Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,561 to 3,580 of 10,277

Chris720

Awwww thanks man! I'm glad I make you laugh, or at least try lol.

We'll have to play again soon dude. Haven't played with you in ages. D:

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

sorry lifesavedave, but your connection isn't good for hosting at all! in our first match i was all cozy in my proxy mined hallway as bond, then all of the sudden i was outside in the middle of the map getting shot up. i had an even worse one in the next match, i was zukovsky and i was throwing grenades into the room bond was in, then i was instantly on the other side of the map with my strata out with "you were eliminated by..." on screen. i didn't even get shot or see the blood go down the screen. i tried backing out so ultima could host instead and then both of your wiis froze. go figure.

at least i'm done with that stupid gambit... 600xp doesn't seem to be worth the trouble at this point in the game.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Yeah it was just as bad on my end even if I wasn't hosting. I'm at work and somone is watching netflix. I think that was messing me up. I just eventially gave up.

@RDB yeah i hate being killed by the mystery punches. Wait till you get punched killed while standing behind somone and watching that person punch and hit nothing but air and you still die. At least I get the last laugh now that I roll last act of defiance. Works 90% of the time when someone punches me.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Had some good hard fought games last night. Not easy going up against a whole team of lifers. Not to mention two high rankers there at the end. My connection seemed to hold up much better and I needed it against you guys because I would have died even more then I did. Ouch!! Thanks livesavedave and RDB for joining my team to continue to get slaughter by romulux and Ultima. Livesavedave I almost guitar a couple of times when you were the host like romulux was talking about earlier but it worked itself out after some secs went by so it was all good.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

@tech, It was actually fun going against the NL crew w/ you a few matches. It's so challenging, but typically very enjoyable. And the few matches we had at the end against each other were brutal too. You are so stinking fast moving around and killing! Too bad we couldn't have been on the same team and showed the other folks the NL fury

@rom & ultima... thx for not puking proxy's all over the place in a few of those matches when we had 2v3 NL w/ a few randoms... I think I only hit 1 proxy all night in fact, not bad. And good matches. It's been awesome picking up Ultima's Ivana. That gun seems particularly well suited for the club. It's crazy deadly, even silenced. And Rom, you range with the strata (I assume) is brutal. You killed me quite a few times in the outpost from at least half the map away... I was about ready to throw the remote when I took 7 toros shots and missed w/ them all and you killed me through the fence and across the map.

And the poor randoms that get dropped into a NL deathmatch, especially those lower ranked ones poor guys. Can you imagine dropping in and either having rom & ultima as enemies or tech, lifesave, and I... It's actually hilarious how quickly they come and go sometimes.

The few matches against the pokemon (*) clan were fun too. It was my first two matches of the night so I didn't even have a chance to get warmed up. Overall I thought we did well. Too bad we lost the match in the sewers, but it all came down to us having more hero spawns/deaths than they did.

@lifesave, the melee's are brutal. I've seen that too where the enemy is facing the other direction and I die, but that happens all the time in close gun fights. It looks like the other guy is looking up at the stars and they you die. I think that is just all lag/bad processing of movement over the connection. And wow, you've lvled up quickly and are playing really well. Nice job.

@demon, I agree, it's been too long. I think you need to schedule an all nighter soon and stay up to play with the regular night crew here in the states. I'm sure if we scheduled it we could get a great crew... Rom, Ultima, Tech, Rory, Lifesave, Viper, Mabbit, you and myself... that would be awesome!! Can you imagine the carnage?!?! We could do some pistol matches, or even weirder, sniper only matches... in the archives...that'd be a disaster. Rom you could even use the Gambit since you love it so much

Sorry for the long rant, but w/out NL.com at home right now I have to get all my thoughts in here at work

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Most those high level players just use blackbox for experience farming now. They don't even care who wins. They wont even shoot the box sometimes. Its really stupid but that's probably why they quit.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

ultima6605 wrote:

wow i just played a black box match agaisnt hot lunch which is a lvl 56 player and KADABRA* lvl 50 from the pokeman clan and both matches that i was gonna win hotlunch does host quit i mean wtf?you would think someone at that lvl wouldent do that what a ***** all times that i have been a host i have never done that well just saying if you ever play against him and hes losing just be prepared to have a host quit just giving yall a heads up.

