Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 10,277

GameSon

All weapons and attachments unlocked got from promo code xD and we are really good we will have a game soon.

GameSon

lifesavedave

Really, a promo code uh. Never heard of that one.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

@gameson thats hacking bro play legit like the rest of us if not then dont bother asking anyone FCs here. iam pretty sure everyone would feel the same way about this NO HACKERS!.

@Demon LMAO! iam srry i just get so into the game that i try to play the best i can because its fun that way i promise you i didn't mean to steal any kills from you and dont worry iam not offended on what you wrote i actually take it as a complement well hopfeully when you reach a higher lvl maybe we can party up again i always liked having you on my team your a really good player for your lvl.

@Tech,RDB srry i left guys on that match with ninjaSD on outpost but i was laging so bad that my player was constantly skipping and shooting all over the map that i just had to leave. and i did notice RDB, put down that sniper rifle and pick up that strata soldier and lets get these kills on what we do best run and gun lol.btw good games tonight .

@lifesaver its cool, i was so tired in last match i played against you and drewDS that i had to call it quits, good match tho.

@hotlunch LOL!

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Chris720

After waking up and seeing what I said, that's probably my sleep deprivation. I think its down to the fact that I've played on my own for quite a fair bit and playing in a team is just weird to me lol. I just want to get the Strata as quickly as possible, so I'll see if I can get it within the next few days.

I should probably of calmed down before posting too... what I said made me look like a right dickhead... :/

Sorry about that Ultima.

@Gameson... do you have the 10,000 XP per kill hack? Yeah... we don't want uhh... any hackers here... <.< >.>

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

GameSon

xDemon720x wrote:

After waking up and seeing what I said, that's probably my sleep deprivation. I think its down to the fact that I've played on my own for quite a fair bit and playing in a team is just weird to me lol. I just want to get the Strata as quickly as possible, so I'll see if I can get it within the next few days.

I should probably of calmed down before posting too... what I said made me look like a right dickhead... :/

Sorry about that Ultima.

@Gameson... do you have the 10,000 XP per kill hack? Yeah... we don't want uhh... any hackers here... <.< >.>

Ah ok we have no hack its just all weapons unlocked thats it and gadgets from promo code no Homebrew or nothing well anyways

GameSon

Spoony_Tech

Don't do it demon. Play the right way!!!!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Don't do it demon. Play the right way!!!!!!

Oh yes, because struggling through 40,000+ xp is the right way... that is how I like to call: The boring, long road to hating this game.

And I've had a thought... GoldenEye seems to be quite backwards. You have to climb up to 45 to get a half decent weapon and then up through 50+ to get any good gadgets. Then you recieve the most powerfulest game (I'm guessing) at 56. I'm sorry I don't need XP at that point... so what's the point in giving me a gun then, when it would make more sense at 52 or something? o_0

Anyone below 45 is at a huge disadvantage. The best gun in the game (Strata) going up against crap weapons... CoD is better in quite a few ways by balancing out so everyone gets a chance to be top dog rather than just the 45+ guys. But that's just me.

But GE has much better physics and is far more fun, its just the fact you get better guns when you're more-or-less 10-11 levels away from finishing.

YouTube

longtimegamer

@Tech: Soo mad. I was having problems with my internet or something. I had wanted to look and see if some of my friends were playing, but couldn't get on. maan....I feel left out watching you guys talk about your games you play together.

Anyways...You sound like me Tech about playing games the right way. I'm always making comments to my brothers when they talk about using cheats (in single player).

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Chris720

I'll play games the right way, but when you have to struggle through 1,500,000 to get to Lvl 56... I feel a little part of myself die inside.

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Demon do you have a 3ds?
Seriously quit your complaining. Out of all the people here you got to your level faster then any of us. I've seen you on your own consistently get a thousand experience. That's like 40 games for you when I play I'm usually the host and it sometimes takes me 4 games to get to a thousand. But because I'm on a team of lifers I'm usually glad to be the host for them. Sometimes I rather just go against my team instead so as not to be the host. At least that way I wont lag as much going up against them. So quit your complaining ever day and go out there and get your experience. We all had to do it. I feel like it will be August before I reach level 56 but al least ill feel good about it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

RDB wrote:

that last match in the outpost with ninja sd hosting was possibly the worst connection I've experienced ... that was brutal after rom/ult/lonewolf left cause I was all alone vs. you two, plus your randoms.

