Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 6,741 to 6,760 of 10,277

longtimegamer

@Tech: I didn't even SEE you.

As a matter of fact I just got off GE and didn't see anyone else either.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Gameday

@LTG yea golden gun is fun for awhile then you do have the peeps that camp out and shoot who ever runs to the golden gun great way to level up guns if u need to but annoying lol
@Druff yea there is a time from spawning heroes and a time for not , but theres no excuse for not spawning one specially if the other time is playing right. Too many host quits on heroes mostly cause their team is spawning heroes and they dont like it....

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Lun

I'm gonna try and not loose my cool on this one. Kinda like that facility game the other day I had with tech and dave. Well I guess that's what I get for playing against these "high level" people who don't play. You just get kinda caught up in their bullshit. It's not that they are hacking right this second, but they have had these monster weapons so damn long (having them way before they earned them) they find a little area they can just always win, no matter what the case. I mean comeon, I wouldn't call it kill theifing if someone else on my squad was shooting someone else 10 straight strata bullets in the chest, direct hits before I got there.

I'm not quitting, I'm just going to know what deal is, and for all who don't know, well, now you know. Wow man, I mean, Wow. No offense there Macle, I just don't get why I wasn't getting at least a few more kills. GG Macleoid.

Well I gotta go, I'm late for golf. See you all later tonight if anyone's up for a game EDIT: I must have been making up for in advance for my 100yd wedge (1/2 FOOT FROM THE PIN) no joke. Natural birdie, 2nd of all time from that hole. You guys will never believe this, but the first time I birdied that hole was 7 years ago with a driver. I first hit a ball in the hazard, then off the tee I sank a 264 yard drive (over first the pond's left edge [bet. yards 10-40], then over the creek [yd. 225] for a birdie.

@MACLEOID don't get too deep, Lets get tech and lets get a 55 clan going

Edited on by Lun

Lun

longtimegamer

Well....I guess I'm done. By the Way.... I think I got over 600 pts in the golden gun mode once.
Too bad I missed playing with all of you today.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Gameday

@LTG yea man too bad , well meet up again tho

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

-HD-

I've been on for an hour here and there all weekend. the new batch of players that are in team conflict are allowing me to level up some of my pistols and practice some tactical things. Just got that kunara the other day and i like it when i need to move from sniping. helped me get a nice 12 streak earlier on outpost, lol. might go on in the next 30 mins or so.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Pew

Gameday.... im terribly sorry if i was hostquit / lost connection .
But my wii frooze so i didn't have any other choice then restart my wii.
And sorry again for not accepting the invite... I declined it cus i knew i will end as host again and that will only lead to another wii froze.

Edited on by Pew

Hehehehe.

lifesavedave

Hey macleoid. I'm still around i just don't get to play very often. My wife keeps the wii on lock down!

Lun I didn't know that was you at all! You had some crazy good games. Especially that docks game, I think you had 40 kills!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

joemick

hey guys do u know a guy called 55-klundy because he added me

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Spoony_Tech

LOL. I thing that's lun! He changes his name more then anyone I know.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lun

Tech101 wrote:

LOL. I thing that's lun! He changes his name more then anyone I know.

it actually keeps me going, pushing through levels. Although sometimes its a joke name I find happiness in changing my profile name from time to time. Other times after getting owned, I might feel salty about it and it feels like you are starting fresh. WB jaeger was a name I thought would be funny to eliminate people with the masterton with . I think I'm going to stick with this one though, at least for another 75k.

edit:@joemick, did you used to post on RT?

Tech, hurry up to 55! The gambit, boat room camping, ect., awaits!

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Lun

lifesavedave wrote:

Hey macleoid. I'm still around i just don't get to play very often. My wife keeps the wii on lock down!

Lun I didn't know that was you at all! You had some crazy good games. Especially that docks game, I think you had 40 kills!

that was pretty good, but as for what you got done in jungle. That was just sick, bro. Shame, you got killed at the end otherwise you would have been the hero start to finish.

Lun

Lou_Lou

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Lou_Lou

lol this sounds much better

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

RDB

@Lun, gg man. Sorry I dropped out. My wii froze after that sewers match. We need to party up more. If you see me on, come over to the [PN] chat. I'm almost always there when I'm playing. If I'm not partied with 4, we'll party up.

http://playernameclan.webs.com/chat.htm

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Lun

RDB wrote:

@Lun, gg man. Sorry I dropped out. My wii froze after that sewers match. We need to party up more. If you see me on, come over to the [PN] chat. I'm almost always there when I'm playing. If I'm not partied with 4, we'll party up.

http://playernameclan.webs.com/chat.htm

@rdb, really! That's funny cause mine did the same right about at that same time. Got back on and had another freeze at the end of a game with dave. gg [rdb] though, i agree we definately need to play more together. That [crispy c] you play with is not to shabby either. Thanks for inviting me over, I'll be sure to check it out!
@Lifesavedave, right after I got back online and played those couple matches with you, my wii froze again at the end of stations. Usually when I get 2 straight freezes, I'm done for awhile. It was massivly hard to kill you in archives when you were looming over that stairset railing as the hero, the one facing where MI6 starts out, I think I got killed like 4 straight times even just trying to barge upstairs.
That one guy manmeat was shooting bullets at me and killing me even before I could see him in that game which I was getting angry

Lun

Spoony_Tech

Good games last night Zane and I believe Ultima. Zane how in the world do you start the game so fast all the time! I mean it dumps you in the game a good 3 to 4 secs before anyone else. Is it cus you were hosting? How is your internet connection super fast or what? I hope you see this so I can get some answers. I want to start that fast.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

@Lun. Yea, crispy is good. If you get partied up with us some, you'll find some outstanding players in PN. I didn't even get to see the score b/c i froze, so I have no idea how that game's scores were. I know I was a furious camper... most my games seemed really delayed last night. It was taking a whole strata clip to kill. Ah well, so is GE...

@Tech, I haven't seen you on in forever! What time are you actually getting on these days?

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

joemick

need to get to level 25 im level 23

Edited on by joemick

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.