Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 10,277

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Found out why I had some frustration last night. It was due to a level 56 hacker that can see everyone's name. I was wondering why he would turn around and shoot me before I could get him. At least it makes me feel a little bit better about me game.

@Nightwing I just come to the realization that you asking Ultima if you can use his old name is like your best friend asking you if he can date your ex. Its just seems wrong. Ultima should just retire that name like a sports team would do a number of a hall of fame player.

Sorry RDB didn't mean to rant and rave after your touching autobiography. You poured your heart out there for your love of the game and I just stomped all over it. Please except my apology!

@Nitewing, I actually agree with tech on this... you're dating his ex... just remember, you'll always have that hanging over you (no pun intended)

@Tech... R-E-S-P-E-C-T for your eldersssss..........., oh crap, wait, um, yep, that's right, you're, oh, man...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

@Nightwing I just come to the realization that you asking Ultima if you can use his old name is like your best friend asking you if he can date your ex. Its just seems wrong.

what if he uses [NL]Altima? like the car?

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

@Nightwing I just come to the realization that you asking Ultima if you can use his old name is like your best friend asking you if he can date your ex. Its just seems wrong.

Eh... that's like dating the ex's mom... it's just weird.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Eh... that's like dating the ex's mom... it's just weird.

Or worse yet your best friends mom! o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jack2901

whoose lonewolf[NL]?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

ultima6605

romulux wrote:

ultima i've never seen anyone as good at hip firing a rifle as that night...whatever guy. he was coming around corners and killing me instantly with one shot. i thought he was using an aimbot until i saw how much he sucked at scoping it.

speaking of sniping, i started that jungle match out with an 11 streak, really kicking , then went straight to a deathstreak when you started sniping me in the exact same spot over and over. i kept thinking "maybe he's gone by now..." and just kept dying the same way. i went to check the ridge to take you out and there was nothing there, i was pissed!

yea he would do the same to me and wasn't he using a rifle on almost every map?haha sorry i ruined your killstreak but i was not about to run and gun against you,lifesaver,rscoffee and rs:j i would of kept on dying over and over which seemed pointless.so i had to find a good spot and just snipe away,silently but good games anyway.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Jack2901

I'm online if anyone else is?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

I'm gonna have to say it... GoldenEye is much better than Conduit 2. GoldenEye's leveling system might be the crappiest for any game. But the amount of fail in Conduit 2 is disturbing.

You can buy armor, excuse me, wtf? I have to buy armor to have any chance of living? I feel sorry for the newbs who are going to be up against armored guys that they can barely kill with their Scar. You needed to of at least bought this when everyone was new. Fail.

You can't select game modes, but rather "Team Grab Bag" or Free For All Grab Bag", meaning no way of choosing Capture the Flag or TDM only, you just vote for both the map and the game mode. Fail.

No weapon indicators, so you don't know how strong this weapon is, your just left in the dark and hope for the best. Fail.

The amount of times I've had to reconnect is just obsurd. Then when I've spawned IN a teammate, eff the wall, they want you spawning in a friendly now. And then shooting someone that's standing perfectly still and they don't die. Fail.

It can get sluggish at some parts and really hinders your acuracy while everyones doing moonjumps.

I know some of this can hopefully be patched, but this is just crazy... I know I'm not the best player on Conduit 2 and I probably suck way worse on here then GE. To release a game with this amount of weird glitches and stuff... well what can you expect? This a half-ed company. Just wish EuroCom incorporated updates and such.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

I

You can buy armor, excuse me, wtf? I have to buy armor to have any chance of living?

No weapon indicators, so you don't know how strong this weapon is, your just left in the dark and hope for the best. Fail.

the armor is purely cosmetic, the only stuff that actually reduces damage is in the perk section. and as far as weapon stats go goldeneye's are pretty far off the mark, so having them doesn't guarantee they'll be helpful. i do agree that i've been having trouble killing people, even after putting a whole clip in a guy's head i'll see that his health is still full or 3/4 full.

Chris720

Cosmetic armor? I thought that was the "Charcters" armor that was cosmetic and the armor gave you a better defence... I might be wrong, I dunno.

I know what you mean, I've been shooting this dude square in the face and he still stands, its pretty annoying to say the least. It seems more Halo than anything else, its not trying to be unique but seems to be copying Halo and putting in alien elements, like the Hive Swarm thing. And the MP5AK (?) is so slow to kill its ridiculous, the Scar changes firing modes when ADSing to single-fire, why the hell can't I go full auto while ADSing? Its pretty annoying to say the least... and the clip is unbelivable, 20 bullets, really? Yet it seems I run out of bullets before I can kill them, yet they can kill me in 10 seconds flat with the thing, what the frack?

