Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,621 to 3,640 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

@Ultima Yeah I usually have reactive armor on. It helps a lot with sniper levels and such. It also helps in going against you you brute! Unfortunately the game didn't like you last night as we had to keep going against you and you had the task of going against us with noobs. Sorry but you are one of the few players that can still do well against a team of good players. I just wasn't having it last night though. You needed to go down.LOL!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

GG last night tech, rom, ultima, lifesave. The hosting connections have been weird for the last week or so anyway. I've been hosting less which is odd, and adding that to some other small connection issues leads me to believe I have a bad cable modem, so I'm taking that in to my isp to have them replace. I had a few games that were partially choppy, but nothing outrageous. I think the port forwarding thing really did help. It's amazing what that fraction of a second means in the archives against a shotty. Oh yea, that <(_) guy... what a player ?!? lvl 40 using noob exclusively and not spawning, still losing. I loved seeing him die.

@hotlunch, no biggie. I figured as much. When I first jump on I'll usually try to join a game and if it's full, I'll invite, then join again and wait... just to give a heads up that I'm out waiting. I don't think I've ever gone against you so I actually just wanted to join the game not really caring what side I was on... but got an invite from lifesave so did that instead.

@tech, i didn't realize you used armor still? can't handle the fury huh? I'll have to go straight for the head more often. I know there were a few times where I put at least a partial clip in the chest and you survived, so yea, that makes sense.

@allNL, let's get a time that we can get 8 players at once and play some tltk. It's always fun when we do it. I'm getting kind of bored with heroes all the time. I need some variety.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Hey when you play like I do you need to have it. I shoot first ask questions later. Run in blindly and open fire. Or as demon would put it I'm a chicken with no head and a fire burning somewhere!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Hey when you play like I do you need to have it. I shoot first ask questions later. Run in blindly and open fire. Or as demon would put it I'm a chicken with no head and a fire burning somewhere!

Well, you're talking to your twin battle bro, cause I play the same way minus the occasional sniping. I often times ask myself "why did I just run into the room full of enemy fire alone?" as the screen is going red. I need to work on that.

Oh yea, I noticed something funny last night. While I was the hero in archives w/ no enemy hero, I had great protection and all 4 of us were roaming/guarding the same half the board or so, but the instant an enemy hero spawned, ALL of my team was "peacin' out". It was just hilarious, I don't mind and can hold my own, but I thought is was funny how fast all 3 of you abandoned and went hunting.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

What are you complaining about. I did that on that one facility run and you killed him before I was even close to getting there. My guess was they spawned right as you were shooting them because it was JUST TO FAST!! LOL. Hero spawn killer. You just make them feel safe and then when they spawn open fire!! LOL. Seriously though good job last night.

MERG said:

RDB

Yea, I will admit, I had my fair share of kill thievery going on last night. In fairness, I didn't guard you at all really in that match. Just hunted. And yea, they spawned very close to me a few times.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

I find the one area in archives is good for me not because I do well but because you guys do well. I'm talking about the bond starting point. I've noticed that I get a kill here and there but you guys protecting me is awesome. I can also see if one of you die that they might be coming for me. That tuber on that level was so bad he missed me at least 5 times before he finally got me.

MERG said:

romulux

^i was definitely in hero hunting mode last night, mainly because in that first outpost match against you guys i was getting crushed and the only way to win was taking out your ourumov's left and right. and i did. serves you jerks right for killing me so much!

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

I don't know if you guys have noticed but I'm starting to play a little different when I go up against you guys. The run and gun only work for so long and you guys know my play style oh to well. It seemed to be working for the moat part. Again you guys are tough to go against and like a challenge but hate dying all the time.

