Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 10,277

romulux

so i switched to my new account and played as bond (fun to see the "first time as bond" xp bonus again) then proceeded to go on a 36 killstreak, got 10+ dominations on three players and a 5 domination on the other, my k/d ratio went from 1.5 to 2.12 in that one match.

i've been trying to get another 30 streak for what, like two months now and i easily get one right away on my level 10 account. ha, what the hell? i'm wondering if the game only matches you with higher level players when you're at 56, because i haven't had a perfect storm of noobs like that in a looong time on my 56 account.

RDB wrote:

Ult, Rom, Tech... I pushed the sniping to a new low today... boat room camping.

don't be ashamed. it must be done. how do you think i leveled up the gambit?

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

@RDB thanks that outpost match was insane!i couldn't have done it without my new loadout,after testing so many different weapons and attachments i find this one to be the best by far.71 kills is my new record,but good games last night tech,rom, and rdb they were fun, and Rom i see that you have been on a killing rampage latetly,your skills has definitely reached a new level!

STRATA! STRATA! STRATA!

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

lifesavedave

@Lun don't give up! Your almost there! Just a little bit further.

@Rom GOOD JOB! and i know how you feel. I've been getting gunned downed every time i get close to 30 also until the other day. I was BB farming with my S1 buddies when i got a 34 streak. Ended up going 46/1 but they were low, low, low level guys. I was so excited to get a 30 again but i was also pretty disappointed in myself. I could have just as easily went 46/0.

@Ultima GOOD JOB to you also! I have no idea how some people are able to rack up that many kills on outpost. I've hit mid 50s a couple of times there but that is no where near 70 kills! So is your new loadout the ivanna/masterton combo? This has been my go-to loadout for awhile now and i have noticed a major increase in my k/d since using it. The 2 things i think causes the improvement in k/d is 1) i don't die due to reloading anymore because i just quickly change loadouts in the middle of a gun fight 2) i am using the overly powerful masterton more due to a switching to it in close proximity areas. Example would be all of the staircase areas on industrial or going in and out of the two story building on outpost. I'm going to try a stratta/masterton loadout next to see if i like it better.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

@lifesaver i used the ivana/masterston combo it is a good loadout but cant seem to hit ppl as much as when i have snap shot,at the outpost match it was strictly speed and accuracy that i had on my loadout this is what i used strata/kunara/proxys/lightfoot/snapshot/silencer i love it the strata is just so accurate.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

@Lun don't give up! Your almost there! Just a little bit further.

Agreed... it's worth it for the strata! I feel your pain, but keep going!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

I need to get to 56 before Conduit 2 is released... that game will surely rip me away from GE for a certain amount of time.

I don't want to offend anyone here, but I really need to find this 10,000+ xp hack... I want 56 so bad D: Just so I can stop leveling up and concentrate on playing.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

longtimegamer

SOoooooo.........When is a good time to catch people online? I've hardly played with anyone from here. Anyone who wants to add me, I added everyone from the front page

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Spoony_Tech

Longtimegamer most of the people from the front page don't even play anymore. Look back a page and click on grenworthshero goldeneye friends list. It in his sig! More of the people near the bottom of that list still play.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

demon, forget 56. the ivana spec is nice but it's no strata, just get to 45 and i think you'll be happy. i had thought you were at 44, i was surprised to see you still at 43 the other day. either way, grind it!

lifesavedave wrote:

@Ultima GOOD JOB to you also! I have no idea how some people are able to rack up that many kills on outpost.

ha, i have no idea how he racks up so many kills in general. even when i think i've done alright his killcount will be twice as high, with the same deaths. it's like he's a magnet for all the action in the match.

Chris720

@Rom It isn't so I get the Ivana, its so I can stop the leveling up... grinding through that XP gets pretty boring.

I can't wait to get the Strata... but I still have 11 more levels to waddle through until 56... if we play tonight can you drop the Ivana or something? I only need 18 kills with it to level it up for 100xp

YouTube

grenworthshero

Tech101 wrote:

Longtimegamer most of the people from the front page don't even play anymore. Look back a page and click on grenworthshero goldeneye friends list. It in his sig! More of the people near the bottom of that list still play.

Yeah, I only have 40-something people on my friends list on GE and there're 82 names on the full list so far...unless there's anyone I missed since I was gone for a week; I haven't checked yet.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Chris720

I'll be on in like 20 minutes, hope to see you guys there, I might try to stay on longer too if possible.

YouTube

komicturtle

Hey, I'll be up for some online matches

komicturtle

longtimegamer

Man. Got kicked off for inactivity once. That's a first, I think.
Recently just reached lev 9. Had a good game there. Wish you all coulda seen it. I had some new, cool accolaids.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Chris720

That dude about peeved me off... remote trigger mine... strata spam... remote trigger mine... just leave me alone so I can get some XP god dammit!! And at least a streak going, god... give me that freaking Strata so I can rape them quicker. The Anova is getting me nowhere... the Strata's precision and good accuracy owns the Anova any day, its like fighting a tank with a bloody BB gun... it does eff all, and when it does decide to work I'm usually dead along with him...

I swear one of these days Ima just hack it, this XP is a pain in the nut and being stuck with crap weapons for half a century is sure fire way to peeve people off.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Gee demon sounds like you just described RDB's game to a tee!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Gee demon sounds like you just described RDB's game to a tee!

Ahh, nice!!! That is my game. And get used to it b/c i have about 80 bazillion xp to go till I get a new automatic weapon.

And sprinkle in a bit of boat room camping to lvl the wazooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

God, 20 times in a row, I'm shooting this dude then Ultima walks into my bullets and steals my kill... I'll take it for so long, but having that done over and over is just the bull. I'm sorry Ultima, but would you like to calm it down a notch? Its becoming so hard just get a kill on the board with you in the room... D:

Then the 1000+ XP while we just get the left overs? For gods sakes, you don't need it Ultima, jesus christ... it might be the lack of sleep, but you are so bloody annoyingto play with. D:

I'll probably stop playing with some of you guys until I can get that Strata... this is just getting ridiculous...

EDIT: I don't want to sound like a twat and I don't want to offend you in anyway, Ultima, but I just can't stand playing with you... its so annoying shooting a guy and then getting it stolen repeatedly... at times I've njust given up in the match because I know I'm never gonna get any XP... :/ And playing with you is more annoying than fun, again I don't want to offend you or anything, you're a good player, but you are so annoyingly good its hard for me to keep up with my underpowered shiz you call weapons...

Its fun playing with you guys, but getting ripped of your kills is so annoying, especially by a guy who doesn't even need the XP. I know I probably do it to some of you guys, but the way Ultima's doing it is just obsurd.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

romulux

demon, you've got to set aside xp and just play for fun when you're in a party with other NL guys because yes, they will murder your killcount. it's not like anyone is actively trying to hog all the kills for themselves, i'm sure ultima is just playing as well as he can for the fun of it. if you want more kills, fight harder to keep up! go for headshots and stay on a different part of the map from him. that's what i have to do when playing with him.

RDB

@demon... seriously, it's just a game. I've been playing with Ultima, Rom, Tech, Lifesave mostly since lvl 17!!! Look back about 100 pages and see the jokes! It's just part of playing in the team. It's taken me about 13 days to get to lvl 48 (going to be tonight). That's crazy long for my lvl, but it's been with teammates virtually the whole time... and much better teammates too. I've played a bit of solo, but not much. Anyway, just enjoy the game man... xp will come in time.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.