YouTube

Vinstigator

The 2 things that pushed me away from Conduit 2 was the fact that you couldn't choose the game mode you want to play (I've never played a game where you couldn't choose your game mode) and it's region locked. That means I wouldn't be able to play a lot of my friends/SD clan members since a lot of them are from a different country. Isn't the whole point of online play to play people around the world?

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

Kreegs07

Im on now

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Chris720

@Vinstigator Yep. And Conduit 2 really does screw you over big time. I joined a game against a Lvl 20 and a 42, I thought I'd get lumbered with one of them since I'm only Lvl 10, but no, I get lumbered with myself while they get teamed up together. Oh, yes HVS, that really is fair ain't it?

Finding a game is by pure luck more than anything and you can be sitting on the "Finding players" screen for a solid 20 minutes before it finds ANYONE. I don't know how it is in America, but in the EU it just takes the piss, it really does.

And then you get screwed over with the controls, its dotted all over the place. Crouch/Sprint, most of the time when I want to crouch, I either stay standing or sprint, couldn't you have kept them separate? Jeez.

And dieing doesn't take more than a snap of the fingers, killing on the other hand takes months. Even thought your both using the same gun, the Scar for example, I can easily go through the 20 bullets and don't kill them, yet they can kill me in one fair swoop with their 20 bullets, what kind of crap is that?

This is the worst £30 I have ever spent, thank god I used store credit.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Vinstigator

@xDemon - I've heard a lot of people complain about the same things you listed on the Conduit 2 gamefaq forums. I was seriously considering getting this game but after reading all the topics over there and seeing the reviews I was like "I'll pass". I got Street Fighter IV 3D Edition instead... definitely the best $40.00 I've spent in a while.

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

komicturtle

I wish C2 had GE controls ( you know, less jittery and replace jumping with vaulting).

As for SSFIV3D, it's good but it's not a game I personally would buy 'again' (as in if they release another edition).

I'm one of the few who'd pick Smash Bros. over the 'traditional' fighters even though the Smash Bros. games are classified as action titles. I just don't like the idea of inputing commands to pull off one move and potentionally 'breaking' your controller or having it wear out. Thankfully they have 'speed' commands but that's more spammy than the commands in Smash Bros.

Whoa, off topic...

Anyone playing this tonight?

komicturtle

lifesavedave

Jack2901 wrote:

whoose lonewolf[NL]?

Thats rory lee's brother. I would swear it was someones second profile if i didn't know better. He is really good.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

Cosmetic armor? I thought that was the "Charcters" armor that was cosmetic and the armor gave you a better defence... I might be wrong, I dunno.

i think you've got it right. the armor you customize and color is cosmetic, the armor that actually protects you is among the perks and you have to give something else up for it (like bullet damage). while i don't like most of the guns either the USP at least is awesome, not so much because it's better than the USP in goldeneye but because all the other guns in conduit suck so much that it levels the playing field. goldeneye's USP is actually stronger but all of the machine guns are so fast and powerful that it feels weaker.

it's hard to say which game controls better. goldeneye has the better scheme but it's riddled with glitches. conduit for the most part doesn't feel as good but it works without any glitches that i see.

that was half on topic.

Edited on by romulux

Tommy290

NDB - I added you, please add back.

Ultima - did I play the real you tonight??? There was at least a Facility match and Jungle match. I was with MEOWTH, Deak, and [NK] Queen %... You would've been with [NK] King MVP (at least on the Jungle match). I was so hoping it was really you. I don't think I've gotten to play you before, and you're one of the GE elites.

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

Spoony_Tech

Tommy290 wrote:

Ultima - did I play the real you tonight??? There was at least a Facility match and Jungle match. I was with MEOWTH, Deak, and [NK] Queen %... You would've been with [NK] King MVP (at least on the Jungle match). I was so hoping it was really you. I don't think I've gotten to play you before, and you're one of the GE elites.

Its RDB you want and ultima is no more. He is now Phoenix. Someone here is using his name and is also level 56. BTW I added you.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NiteWingX

Tommy290 wrote:

Yeah i did those matches were fun [NL]Ultima is me Pheonix said i could have his old name he is fine with it he actually wants me 2 have that name

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.