Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,921 to 5,940 of 10,277

Chris720

@DanDruff Get some better internets! D: That got laggy as hell, jigging all over the show.

And those blasted noobtubers were pi**ing me off, it's alright now and again, but they were hardly using bullets, takes the pi** when people do that.

God this game has the worst lag I have ever seen and it's non-existent host migration to keep the lag down is not what I'd expect from EuroCom... buncha half-ers... can't even give a game a proper online experience, f**king ridiculous! D:<

Here's my tip to Eurocom: If you can't do it properly... DON'T DO IT AT ALL!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

Pew wrote:

@Romulux if the laser has the same accu as reflex its kinda useless :/

the laser does help guide your hip fire a little and make it more intuitive to aim. the main point is that if you use a reflex it adds zoom when you ADS and for close quarters you may not like that. the laser keeps you zoomed out so you can ADS in a level like archives easier and with the easier hip fire it winds up being a decent attachment. (i still like the reflex better)

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Reflex is so much better, not many people seem to vote for the close quarter maps as often and if you do, for example, go on Archive most poeple are going to be using a buttgun, oh... sorry, I mean shotgun... I call it the buttgun because 95% of the time I get shotgun pellets blown up my rear, it's really annoying.

Laser Pointer helps with the accuracy, but it leaves you with really shat sights, take the Varghen as an example, I shall give you... a pointy stick to aim with, oh lovely... another thing is, it helps you know where your shooting EXACTLY, it's also quite nice on the Toros for no-scoping peoples, its accuracy is already nice and high and with Snap Shot and a Laser Pointer, it pwns.

YouTube

romulux

sorry mathias. i was about to leave for work and i was near a 30 streak so i wanted to finish that round.

lifesavedave

-HD- wrote:

Pew wrote:

@Romulux if the laser has the same accu as reflex its kinda useless :/

the laser is for aiming from the hip and the reflex is for ADS so they serve 2 different shooting styles.

sorry to ignore your invite Pew. Had a good room going in heroes . 2 guys from [SS] that I never could team up with no matter how many people quit. so I had about a 8 game rivalry going on, lol. then i lost connection. cranked out 8K XP tonight. may have vargen 2moro (10K to go)

note: when i eventually get proxys ....i am going to abuse them the same way i get abused. GLENN[SS] was merciless on archives and jungle with them.

The vargan really is a great gun IMO. Just be sure to use HH and SS with it.

Glenn SS just has no skill and proxies and masterton are the only way he can get kills so he abuses them. I remember I faced him on my alternate when he was high 40s and I was 5 doming him every game and his team always had 0 hero spawns, lame.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Dizzy_Boy

xDemon720x wrote:

@DanDruff Get some better internets! D: That got laggy as hell, jigging all over the show.

And those blasted noobtubers were pi**ing me off, it's alright now and again, but they were hardly using bullets, takes the pi** when people do that.

God this game has the worst lag I have ever seen and it's non-existent host migration to keep the lag down is not what I'd expect from EuroCom... buncha half-ers... can't even give a game a proper online experience, f**king ridiculous! D:<

Here's my tip to Eurocom: If you can't do it properly... DON'T DO IT AT ALL!

normaly my connection`s usually ok. i think the problem was my mum was on the internet at that time aswell.
i tend to find if those noobers start blasting the place up, i join in. f**k it, why should they have all the fun? nothing like playing them at their own game.
besides, demon. next time we team up, if you get pi**ed off about it, leave the game and i`ll come out and join you. then pick something else to play for a while.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Chris720

@DanDruff I don't mind them blasting the place up, just not constantly, it just gets stale over time getting an explosion in the face. We should play something else other than just Heroes, it's an easy game to get EXP, but when people aren't spawning heroes, it's just not fun. I don't like spawning as the hero... being seen on the map just isn't my thing.

Maybe we can play some GoldenEye or something, but I tend to find Team Conflict and Heroes are usually less laggier so that's why I stick to them more often than not.

YouTube

Dizzy_Boy

@ demon. yeah, i do agree about heroes can be easy to get XP. which is probably why the majority of people are on there.
i have no problem if you want to play something else for a while. it would probably do a bit of good to change things around for a while.
i tend to fair better on black box compared to most of the other games anyway. and golden gun can be good too if everybody is about equal on playing ability.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Chris720

If your on now I can play some Black Box with you for a while? I agree with Golden Gun, I find it quite unfair to be honest, as long as you have a nice area to hold down and have ADS Snap on, your pretty much invincible.

YouTube

lifesavedave

Well guys I don't think the pistol thing is going to happen. Everybody isn't too busy or can't get a team together either because there have been several clans wanting too fight that transformer clan tonight. So it looks like everyone is too scared too face us for a pistol showdown at sundown. Bummer.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

-HD-

lifesavedave wrote:

The vargan really is a great gun IMO. Just be sure to use HH and SS with it.

Glenn SS just has no skill and proxies and masterton are the only way he can get kills so he abuses them. I remember I faced him on my alternate when he was high 40s and I was 5 doming him every game and his team always had 0 hero spawns, lame.

lol . thats great..
I was lurking around the gf forum and seen all the clans gearing up for wars tonight.

about this NL organization thing.... I put it out there to that i could throw a site together if everyone wanted. my thoughts would be a clear and concise resource to list the "rules" of any minigames we might play (pistol matches, hero loadouts, etc.) ,what nights/times we may potentially have people on, rosters and FC's, place for outsiders to drop FC's (potential members or just people who want to play with us), and a chatroom...things of that nature. I dont think we NEED a separate forum than this one but have no real problem adding one or we can just link people back to this site for forum use.
sound good?

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

Well guys I don't think the pistol thing is going to happen.

we can still just run around with pistols on the randoms? i'm still up for it!

Xkhaoz

You know, I think i might start playing again tonight, since summer vacation starts Friday. I'm going on in a second. Man, things got reaaaaaaly deep while i've been gone.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

RoryLee

If I can get my internet working I will be on tonight for some pistol matches.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

lifesavedave

Ok what time are you going to be on rom?

@HD I think i site would be great! A chat would be awesome along with a locked area where we can sharpen our knifes in secrecy, or just talk trash without any backlash, lol. Front page could be an updated roster, that way viper doesn't have too keep reposting it. Could have a settings section were we could have pictures of settings or adjustment tips. Could be bad A double S.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

@HD I think i site would be great! A chat would be awesome along with a locked area where we can sharpen our knifes in secrecy, or just talk trash without any backlash, lol. Front page could be an updated roster, that way viper doesn't have too keep reposting it. Could have a settings section were we could have pictures of settings or adjustment tips. Could be bad A double S.

Sorry I missed the scheduled pistol wars tonight... I didn't even get home till about 20 minutes ago. Bummer. I should be on in a few though.

And I think an NL site would be pretty cool. Good ideas lifesave. It sure would be easier to find the info than something "a little while ago" from this thread. Don't get me wrong, I love this thread, but I've been around since pg 16 or so... I can't imagine digging for something like the first time controller settings were discussed, or bb farming that would take forever!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

right now! i'll try using a pistol and see how it goes.

grenworthshero

Yes, I definitely vote for a NL GE webbie. I'll be moving all next week so I'll have to go leach off of Panera's WiFi or something, but I'll do what I can to help set it up and help with any of the "rules" and whatnot. I'm still working on getting that list organized; it's tough to find the time during a move, all while I'm still working.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Gameday

@All GG , i didnt expect too see that many peeps on koo tho. I will post those matches on my youtube and maybe one on here just as an reminder. L8

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.