Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 10,277

Chris720

Good games earlier Ultima and Lifesaver... we torn them apart. Sorry for being a rather crap hero... been away for so long, I'm not used to how accurate and stronger the heroes are.

Oh eww... I hate pokemon. I'll add you, but if I have to get into any clan matches I'm bailing. Sorry guys, but I'm not going back down that route again... I get super, super competitive and it just gets ugly... :/

Not particularly liking the Ivana. Horrible iron sights... like an egg with a chip at the top. And it silenced, sounds like a ray gun from CoD Zombies lol.

@Ultima I agree about not being all serious about a game. But I find that the FPS genre has more competitive players than any other genre, which is a shame really.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RetroRich

Thought you might be on GE.

RetroRich

Chris720

I was on GE at about 6ish. Then I went on MH3 to play with you/WaR at about 8. Then I remembered I had to get up at 6 tomorrow, so I had enough time to watch Neighbours, have a shower and go to bed.

But we'll have to play some time Rich.

YouTube

romulux

well demon, you're not the only one to get screwed out of a 30 streak. i was up to 24 and just to give you an idea of how much these guys sucked, i was playing as ourumov. two guys ran around a corner at once and i hosed both of them but didn't get any +5's; the game had one of those hiccups where everyone is running in place for a second and i put an entire clip into those guys. by the time it passed and things started moving again they were both dead and so was i. you suck, goldeneye!

RDB wrote:

You killed me quite a few times in the outpost from at least half the map away...

you'll hate me even more now, i got rid of my sniper loadout (the gambit has ruined rifles forever) and i put in another strata with an ACOG. i was really happy with how well it works on outpost, the recoil seems a lot weaker than it does with a reflex.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

@Ultima Don't worry I had your back on that one. Since this afternoon the topic has been taken down. I guess there is some UN written rule you don't use the masterton on the blackbox. Whatever. Hot lunch has since calmed down and that's why I think he deleted it.

@Kadabra Are you from Europe because if you are I doubt i will play you to often since I'm on at around 11 est.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Yeah tech I was looking for that post to ask a couple questions but couldn't find it.

Oh good games ultima and demon today. I was getting owned by the noobtube today ouch!

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

@Lifesaver I think we all were to be fair. In that Facilities match, there were noobtubes being flung everywhere... even by that lvl 34 dude, Tiny Tim or something... how sad that they have to resort to a noobtube to get kills...

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

@Livesavedave Yeah the topic was titled NLUltima= blackbox rapist. So there is a chance the moderators took it down. It almost got to 40 comments. I believe that a slight majority actually took the opposite side. They were definitely experience farming!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

@tech thanks for having my back tech, but it was funny how when i went to go check that post it was taken down and another funny thing i thought was how did they even know i posted that about the whole black box topic?do they randomly go checking other websites reading what other ppl say i guess ill just have to watch what i say next time lol.

lifesaver,demon yea that was some pretty good games today i remember at the club match there was like one person on the other team cause so many ppl had left hmmm i wonder y haha.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

They didn't know you posted till Kadabra told them about it. He wasn't trying to start anything but just wanted to say hey LOL there is a post about you over there on nl web site.

Funny thing was that you both complained about the same time. You both were ticked. Lol! I think all is good now. Next timee you see him he wants you to give him holy hell so light him up!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

RDB

@Matt96, sorry I left at the beginning of that club match, I'm just never confident in finishing a game w/ other NL on my team when we're not hosting... too many HQ's. When I got the invite from Rom, I left so we could all play together.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Matt96

RDB wrote:

@Matt96, sorry I left at the beginning of that club match, I'm just never confident in finishing a game w/ other NL on my team when we're not hosting... too many HQ's. When I got the invite from Rom, I left so we could all play together.

It's ok, I assumed that was the case, anyways, i'm calling it quits for the night. I really need to catch up on sleep.

Edited on by Matt96

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

romulux

the game doesn't want me to reach 56! four host quits earlier within one hour of playing and now my wii freezes before the scoreboard. i'm really hoping that host quits stop being so annoying after finishing all this xp business up.

lifesavedave

ultima6605 wrote:

do they randomly go checking other websites reading what other ppl say i guess ill just have to watch what i say next time lol..

