Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,801 to 4,820 of 10,277

2-D

Just went on the Conduit, I felt like playing it and remembered the online being fun.

[2 minutes and a blank screen later] I'll be on in a sec, guys.

Misfortune subdues small minds.

GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart

Kreegs07

@Urbanhispanic

Yea I am not liking him. He is a sniping dope.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Urbanhispanic

Kreegs07 wrote:

@Urbanhispanic

figures he's at level 56, using remote and proximity mines and aiming without problems because of snap. ass****

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Kreegs07

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Kreegs07 wrote:

@Urbanhispanic

figures he's at level 56, using remote and proximity mines and aiming without problems because of snap. ass****

What is snap?

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Urbanhispanic

Kreegs07 wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Kreegs07 wrote:

@Urbanhispanic

What is snap?

Automatically zoom to the nearest enemy when you aim.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Matt96

Urbanhispanic wrote:

It's Good Friday. Time: 2:31 PM EST
It's a good day to play some GE. 6,800 XP to go until I reach the coveted level 35.
I'm heading back online for a few matches.

EDT, it's daylight savings time now, please use the proper time zone abreviation thingy.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

grenworthshero

Okay, I take back what I was saying yesterday about ADS snap. It is really useful, but it glitches up a lot and it screws me over all the time. I am usually a hip-fire maniac, so I don't use it often anyway, but it's just annoying when I do and it makes my screen have a spasm.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Urbanhispanic

@matt sorry about that

And now....it has finally happened....I'm at level 35 now....what a glorious moment it is.......to be alive right now....yes.....it feels great.......**ponders for a few seconds**....now I need to work even more to level 40 so i can at least unlock more cool stuff...back to work sighs

Lun

First off, just thought i'd let everyone know i have achieved a lvl 45, and of course added the strata to my loadouts.

Good games RDB, Komiks, and Matt96 and was it Tlink in there for a while or was it someone else?

Just thought I would put something out there, I noticed on numerous occations when I definately got shots in on the enemy hero, i was snubbed off my assist xp. This seemed to happen when RDB killed the hero shortly after (nothing against you RDB). Oh and what was up with that one enemy hero on Station? He was cought between the forklift and the crates and noone could kill him. I think matt96 ended up eventually getting him god knows how.

Lun

Lun

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@matt sorry about that

And now....it has finally happened....I'm at level 35 now....what a glorious moment it is.......to be alive right now....yes.....it feels great.......**ponders for a few seconds**....now I need to work even more to level 40 so i can at least unlock more cool stuff...back to work sighs

congrats on leveling up! Was that you playing with us just now?

Lun

Matt96

neolights wrote:

First off, just thought i'd let everyone know i have achieved a lvl 45, and of course added the strata to my loadouts.

Good games RDB, Komiks, and Matt96 and was it Tlink in there for a while or was it someone else?

Just thought I would put something out there, I noticed on numerous occations when I definately got shots in on the enemy hero, i was snubbed off my assist xp. This seemed to happen when RDB killed the hero shortly after (nothing against you RDB). Oh and what was up with that one enemy hero on Station? He was cought between the forklift and the crates and noone could kill him. I think matt96 ended up eventually getting him god knows how.

I saw some one throw a mine on the crate, decided to shoot it, and got an I.E.D hero elimination.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

grenworthshero

Didn't play for very long today, but I'll prolly be on later. Those were some fun games, though. They were more evenly-matched than I thought, some of them. Oh, and neolights Viper04 is me, in case you didn't know. I don't remember if I've ever played with you before.

Edited on by grenworthshero

Urbanhispanic

neolights wrote:

congrats to you for leveling up! I dream of getting up to level 40 and beyond. I'm not sure if i was in that game bu then again...what you said sounded similar to what happened in a game i played earlier

TLink9

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@matt sorry about that

I've played with you several times. I'll add you later.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

TLink9 wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@matt sorry about that

I've played with you several times. I'll add you later.

your name looks familiar...so maybe we did play recently....cool

TLink9

Untitled

A plan I thought of for Industrial, everyone is going to be a sniper.
Edit: sorry for failing proportions and there is a few things off.

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@TLink
That could work pretty well, although I don't think NL are big on camping, myself included, and the person on the bottom left of that plan wouldn't get much action.

lifesavedave

Anyone coming on tonight?

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

TLink9 wrote:

Untitled

A plan I thought of for Industrial, everyone is going to be a sniper.

I don't think that guy in the bottom left corner is going to see much action. it'd be better to put him on the lower floor facing into that hallway at the bottom of the stairs that leads to the train area.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

nice bb farmin dave and rdb that was really fun i really like sniping noobs lol looking foward to some more tommrow night if anyone is on.

btw dave my excuse for todays awfully played game all stars vs sd was i kept messing with the mtu value thing and my speed wasn't up to par but its fixed now and wow did you see how fast sir bud was?it just didn't seem right to me who the hell moves that fast?i'm not saying he is a hacker but come on thats is some bullsh**.i have fought with fast people before like arcanine or bacon which are real real fast but atleast i matched thier speed well maybe not bacon he is a little faster than me but with arcanine i kept up with him at some point i was even faster than him.but w/e i think it could of been my connection i noticed i have died alot faster since i strated messing with the internet setting but its good now .

also just thought of something i think it would be cool if the best players in goldeneye should put [AS] as their tag or next to thier orginal clan tag to let ppl know you are one of the best.dont care if ppl think its lame i think its awesome.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.