Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 10,277

Kadabra

^^Yeah but nobody's trading me
I'll probably change it when I hit lvl 56 though.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

isforshooting

ultima6605 wrote:

@kadabra okay sorry dude for flipping out like that i was never upset at you only at hotlunch for being the host but if you say it was a freeze then i understand cause it happened to me yesterday when i was playing against you and some other pokeman members on a heroes match and noticed you had left so i figured it was a game freeze and then towards the end of the match my game froze i was so freaking mad lol because your team was a good challenge really intense game you guys play very well.and its kool you can add me ill add you in a lil bit.one more thing are the ppl really over at gamefaqs talking about me how i destroy the bb so quick and thats it annyoing wow lol i must be popular 2 and iam not even gonna get started with that like you said its all about having fun when it comes down to goldeneye.

Hey Ultima, Tech, I was told there was some discussion on this forum about yesterday and about what I was posting in the Gamespot forum yesterday. I apologize if I said anything that offended you. I was frustrated and upset about the game, but just because I don't like the way you play doesn't mean you have to play differently. I was venting and inappropriately so since the TOS guys took the thread down. But by the end I wanted to take it down anyway because I realized how ridiculous it was.
Anyway, hopefully we can move on from this. If I meet up with you again I hope it's under better circumstances.
hot lunch

isforshooting

Spoony_Tech

Hi isforshooting! I'm sorry as well. Had to come and defend my Guy. I was wondering why the topic got deleted. I think we have all calmed down. I know about opening up a topic and being mad though. Its why I opened up my stupid ads snap topic which now is trolled by thedan11. LOL!! Nice to see you here though and stick around post your code and get into some matches.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

@hotlunch heyy i just wanted to apologize as well the whole thing was stupid to begin with i didnt mean for the post to get out of hand like that just sometimes when it comes to video games i get really angry lol iam pretty sure iam not the only one but whatever thats old news now and looking foward to having you on my team or playing against you again as long as we are having fun its all cool.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Gameday

i didnt read but was there an arguement of some sort over weapons ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

isforshooting

Glad you guys are all mature about this, much appreciated.
I'm up for exchanging fc's if you like. I can see yours in your sig's, I'll plug them in. Mine is 0112 2057 2096.
I play BB almost exclusively, I dabble a bit in heroes now and again. I'm in a new clan/team with Great-Dane and Irate Jawa and all we pretty much do is play BB. Might be fun to set up a match sometime. Let me know if you are interested.
hot lunch

isforshooting

RDB

isforshooting wrote:

Glad you guys are all mature about this, much appreciated.
I'm up for exchanging fc's if you like. I can see yours in your sig's, I'll plug them in. Mine is 0112 2057 2096.
I play BB almost exclusively, I dabble a bit in heroes now and again. I'm in a new clan/team with Great-Dane and Irate Jawa and all we pretty much do is play BB. Might be fun to set up a match sometime. Let me know if you are interested.
hot lunch

Hot Lunch... I like the name Makes me laugh, or at least smile every time I see it.

I'll get you added too. FC in sig. It'd be fun to get some "outsiders" playing with us. Plus I rarely play BB, so I'm sure I can learn a ton from you all. I'll have to kill ya if you're farming though. See ya out there!!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kadabra

Great games, Matt and Ultima I'm glad you joined me after I left you. I don't normally leave parties but Bulbasaur's my clan leader, and he sent like 4 invites so it was clear he wanted me.
What do you guys think of me and/or the other Pokemon from just now? Be interesting to hear non-gamefaqs opinions of us.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

isforshooting

RDB wrote:

Hot Lunch... I like the name Makes me laugh, or at least smile every time I see it.

I'll get you added too. FC in sig. It'd be fun to get some "outsiders" playing with us. Plus I rarely play BB, so I'm sure I can learn a ton from you all. I'll have to kill ya if you're farming though. See ya out there!!

Well, you might not want to play with me and my buds because we do a lot of farming. Until we actually meet up with some other good players we just farm because BB can get really boring. Perhaps we should do heroes, as long as you actually spawn the hero once or twice I'd be alright with that.

isforshooting

Spoony_Tech

^Dont worry we spawn heroes all over the place unless we notice the other team is not then its game on for kills I guess.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

isforshooting wrote:

Well, you might not want to play with me and my buds because we do a lot of farming. Until we actually meet up with some other good players we just farm because BB can get really boring. Perhaps we should do heroes, as long as you actually spawn the hero once or twice I'd be alright with that.