Yes other people do read this forum and don't post

Good games everyone TLTK was a very nice change and I had alot of fun!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

GG tonight all. Some fun variety with the tltk. It was great when our whole team was positive kdr and the other whole team was neg kdr. Some of those scores... 40/8 and 40/5... wow. Also, I forgot how powerful it makes the guns.

@Rom, wow, that last ge match in outpost was a real test. I always forgot how hard it is to win with only two people really playing. Our randoms finished with 0-7kdr and no obj points and 7/15kdr w/ 3 or 5 obj points... that to your 39-12 or something kdr w/ 7or11 obj points and my 28/12kdr and 29 obj points. It's so frustrating having crappy people on our team. Thanks for going on kill mode for the last few minutes. It allowed me to really go to town on the consoles. Otherwise we would've lost that match.

I'm not usually one to care about spawn deaths, but our jungle match of tltk I was spawn killed 7 of my 11 deaths. And they were all joan and Ultima. Right at the beginning it spawned me 3 times in a row in front of joan, who wasn't even any good to deserve those gifts! SO annoying. Not really their fault, I kill people when I see them spawn too, just very annoying. (step off of soapbox)

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kadabra

@Ultima and Demon, Cool, I'll put you guys on the 'add' list.
@Tech, I'm in the UK (GMT 0) but I get games with loads of people who are americans, so we'll probably connect every once in a while. Also, it's hard to farm when there are 2 randoms on your team who don't know what you're doing, we were giving them covering fire, albeit a hell of a lot of covering fire
@Lifesaver 111's the record i a 4 Pokemon party while I was there, I don't know what the overall record is. Probably belongs to SD.
Also I came here because when Ultima joined our game it reminded me that I'd meant to pop over and check this site out. I saw his message, laughed, and mentioned it on the thread on Gamefaqs.
I think i've answered everyone there, if not shout at me

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

ultima6605

@Rom congrats on lvl 56 finally you made it yay!good games everyone on tonight its was really fun playing TLTK no lag which was awesome.

skype-ultima6605

romulux

thanks, ultima. i understand why everyone seems to agree on a silencer for the ivana, it sucks with everything else. i thought the anova was bad on recoil but i could at least use it with a reflex sight... not the ivana! the laser is decent but the silencer clearly tames the shakes the best. it's still not better than the strata... you guys above 45 already have the best gun in the game in my opinion.

RDB wrote:

I'm not usually one to care about spawn deaths, but our jungle match of tltk I was spawn killed 7 of my 11 deaths.

i got spawn killed 6 times in a row in that outpost tltk match, 3 times shot in the back by people on top of the main building and then 3 or 4 out in the field to the north where the entire team seemed to be. when the game's spawn system puts you in front of the entire enemy team you have to question what logic it works by, but when it does it half a dozen ****ing times in a row you question if there is any logic at all.

the rest of the matches were fun though. i had to laugh about ultima leaving to join mabbit and winding up alone the entire time... must be because you're level 56, they won't group you with other high levelers.

nice games we got in there at the end too, tech. i gave up on the ivana and went back to the strata after a while there.

Edited on by romulux

ultima6605

@Rom i agree i had tested the ivana with laser,scope,reflix sight and none are as good as the silencer cause of less recoil like you said but i think it is better than the strata you just really have to know how to use it.and i thought it was funny to when i try to be on mabbits team then i ended up alone lol its was really fun and insane giong up against you guys i think i did win atleast 2 games bymyself but after that i had no chance of winning.

skype-ultima6605

Martijzzzz

@Rom Concrats with 56

Kadabra wrote:

it is..
4098 9496 8088
I'll add you in an hour or so. Mr Ultima, might I be able to add you too? brief though the games we've had together were, they've been fun/challenging plus it'd be another lvl 56 to add to my collection
It's cool if not though.
EDIT; You might be able to borrow a silenced strata but I don't use it ACOG, Laser sight suits me better (In reference to Martijzzz's sig)

Okay, thank you Kadabra And BTW, why are you not named to Alakazam? It's better and is the evoltution

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.