, especially on the jungle and sewer levels.

Yeah, probably... but you need a break now and again. I think you've improved a lot, I think you need to work on getting around the maps quicker though, personally.

I use to sneak around on CoD, but those maps are HUGE! The ones on GE are kinda small and you're usually always banging into someone else before long, so it's very hard for me to be a Ghost Sniper on here. :/

Hopefully if they decide to redo this game for Wii, they'll make the maps bigger, have better perks and lower the amount of XP needed.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Chris720

I was on a little while ago. I might get back on later though, depends on when Harry Potter finishes. It's pretty good... :3

Already powered through 9,000 XP so I'll see what happens.

YouTube

-HD-

gg dan and lou.. .wii froze on me in memorial and that was the second freeze in 15 minutes so i decided to save my controller's life by just stopping there. I might be on later though.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Chris720

Ah well... no more GE for me today, maybe tomorrow, but I have to do some studying tomorrow, no rest for students y'know.

Got a nice 7 piece sweet on Memorial earlier today, I forgot to say, killed all 4 of them with the Talon Thermal, then they spawned and ran up the hill, that makes 7, got out the Strata and went on a killing spree (Mmulti task ftw), only got 1 death too, sucks when you get killed reloading, or stuck on some rubble.

YouTube

Jack2901

I'm constantly walking into things in memorial.. But I do love the little sniper stand off at the beginning, and the one on jungle. Happens everytime.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Dizzy_Boy

-HD- wrote:

gg dan and lou.. .wii froze on me in memorial and that was the second freeze in 15 minutes so i decided to save my controller's life by just stopping there. I might be on later though.

lou_lou was round my place using the spare tv this afternoon.
you, me and the random froze out on that match at that same time.
lou_lou played on, 3 randoms joined him and won the match. luck effer.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Mr_Taco

Am I "shuned" here or can I talk? I'm still a code taco haven't played much to get to 15 days. At 7. Code TACO! is funny

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

Gameday

@Taco haha u like that huh lol

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Lun

GG earlier Lifesave, games always a blast w/u. Too bad we couldn't band all together at the end.

@taco, it's not that bad, you know i was thinking you could be part of the new clan that started up the other day. Maybe [BLT] E. COLI hahaha

Lun

Mr_Taco

Lun wrote:

GG earlier Lifesave, games always a blast w/u. Too bad we couldn't band all together at the end.

@taco, it's not that bad, you know i was thinking you could be part of the new clan that started up the other day. Maybe [BLT] E. COLI hahaha

Ha see @Gameday likes that! If I was in (BLT) I'd be Bread.

Goldeneye FC is 079479547199 Proxies and the Masterton are just like coffe and doughnuts :D

grenworthshero

Mr_Taco wrote:

Am I "shuned" here or can I talk? I'm still a code taco haven't played much to get to 15 days. At 7. Code TACO! is funny

I don't understand why you can't just start a new profile...
As long as you don't hack/use a hacked account, you're welcome here. I suggest you just start a new profile (without hacks) and start joining us, rather than playing with random people for 15 days straight. You can make a profile with the same name if you want.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

-HD-

grenworthshero wrote:

I don't understand why you can't just start a new profile...
As long as you don't hack/use a hacked account, you're welcome here. I suggest you just start a new profile (without hacks) and start joining us, rather than playing with random people for 15 days straight. You can make a profile with the same name if you want.

I agree with you gren. I know that other people were told in the past to start new profiles if they wanted to use the NL tag. the whole business of 15days is kinda silly and completely against the code of non-hackers PERIOD. ....

@taco.. Your account is a known hacked account. Anyone outside of NL reading these posts (and they do) can easily go back and say that NL has a hacker in the ranks and will be able to argue any wins we may get partied up with you. You're hurting our name with using that handle. even if you join up with us later. .... my 2cents

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.