Ha, I don't mind BB. I'll even give farming a try... why not? Not sure I'll enjoy it cause I'm used to run-n-gun style, but maybe that'll help me learn some stealth...? Almost all my play has been heroes for the last month or so. I'm almost always playing with other NL, so that's a good place to find a variety of players to go against. I've never been in a match where my team didn't spawn at least a few times. If the other team clearly isn't spawning, then my rule of thumb is if they haven't had a hero since my last death, I don't spawn. But if they are clearly spawning and just haven't for a bit for some unknown reason, I still will... you get the drift.

When are you usually playing? I'm usually on 8-12PM or so Eastern time. C ya out there.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

ultima6605

@kadabra wow thats was alots of fun playing against some high lvl players like you guys i would have to say your clan is awesome it felt like kinda giong up against my own clan when i played them but it did kinda suck losing 3 straight games in a row and not having my clan with me to acutally give your team a fair challenge if i was to pick who i would want on my team to play against the pokeman clan it would have be nerrel,lifesaver and tech that would be a crazy match but good games and definitly anxcious to play you guys again.

Edited on by ultima6605

skype-ultima6605

isforshooting

@RDB, There isn't anything tricky to farming. I run and gun all the time! It's more of a concept rather than a strategy. When we go into a BB match we don't expect to farm, it may turn out that way, but the main strategy is always about winning. Farming is merely the result of our side is so dominant that we want to drag out the games. It's not challenging or fun to just destroy or download the box as fast as possible because the games end too fast, so when we realize we easily have the game in hand we simply leave the box alone until the time gets low. Otherwise we spend too much of our online experience voting for maps in the lobby and hoping the host doesn't quit.
However, the moment we come across another party of good players, the farming is over. And that's not by choice, it's a fact. You can't farm good players, that's just the reality. Even when we are in the middle of farming and a couple very good players join the other team, the farming comes to an abrupt end because the dynamic of the match changes. But that's what we look forward to because playing tough opponents is the best part of the online experience; that's when you learn how to play well as an individual and as a team. Farming is just biding our time until we get to the good stuff.

I know some of you guys really have issues with farming so I just wanted to explain why I do it. Hopefully that makes some sense.

Anyway, I play around the same time as you RDB, I'll probably see you on soon.

Edited on by isforshooting

isforshooting

romulux

isforshooting wrote:

I know some of you guys really have issues with farming so I just wanted to explain why I do it.

i don't think it's so bad, it's not so much different from what we do every night: crush less experienced players underfoot. farming just takes it to an extreme. i will say that i don't use the masterton in black box anymore, nor do i even have it in a loadout, because it made the matches end the same way every time; 30 seconds in the box is destroyed, rinse and repeat. that gets boring after a while...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

romulux wrote:

I know some of you guys really have issues with farming so I just wanted to explain why I do it.

i don't think it's so bad, it's not so much different from what we do every night: crush less experienced players underfoot. quote]

Since i've actually been farmed by some top level guys I can tell you that there are some matches on archives, jungle and sewers that remind me very much of farming. It's not our fault though when you have 4 high level guys going against 4 level 10 guys its going to get ugly real fast. Because more than likely they don't spawn heros or just one or two and then we end up getting 20-30 kills a piece.

Hot lunch and Kadabra i'll add you both at sometime. Hot lunch I'll have to jump in on some BB with you just to break up the same old, same old.

Oops totally messed up the double quote.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

sorry for leaving the matches guys. i was having bad connection issues (teleporting into different rooms, view suddenly snapping a totally different direction) and finally lost my connection to lifesaver altogether. i thought his hosting was giving out again but in the matches i did with ultima i had the same issues, it was really hard to get any kills at the end of that facility match... were any of you guys having issues too or is it just me? my router and set up is fine, so if it was on my end i don't know what it was.

i did manage to find that the ACOG scope on the ivana actually works pretty well too. it feels like bond's anova now (not just the normal anova with a scope on).

Spoony_Tech

@Romulux My connection seemed alright tonight. Its was acceptable not to laggy most of the time. Also someone is giving you and Ultima a shout out on gamefaqs. Dan11 is such a cowardly troll as well.

MERG said:

ultima6605

@Rom my connections seem to be working fine tonight no lag here i did see your character in the facilitys match pauseing for like 2 seconds then it would skipp it was weird i figured you were lagging and thats y you had left.

@tech hey you i was playing against you in that memorial match and i remember shooting you with the gambit twice and you were still alive i was like something is not right here did you have reactive armor on? cause it was like that through all the matches you were hard to kill like that movie lol

skype-ultima6605

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

i did see your character in the facilitys match pauseing for like 2 seconds then it would skipp

i didn't even mind the glitching around the map, it was putting ridiculous amounts of ammo into people without getting a kill that was bothering me. maybe my internet service is just screwy tonight.

isforshooting

@RDB, thanks for the invite yesterday. Sorry I couldn't join you though, I was already in a party. We'll do it sometime soon.
hot lunch

isforshooting

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.