Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,151 to 5,170 of 10,277

romulux

ultima i've never seen anyone as good at hip firing a rifle as that night...whatever guy. he was coming around corners and killing me instantly with one shot. i thought he was using an aimbot until i saw how much he sucked at scoping it.

speaking of sniping, i started that jungle match out with an 11 streak, really kicking , then went straight to a deathstreak when you started sniping me in the exact same spot over and over. i kept thinking "maybe he's gone by now..." and just kept dying the same way. i went to check the ridge to take you out and there was nothing there, i was pissed!

Edited on by theblackdragon

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

-HD-

i absolutely hate the wiimote and nunchuk setup! I I've been trying to use it for the last week and i suck at using it, and don't really like the feel of it one bit. I've been the biggest liability on my team when using that thing. I know some of you all are "waggle users" and I can see some advantages to using it over the CCP. Any suggestions on transitioning to it? i'm shameful with it.

I'm going back to my gold CCpro for now. (Maybe I need to waggle practice on a different account)

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

romulux

DarWin wrote:

i absolutely hate the wiimote and nunchuk setup! Any suggestions on transitioning to it?

customize! you can change everything about it so there's no excuse for failing to find a setup you like. spend some time in single player getting the basic feel right and experiment with every setting, you can fine tune it as you go along from there. also make sure you're sitting directly in front of the tv, not to close or far away, and rest the remote in your lap or on your nunchuk hand (that's what i do).

Spoony_Tech

I can't wait to spam proxies all over this laggy mess of a game. I'm going to take over for demon and complain every chance I get. Take two steps boom respawn spawn kill another's spawn kill proxy kill. Lag kill. Take two step appear in another part of the board. Go around the corner dead and about 10 feet around to. Nice job eurocom. We love ya. Great game!! OK so I'm not as articulate as demon don't care tired I'm going to get some laggy sleep.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

offensive-nl

Cant play a normal game the last 2 days because of the LAG

offensive-nl

romulux

^ha. it's getting hard not to complain every time i come on here, the game is just bumming me out every time i play it. i'm getting to the point where if i have to shake the remote to unstick my dead zone one more time i'm going to lose it. complain away, guys, we need this forum as therapy for our GE problems.

conduit 2 just got updated to reduce lag, improve the spawn system and rebalance some of the weapons... i think this is the fourth patch. the thought that right now we could be playing a game with a non- spawn system, host migration, pistols balanced to be competitive with the rest of the arsenal, no glitches, all if eurcom just spent the time to put an update system in place... is driving me nuts.

if any of you new guys haven't complained to eurocom at their site yet please do. in a way it sucks that the game is so good otherwise because it's sold well enough for eurocom to be satisfied with it and walk away. they have no incentive to continue working on it to support the fans. if people keep shaming them enough maybe they'll eventually do something. i wouldn't care if you had to buy the whole disc over again.

grenworthshero

I guess that depends on your definition of the word "clan". As far as I'm concerned, if you share a tag in your name, and you play regularly with that group of people, then you're in a clan, so yes, that's what I consider NL to be.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

isforshooting wrote:

[Player Name] is looking to recruit. If anyone is interested just let me know. We're a pretty laid back clan with some decent players. We like to farm, dabble in heroes, and do the occasional war with other good clans. If this sounds like fun to you let me know or stop by our chat in the evenings for North America times: goldeneyeblackbox.blogspot.com

Even if you are not interested in joining feel free to stop in and we'll organize some matches for good xp and fun.

[hot lunch]

Hey, good for you guys. [PN] is one of the few clans I'd join if I ever ran away from home (NL), although that won't happen. Maybe I'll go [[NL]RDB] to encompass the spirit of the PN clan while remaining at heart a NL member... JK, but seriously, you guys seem to have a great clan with outstanding players and it's always a pleasure join up with you all. Good luck on the search!

@tech, now I remember why you committed to not posting AFTER you finish late at night... Ha ha, laggy sleep!

@DarWin... Ok Bruce, listen here! Do yourself a favor... take that gold ccp you have and put it behind your car tire and backup... sweep it up and put it in the garbage. Ok, maybe just sell it or something, but whatever you do, don't give up on the wiimote!!! You will not regret it! I'm a former ccp user. I used it till lvl 32 or so and then switched. I feel your pain, it was a rough 2 weeks or so, but now, I'm very glad I switched. I'd say start at experienced 1 settings in 1P mode and go from there. Like Rom said, don't try to hold the wiimote steady, set it on something to steady it. I put a firm pillow in my lap and set both hands on it to steady them. Keep up the work, it'll be worth it in the long run!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Found out why I had some frustration last night. It was due to a level 56 hacker that can see everyone's name. I was wondering why he would turn around and shoot me before I could get him. At least it makes me feel a little bit better about me game.

@Nightwing I just come to the realization that you asking Ultima if you can use his old name is like your best friend asking you if he can date your ex. Its just seems wrong. Ultima should just retire that name like a sports team would do a number of a hall of fame player.