On a connection note... 3 times tonight I had all the players in my match drop out and I stayed in the game?!?!?

every match we had done was running like crap but that one made me straight up leave. sorry we all seem to have done the same thing, but i've paid my debt to this game, i don't need any more matches like that!

i was surprised to see everyone else drop in that match you were hosting, i think me and two others were the only ones who stayed. that's the first time i've seen that happen with your hosting... maybe your provider gave you a downgrade to balance for tech's upgrade?

after that i signed off and went to my new account for a while. i wanted to play with you guys but we seemed to be getting nothing but clan fights and for the record.... i kind of hate fighting other 56ers. the game becomes about who has the most proxies lying around. if the other team does, you're going to wander around with a grenade cooked or pointing your gun at the ceiling and floor the whole time and all they have to do is pop out and blast you or wait for the inevitable explosion.

it's just like goldeneye, when the other team has all the consoles they can just run around blasting while you're stuck like a poor sap hacking. we managed to turn the tables in that archives match and get our proxies everywhere and win (i think?) but it doesn't feel very fun to play that way.

xDemon720x wrote:

You have to climb up to 45 to get a half decent weapon

the terralite is more than decent, i use it for goldeneye and it's still one of my favorite guns. even the stauger is easily usable at 56 if you go for headshots. it's a pretty formidable gun that way, it kills as fast as a strata but never, ever runs out of bullets. after starting over with a new account i'd kill to have either of those guns, the kallos and sigmus 9 are weaklings.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

@Tech But I like complaining, lol. I don't mean it, its just it pushes my buttons. I'll shut up from now on.

@Rom Personally, the Terralite is alright now and again, but it just can't compete with a Strata... but that might just be me. The Stauger is an amazing gun, its like a mini-version of the Strata I 'spose, but even with its high damage, it doesn't seem to actually kill all that quickly, which is quite odd to me...

Also, maybe I should quit complaining... I really don't have an excuse for it. Except the annoying amount of XP... D: But I'll just have to fight through it step by step.

YouTube

Chris720

Sorry about that game on Outpost Ultima and Bx Lounger. Wii froze, and then it was dinner time.

Maybe next time.

YouTube

romulux

GameSon wrote:

i was level 56 and well idk if you can call it a hack but reset my account with all weapons still there?

GameSon wrote:

Oh and can my friend join his lvl 42 and he has all weapons unlocked

this sounds a little too convenient to not be a hack. i don't mean to insinuate anything but i doubt there's a promo code to unlock everything from the start. the xp system is the whole drive of online play and it sounds weird for the developer to give out a code that ruins the key part of their online experience.

the main reason i'm suspicious is that we had a guy who claimed the same thing, that he had everything magically unlocked at level 30 something and didn't know how, who agreed not to use guns beyond his level. then we see a bunch of messages over at gamefaqs about how he's hacking and using the ivana spec and proxies at level 31, in addition to killing teammates in tltk and generally being an ass, which wasn't very cool.

so if you're going to use the NL tag please stick to your legit weapons all the time and not just when playing with us, otherwise we will eventually find out and remove you from our lists. i played you the other night on my alternate account (Also Nerrel) and you seemed to be playing fairly, so i'm not calling you out. just saying...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

@Rom Yet there's promo codes where you can unlock the game modes... who knows if the developer might've allowed to unlock all the guns? However it does sound quite farfetched.

Currently have 32,845 XP to go until Lvl 45... I wonder if I can get there before Saturday... challenge time I thunk!

YouTube

longtimegamer

I've been borrowing this game. Anyone know if I would have to start over (level 9 now) if bought and used my own copy. Like would I have a different FC?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Urbanhispanic

xDemon720x wrote:

Sorry about that game on Outpost Ultima and Bx Lounger. Wii froze, and then it was dinner time.

Maybe next time.

oh so it was you??? it's cool...I was wondering what happened...but then I had to run to the supermarket to buy a few things...we gotta do it again soon okay?? Same to Ultima because I rarely see him online.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Urbanhispanic

Uggh...I envy all the gamers who legitimately reached level 45 and beyond....I look at my weapon proficiencies every day and wish I had access to the other weapons to max out their levels. So far I'm at Level 33. Has anyone played the classic conflict mode yet?? How is it??

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

GameSon

Ive used the promo code you cant use it now so i cant join right?

GameSon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.