Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,901 to 5,920 of 10,277

RDB

ok, hopefully you guys see this. head to the nl chat so we can organize.

http://tinychat.com/goldeneyenintendolife

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

RoryLee

Having some trouble with my modem, trying to fix the problem real quick so I can join up with you guys.

I'm thinking its from the bad storm we had on Sunday, the thing has been acting up ever since.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

-HD-

good games and a lot of fun tonight rdb, nitewing, nerrel, lifesaver, and rorylee (first time playing with you)

did anyone notice that ultima ...i mean [RS]Ultima was in one of our matches for a minute? I think he left that game because of the grenadier hacker though. Congrats on finding a clan to fit your schedule

@gren
you moving out of town or just new location? Don't you live here in Louisville?

Edited on by -HD-

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

romulux

sheesh, i'm glad we were messing around for fun tonight cause someone was streaming something on my connection and it was ugly! it was hard to tell if the hero idea worked or not since it was running so bad but my impression was that it was super hard to kill anyone with those guns, the AK in particular. i changed ourmov's loadout to HH, snapshot and a laser and it was actually useable after that. hopefully things run better for the pistol fight, that's the worst time for the internet to give out since it's hard enough to get kills already.

oh yeah, congratulations on getting your proxies RDB. i noticed you were doing really well tonight, good thing you guys were picking up the slack for me!

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

-HD-

romulux wrote:

sheesh, i'm glad we were messing around for fun tonight cause someone was streaming something on my connection and it was ugly! it was hard to tell if the hero idea worked or not since it was running so bad but my impression was that it was super hard to kill anyone with those guns, the AK in particular. i changed ourmov's loadout to HH, snapshot and a laser and it was actually useable after that. hopefully things run better for the pistol fight, that's the worst time for the internet to give out since it's hard enough to get kills already.

since I dont have the unlocks yet I would only pick up anovas one match... then only mastertons the next....the ak was the worst though(without grenage laucher).. fun stuff

grenworthshero

-HD- wrote:

you moving out of town or just new location? Don't you live here in Louisville?

"here" in Louisville? I didn't know anyone else lived around me. O.o
I'm moving to Fort Thomas, right next to Cincinnati. I was living in a podunk town called Westport, so not quite Louisville, but it's the closest major city. I'm so glad to be out of there and near civilization.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

romulux wrote:

oh yeah, congratulations on getting your proxies RDB. i noticed you were doing really well tonight, good thing you guys were picking up the slack for me!

yea, I'll be spamming them for a while. Till I mature into a good player anyway...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

ultima6605

congrats rdb on your proxys it will be alot of fun but don't get to use to them cause they can be addicting i should know .i did also join your game but left asap cause of that hacker i wanted no part of that and saw you guys were farming as well did not want to be in the way.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Pew

xDemon720x wrote:

And here comes the hell:

I've forgotten how to embed it.

Whooot!!! exactly same thing happned to me last night. You got infinity ammo and you couldn't die. Everbody was meleeing , i nearly got mistaken this was street fighter IV
It was hilarous

Edited on by theblackdragon

Hehehehe.

lifesavedave

Ok guys I posted up an invitation to any clans for a hawksman only war this Sunday night. So far we only got three confirmed so hopefully a couple more guys can step up and be available. To all the new guys, pistols only matches are a blast and you don't have to be worried about being out gunned! Everyone has a hawksman available to them, even if its default loadout.

Heres the topic at gamefaqs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/59332925

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

i saw your post on gamefaqs tech thanks

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

-HD-

@RDB Nitewing Lifesaver and Ultima
heres an example of that hacker we saw on heroes last night that I have been seeing a lot lately
total BS...plus this guy has a hack so that he's always the host so people cant quit and deny him the game.
[youtube:raHjrNW6PZw]

romulux

god i love the terralite. i may switch back from the strata if it keeps growing on me like this.

tech, i couldn't figure out messaging on the 3DS so here's the code: 6963 9266 9351 8915

Pew

Yay i got the laser attachm.
so heres the first question : can i replace the snap shot perk with laser in hip fire accuraxy?

my loadouts (stauger)
1. Hi capmagazines - reactive armor - snap shot - Reflex sight
2 Hi capmagazines - reactive armor - Bio booster - Laser pointer
3. Hi cap magazines - reactive armor - snapshot - Laser pointer

so here second question : which loadout its the most preferable?

Hehehehe.

romulux

pew, even though it doesn't say so snapshot boosts your hip fire and downsight accuracy by a good amount and so does the laser, so if you pair them up it's a huge improvement to your aiming. probably worth giving bio booster up for on big maps.

i use the stauger with heavy hitter, snapshot, and a reflex sight. the reflex sight and laser give you the same accuracy hip firing and down the sights so you may as well choose the reflex and get the extra zoom and clearer sight.

Pew

@Romulux if the laser has the same accu as reflex its kinda useless :/

Hehehehe.

-HD-

Pew wrote:

@Romulux if the laser has the same accu as reflex its kinda useless :/

the laser is for aiming from the hip and the reflex is for ADS so they serve 2 different shooting styles.

sorry to ignore your invite Pew. Had a good room going in heroes . 2 guys from [SS] that I never could team up with no matter how many people quit. so I had about a 8 game rivalry going on, lol. then i lost connection. cranked out 8K XP tonight. may have vargen 2moro (10K to go)

note: when i eventually get proxys ....i am going to abuse them the same way i get abused. GLENN[SS] was merciless on archives and jungle with them.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.