Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,521 to 4,540 of 10,277

lifesavedave

lol demon, if you think playing with him is tuff try playing AGAINST him! This really is normal for all of us NL guys. Everyone steal killing and going 1/1 k/d when we all play against each other. Every time we have a 4 man group one or two of us get stuck on the other team for a couple of games. It always makes for some brutally tuff matches. Thats why most of our k/ds are average and it took us forever to get to 56. I wouldn't have it any other way though because i enjoy playing with everyone here. Good friends and good times.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

lifesavedave wrote:

lol demon, if you think playing with him is tuff try playing AGAINST him! This really is normal for all of us NL guys. Everyone steal killing and going 1/1 k/d when we all play against each other. Every time we have a 4 man group one or two of us get stuck on the other team for a couple of games. It always makes for some brutally tuff matches. Thats why most of our k/ds are average and it took us forever to get to 56. I wouldn't have it any other way though because i enjoy playing with everyone here. Good friends and good times.

Agreed 100%

Went against Ultima romulux and RDB the other day for about 2to 3 matches. I held my own for the most part but like Dave said went 20-20 I one match and like 21-20 one other match. At least they weren't stealing my kills just killing me LOL. I swear I would kill Ultima the Rom or RDB would be right there to get pay back or vice versa!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

isforshooting

@RDB,
Thanks for joining us and hosting for the short time you did. Dane was pretty excited because he almost always hosts.
Sorry I left in the middle of the last game, but I was really tired and I just can't handle it when the other team rapes the box, especially when we were careful not to out of courtesy the game before... but whatever. Anyway, hope to see you again soon.
[hot lunch]

isforshooting

GameSon

Hey guys my name is GameSon
before i versed Ultima nerral and RBD in a black box match. was wondering if i could join NL
i have all weapons unlocked (so im 56)
my friend code is 5384-0698-1430
message me and add me

GameSon

Spoony_Tech

GameSon wrote:

Hey guys my name is GameSon
before i versed Ultima nerral and RBD in a black box match. was wondering if i could join NL
i have all weapons unlocked (so im 56)
my friend code is 5384-0698-1430
message me and add me

Of course you can join. We don't have any rules other then no hacking. Always nice to have another proxy player to cover my back. Ill add you in a minute and welcome to nintendolife!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GameSon

i was level 56 and well idk if you can call it a hack but reset my account with all weapons still there?

GameSon

Spoony_Tech

o_O

MERG said:

GameSon

Tech101 wrote:

o_O

lol dw ive added you ill be on see you in game

GameSon

Spoony_Tech

What level are you then and what was your name at 56!

MERG said:

GameSon

Tech101 wrote:

What level are you then and what was your name at 56!

I honestly can not remember and my lvl atm is 26

GameSon

lifesavedave

You can't remember your game name which you had for 9 something days of playing with to get to 56.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

GameSon

fyi 13 days :/ i had a few one of them was iUlt7aGaff7

GameSon

Spoony_Tech

The only way ill add you is if you don't use any weapons or items above your rank. Think how it will look if you use whatever weapon you want.

MERG said:

GameSon

it will look like i used ur weapons "D

GameSon

RDB

@hot lunch. No prob. I'm still trying to learn your "perimeters" on each map. And, of course, tonight nothing really worked with the competition, but it was fun for a few.

@Gameson. Welcome. I'll get you added tomorrow when I'm back online. I saw you playing for a few earlier. Looking forward to playing some more w/ you.

@tech, that last match in the outpost with ninja sd hosting was possibly the worst connection I've experienced that didn't just "lose connection to host" since I've started playing. I didn't want to leave b/c I was having a decent game, but that was brutal after rom/ult/lonewolf left cause I was all alone vs. you two, plus your randoms. Oh well, gg.

On a connection note... 3 times tonight I had all the players in my match drop out and I stayed in the game?!?!? Ult, when it happened, what did it say to you? I'm just wondering what the deal is cause it seems to be getting worse lately. Anyone else agree? Thoughts?

Finally done with the POS wazooooo0000OOOOOOO. No more, ever! I haven't used the toros in so long since lvling up... man is it awesome!!! I'm going to be back to my normal play now NL! Ultima, thanks for putting up with my persistent sniping tonight to get it done. I had a nice docks boat room snipe fest to finish it off. You probly noticed as soon as it was done cause I was out of there and back in the action!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

GameSon

Wicked thanks and everyone add me!

GameSon

GameSon

Oh and can my friend join his lvl 42 and he has all weapons unlocked

GameSon

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

You can't remember your game name which you had for 9 something days of playing with to get to 56.

:) :)

@game, he's welcome to join as long a he's not hacking. What do you mean by he has all weapons unlocked? Xp completed on available guns, or hacked to have all guns literally? If the latter, don't bother w/ fc, I don't think anyone will add him anyway.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Yeah host lag for me was also really bad tonight. I couldn't keep a positive kdr for the life of me. A level 19 guy kept killing me. He had 8 kills in that industrial match and I think I was most if not all of them. Is lonewolf Rorys brother? He was the one I was talking about! Yeah and that ninja SD game was awful. I only stuck around because you did RDB. But as bad as it was for some reason my host lag while not nearly that bad still seemed worse. I can deal with hiccups but that stuck in the mud feeling to me is even worse. If I can't run I'm no good to anyone! I swear I hit the run button 3 times and go nowhere. Then a second later run when I don't want to. This for me is the game killer more then anything!

MERG said:

lifesavedave

Sorry ultima i wanted to finish playing with ninja. Disappointing to say the least.

My team spawned 10 times while his team spawned 00000000000. He barely mustered up a 1/1 k/d. LOL

Oh sorry for not spawning on that nightclub match with drew but it never gave me the option. Lame.

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.