MERG said:

Kadabra

@Ultima, I feel like I should apologise for those games, I was playing appalingly I'll give you some decent games soon, when my hands have warmed up. It's so cold here! (that's my excuse, anyway )
@Lifesave, I'll add you when I go back on later.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

Chris720

Weirdest glitch/hack ever! Joined a Heroes match and as soon as we all spawned we ALL became the hero, even if we died, we'd respawn as the hero... that was some crazy-edstuff.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

were you getting the 50xp bonuses for every kill? i gunned down two heroes running in single file the other night (a legitimate glitch, not a hack) and got 100xp from one little spray of bullets. too bad things like that happen when i'm already done with the leveling.

tech, i have noticed that you're camping a little more, although you move enough that i wouldn't call it camping. more or less just being really cautious about how you run around. not me... i'm still running straight into everyone's bullets and dying every time.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Yep, but since everyone was the hero as Bond... they had 12 Proxy's, getting pass just 2 is a pain in the arse. Also if you ever play on Docks with that glitch/hack, just leave if their with MI6. Getting through 12 proxy's is insane, plus the fact that they respawn as Bond giving them an extra 3 is just so unfair. I was never with MI6 which made me rage too... ah well...

But 8 heroes was awesome... until Docks...

EDIT: Also spawning as Ourumov with his gun, his noobtube and his smoke really, REALLY annoyed me too! Do you know how infuriating it is spawning with an AK-47 and knowing that you're going to get butt r*ped instantly?

YouTube

Kadabra

i like the way you star out r*ped but not sh*tty. Lol.
But I disagree, i really like Oroumov. Don't use the smoke or really the tubes but the AK's sweet. I prefer him to Trevalyan, at least. 8 hero games sound pretty awesome though!

our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.

Chris720

Kadabra wrote:

i like the way you star out r*ped but not sh*tty. Lol.
But I disagree, i really like Oroumov. Don't use the smoke or really the tubes but the AK's sweet. I prefer him to Trevalyan, at least. 8 hero games sound pretty awesome though!

The AK is CRAP in this game! Seriously, I need to waste a whole clip to get a headshot on somebody.

I like it in CoD, its probably the best gun you get from the start and it looks sexier in CoD. In GE its crap, it looks crap and overall its just . Even the Sigmus could pwn that gun, and I think it has worser damage to the AK. Also, you can't silence it? What kind of fail is that?!

I'll star out "r*pe" because I find it more of an offensive word than
you may not find it offensive, but we do. knock it off — TBD

YouTube

Kadabra

I agree that the normal AK is awful, but the Hero AK is sweet! kills in just a couple of shots. It's not great for longe range stuff, Bond's Anova's better for that, but mid to short ranges are where it rocks! He's possibly my second favourite hero.

Spoony_Tech

I don't know where he is on my list of heroes but for some reason I've got my best kill streaks with him on outpost!!

MERG said:

Chris720

Kadabra wrote:

I agree that the normal AK is awful, but the Hero AK is sweet! kills in just a couple of shots. It's not great for longe range stuff, Bond's Anova's better for that, but mid to short ranges are where it rocks! He's possibly my second favourite hero.

I still can't justify its awfulness. Give me Bond's Anova any day, that thing (although with horrible recoil) can kill pretty quick. And since I get most of my kills from fairly large distances, the AK just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid, finished its proficiency and that thing ain't coming back into one of my loadouts again.

YouTube

RDB

All this heroes talk...

Oroumov - the ak is pretty good. I actually like the gun, it's the lack of grenades/anything else that's annoying. I know he has a toob, but I don't like using it.
Trevalyn - hate the vargen. Remote mines are difficult to use with a target on your head, I've found. My least favorite hero.
Zukovsky - The masterson is ridiculously overpowered at medium/long distances and the double grenade is very great!
Bond - clutch in pretty much any scenario. The anova is crazy powerful at long range, albeit a bit too much recoil, and even crazier hip fire at close range. I think that bond could have 10 enemies circled around him and just hipe fire while randomly spinning and kill them all in one clip. I've had arm hits at close range that kill the enemy. Bond in archives in the mi6 spawn point or the upstairs hallway is tons of fun to get long kill streaks.

edit: I agree that otherwise the AK is the worst auto gun in the game. Just terrible.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

ultima6605

@kadabra good games a little upset tho my teammates always seem to spawn more heros than your team and that was the reason i kept losing thats y i rather play with my own teammates and kickass instead of playing with noobs that dont know what they r diong oh well good practice for me and your a great player kadabra.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.