Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,941 to 5,960 of 10,277

Dizzy_Boy

if somebody decides to make up the NL GE web site, i have a few ideas that might help. i know some bits can be found on other sites, but if it`s going to be dedicated GE help site then it might be nice to have earything under one banner kind of site.
anways, my ideas below
single player campaign walkthrough
split screen multi player codes
split screen multi player modifiers, and what they do.
how to optimize your wii internet settings to minimize online game lag
what gets unlocked at what level.
what the perks do and how to use them
what the pre made loadouts have
what the best ways are on how to set up each custom load outs.
an explanation of the online games modes, and maps. with hints and tips on how to play them effectively.
online friend codes. how to add them, and how to send friend invites or join friend games
how to set up the controllers for best performance. with an explanation for each control method.
how to organize group games, and game types such as pistols only or clan gatherings.
a forum section and chat room
links to other nintendo sites.
a link to a youtube page with videos explaining the more trickier elements of GE.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

romulux

i'm glad we stuck with pistols lifesaver, it was a lot of fun. unfortunately the usual garbage has to crop up... who would have guessed that proxy chucking level 56 host in docks would have quit when we obliterated him with handguns? hmm.... the game really went to hell for me by the time RDB joined, the frame rate and lag got rough and i kept freezing. it didn't seem to be happening with you guys, must have been my own internet.

have any of you guys noticed that the wolfe is really hard to aim down the sights? they're glitched and shoot off to the right, but even compensating for that i can never hit anything. the hip fire is amazing though, it seemed really bad at first but if you make sure the dot is right on target and red it always hits. i was hip firing at snipers 100 feet away (while running!) on outpost and getting markers every time.

my_point_is wrote:

if somebody decides to make up the NL GE web site, i have a few ideas that might help.
how to optimize your wii internet settings to minimize online game lag
what the perks do and how to use them
how to set up the controllers for best performance. with an explanation for each control method.

if you guys do get a site running i could help fill in that stuff. i spent a lot of time in splitscreen (too much?) figuring out how all the guns work since the stats are so out of whack.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Good games rom and gameday. It was a ton of fun with the pistols. Sorry, but that outpost match really ticked me off. They didn't spawn once the entire game and we spawned like 7. I'm sorry but if the entire team your going up against is using pistols only the least you could do is spawn a hero. So on the next stage, archives, I spammed proxies and masterton till everyone of them rage quit. hahahahehehe. Yeah i laughed so hard at the rage quit on docks. It was priceless.

@Rom what did you think about that lightning guy? Did you think anything was fishy? He was always facing me shooting no matter the direction i was coming.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Gameday

man i didnt even read any thing above my last post , i didnt know you guys were using pistols sry , but yea LSD i was like screw this no heroes spawn.... I should start a folder of that kind of gameplay called NO MORE HEROES aka weak sauce. Once again if your gonna come into a match , naw better yet if your too scared to be a hero over look that game mode. Im black but call me enrique iglesias cuz "i can be your hero baby" lmao

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

joemick

hey guys im back.=)

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Gameday

Fun times , i got a few more posted as well too bad i didnt know you guys were using pistols. i probably wouldnt have scored as high
Our hero has entered the match , our hero is dead lol damn

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Lun
  • ran into Dan Druff in an archives conflict match a few days ago
  • bumped into Nitewing for an Outpost/Nightclub game last night
  • hopped onto a board with prince-luigi, lost big to him on nightclub but darn near ousted him in a sewers match (2nd place/28pts)
  • also had a good clan battle with the S1+, I was with some randoms on the other team, mostly as we switched from board to board I had a new team, I played ok. They were good, they had two guys that were level 56 and a 48,41

Lun

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

They didn't spawn once the entire game and we spawned like 7.

@Rom what did you think about that lightning guy?

i was thinking the whole time " how much of a p***y do you have to be to play like this against pistols!" they were even cowering under the huts and camping in towers the second half of the match trying to snipe us.

i don't remember anyone named lightning last night, so he must not have been a problem for me. i did find my way into two hacked matches before you got on. one guy was shooting bond's p99 fully automatic, it sounded like a silenced sigmus and it was brutal. the other was an infinite ammo match where people just kept chucking mines everywhere instead of fighting which is super annoying. i saw about 12 remote mines and two proximity mines on the first doorway i came to.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Gameday

lightning is in the video i just posted

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Dizzy_Boy

@jack. sorry about rage quiting that black box match.
that lvl 53 guy was seriously spamming those proxies on that one. i`ve never seen it abused that badly before.
i just couldn`t stand watching that dick farm off a load of kills unfairly like that.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

lifesavedave

my_point_is wrote:

that lvl 53 guy was seriously spamming those proxies on that one. i`ve never seen it abused that badly before.
i just couldn`t stand watching that dick farm off a load of kills unfairly like that.

RDB Really! You don't have too spam proxies on every stage! J/K hehe

Thanks for the video gameday, good games too last night.

After watching the video. First gameday your recording is awesome! Your grenade throwing is good, your going to be a force with remotes. Don't be afraid too pick up weapons also. You walked over a couple mastertons. Pretty good game for you for sure, especially going up a masterton user, a guy with a stratta and that toober.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Jack2901

my_point_is wrote:

Yeah, he was really annoying. >.> and we were always russians or the other ones, never MI6, which really got to me. :l

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Dizzy_Boy

Jack2901 wrote:

my_point_is wrote:

Yeah, he was really annoying. >.> and we were always russians or the other ones, never MI6, which really got to me. :l

i noticed that too. so i`m passing judgement on him being a hacker.
i just wish i noted the name down, so i know to avoid him next time round.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Lun

nice video, gameday. How come you were never on back when I was with NL.
Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't technically delete my profile, although I was about to. I basically did everything and tried everything to improve how my game functioned which unfortunately included deleting everyone off my list. As I have returned my old router and aquired a new better one, the game has been running smoothly without too many problems. I think that the main problem I was having is that when construction started on our house, it was located directly inbetween my wii and router. It just drove me nuts, and I couldn't play with anyone and didn't have anything to lose. Now that I can play without much difficulty I was wondering what I needed to do in order to add everyone again? Do you guys have to punch my FC in again or do I just have to put yours in. When I get off work, I'll try to add everyone again. Seriously, sorry about having to do that, it just was such a terrible experience that I had to try just about everything I could to make the game work again. I hope it's not too much trouble for everyone to get me on the roster again. Hope to see everyone soon!

Lun

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

RDB Really! You don't have too spam proxies on every stage! J/K hehe

Well, yes, actually, I do. And I will. at least for a little while

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

-HD-

Lun wrote:

Now that I can play without much difficulty I was wondering what I needed to do in order to add everyone again? Do you guys have to punch my FC in again or do I just have to put yours in.

you have to put in our FC and we have to put yours in. You have to report when you put our codes in by telling us here on the forum. Its as though we were never friends. I'll re-add you tonight. add me back

Edited on by -HD-

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

RDB

Pandalicious wrote:

@RDB Off-topic but nice avatar.

Ha ha. Thanks. There's nothing like Stanley's face to express so many thoughts and emotions in a still photo. And most of them are sarcastic which makes it all the better.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Dizzy_Boy

@ lun. nice to have you back. glad to see things vack on the up.
i`ll add you in again a.s.a.p

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.