Sorry RDB didn't mean to rant and rave after your touching autobiography. You poured your heart out there for your love of the game and I just stomped all over it. Please except my apology!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Found out why I had some frustration last night. It was due to a level 56 hacker that can see everyone's name. I was wondering why he would turn around and shoot me before I could get him. At least it makes me feel a little bit better about me game.

@Nightwing I just come to the realization that you asking Ultima if you can use his old name is like your best friend asking you if he can date your ex. Its just seems wrong. Ultima should just retire that name like a sports team would do a number of a hall of fame player.

Sorry RDB didn't mean to rant and rave after your touching autobiography. You poured your heart out there for your love of the game and I just stomped all over it. Please except my apology!

@Nitewing, I actually agree with tech on this... you're dating his ex... just remember, you'll always have that hanging over you (no pun intended)

@Tech... R-E-S-P-E-C-T for your eldersssss..........., oh crap, wait, um, yep, that's right, you're, oh, man...

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

@Nightwing I just come to the realization that you asking Ultima if you can use his old name is like your best friend asking you if he can date your ex. Its just seems wrong.

what if he uses [NL]Altima? like the car?

RDB

romulux wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

@Nightwing I just come to the realization that you asking Ultima if you can use his old name is like your best friend asking you if he can date your ex. Its just seems wrong.

Eh... that's like dating the ex's mom... it's just weird.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Eh... that's like dating the ex's mom... it's just weird.

Or worse yet your best friends mom! o_O

MERG said:

Jack2901

whoose lonewolf[NL]?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

ultima6605

romulux wrote:

ultima i've never seen anyone as good at hip firing a rifle as that night...whatever guy. he was coming around corners and killing me instantly with one shot. i thought he was using an aimbot until i saw how much he sucked at scoping it.

speaking of sniping, i started that jungle match out with an 11 streak, really kicking , then went straight to a deathstreak when you started sniping me in the exact same spot over and over. i kept thinking "maybe he's gone by now..." and just kept dying the same way. i went to check the ridge to take you out and there was nothing there, i was pissed!

yea he would do the same to me and wasn't he using a rifle on almost every map?haha sorry i ruined your killstreak but i was not about to run and gun against you,lifesaver,rscoffee and rs:j i would of kept on dying over and over which seemed pointless.so i had to find a good spot and just snipe away,silently but good games anyway.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Jack2901

I'm online if anyone else is?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

I'm gonna have to say it... GoldenEye is much better than Conduit 2. GoldenEye's leveling system might be the crappiest for any game. But the amount of fail in Conduit 2 is disturbing.

You can buy armor, excuse me, wtf? I have to buy armor to have any chance of living? I feel sorry for the newbs who are going to be up against armored guys that they can barely kill with their Scar. You needed to of at least bought this when everyone was new. Fail.

You can't select game modes, but rather "Team Grab Bag" or Free For All Grab Bag", meaning no way of choosing Capture the Flag or TDM only, you just vote for both the map and the game mode. Fail.

No weapon indicators, so you don't know how strong this weapon is, your just left in the dark and hope for the best. Fail.

The amount of times I've had to reconnect is just obsurd. Then when I've spawned IN a teammate, eff the wall, they want you spawning in a friendly now. And then shooting someone that's standing perfectly still and they don't die. Fail.

It can get sluggish at some parts and really hinders your acuracy while everyones doing moonjumps.

I know some of this can hopefully be patched, but this is just crazy... I know I'm not the best player on Conduit 2 and I probably suck way worse on here then GE. To release a game with this amount of weird glitches and stuff... well what can you expect? This a half-ed company. Just wish EuroCom incorporated updates and such.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

I

You can buy armor, excuse me, wtf? I have to buy armor to have any chance of living?

No weapon indicators, so you don't know how strong this weapon is, your just left in the dark and hope for the best. Fail.

the armor is purely cosmetic, the only stuff that actually reduces damage is in the perk section. and as far as weapon stats go goldeneye's are pretty far off the mark, so having them doesn't guarantee they'll be helpful. i do agree that i've been having trouble killing people, even after putting a whole clip in a guy's head i'll see that his health is still full or 3/4 full.

Chris720

Cosmetic armor? I thought that was the "Charcters" armor that was cosmetic and the armor gave you a better defence... I might be wrong, I dunno.

I know what you mean, I've been shooting this dude square in the face and he still stands, its pretty annoying to say the least. It seems more Halo than anything else, its not trying to be unique but seems to be copying Halo and putting in alien elements, like the Hive Swarm thing. And the MP5AK (?) is so slow to kill its ridiculous, the Scar changes firing modes when ADSing to single-fire, why the hell can't I go full auto while ADSing? Its pretty annoying to say the least... and the clip is unbelivable, 20 bullets, really? Yet it seems I run out of bullets before I can kill them, yet they can kill me in 10 seconds flat with the thing, what the frack?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.