The last time we played together (1 week ago) I was the host, but we must eat...
It was on Outpost...
So i want to a dark corner and waited 3 minutes...
I was eating and while eating the game was clear...
So i did leave and everybody got there XP...
I think more players must do it this way...
Or that you can select WATCH somewhere so you leave the game but are still by the game and are the host...
Smart Idea all say I itself xD...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Kadabra

Hi Ultima, just thought I'd let you know those host quits were legit freeze outs or him coming to party up with me again after I froze out. I find you saying that pretty funny though, there's a thread on gamefaqs about you being annoying and 'Masterton r*ping' the box. which was annoying, but legit, so whatever.
PS hi to all ppl on this forum, I was planning to pop over and say hi anyway when I saw ultima's message. I've played with [NL]ifesaver, and a couple with Ultime, and some with Devlin (sp?). But I always freeze with Ultima, maybe something's going on there. maybe not though, I freeze often

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

Martijzzzz

Hi Kadabra..
What is ur friendcode so I can add you?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Kadabra

it is..
4098 9496 8088
I'll add you in an hour or so. Mr Ultima, might I be able to add you too? brief though the games we've had together were, they've been fun/challenging plus it'd be another lvl 56 to add to my collection
It's cool if not though.
EDIT; You might be able to borrow a silenced strata but I don't use it ACOG, Laser sight suits me better (In reference to Martijzzz's sig)

Edited on by Kadabra

our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.

Spoony_Tech

Hi Kadabra and welcome to the site. Some of those guys are a little over the top over there. I just stepped in to defend a fellow member that might not even know what they are saying. Stupid if you ask me. You see someone on the other team over a certain level and expect them to do the same thing to the box. Anyways we should trade friends codes to play more against your clan.

MERG said:

Kadabra

Wow, I'm so popular! Go ahead, my FC's in the above post. Should probably go ahead and pop it in my sig.
And yeah, this place seems a lot more chilled But people rarely are actually annoyed over there, it's just a lot of grandstanding imo. I mean, it all comes down to how good you play in the end.

Matt96

anyone on now?

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

RDB

Hey Kadabra... good to see some other folks here looking for fun, not fights

I posted up on the public section of your forum also just to say hi. I like the site and the fact that you guys are mostly interested in having fun... yea, you are playing competitively, but for fun. Same here for all that I've talked to. FC in sig... I'll add you tonight and hopefully we can play with/against some of you all more often.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kadabra

Just a heads up, I'm often partied up with other Pokemon so if I miss an invite it'll be for that. But feel free too join me, we do a lot of heroes (And love to spawn) So if you fancy a game don't be shy As you say, we are competitive, but Goldeneye's a game so it's all about having fun
(If you join and we're BB farming, its because we've been challenged to see how many kills we can get in the time. Record's 111. But thats not always fun to be on the recieving end of so I might leave them to it and party up with you (You being anyone, really)) But we'll probs be on heroes.

Matt96

@Kadaabra, I have added you, please add me.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Spoony_Tech

Please tell me 111 is for the whole team right?

MERG said:

Kadabra

Oh, yeah. i got 37, or something like that. 111 just me would be insane! And we still DL'ed all the data
PS i've noted everyone's FC if they've asked, will add tomorrow. I know i said now but life interrupted me lol

EDIT: My PB's 51, i think. that was on a heroes vs some non-spawners Didn't do them much good. I love being the hero, being the objective's awesome

Edited on by Kadabra

lifesavedave

Hi kadabra. I'll add you tonight or tomorrow.

Who's bb farming record is 111. Pokemon or record that you guys know of. I jumped into a bb farming match once against 3 56ers and a 44 lvl and on archives one guy himself got 63. They easily went over 150 kills. 4 dudes with mastertons is pretty tuff going against.

With that being said why was it ok for them to use the masterton on the bb and for slaughtering everyone but when ultima was doing it it wasn't ok?

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

@kadabra okay sorry dude for flipping out like that i was never upset at you only at hotlunch for being the host but if you say it was a freeze then i understand cause it happened to me yesterday when i was playing against you and some other pokeman members on a heroes match and noticed you had left so i figured it was a game freeze and then towards the end of the match my game froze i was so freaking mad lol because your team was a good challenge really intense game you guys play very well.and its kool you can add me ill add you in a lil bit.one more thing are the ppl really over at gamefaqs talking about me how i destroy the bb so quick and thats it annyoing wow lol i must be popular 2 and iam not even gonna get started with that like you said its all about having fun when it comes down to goldeneye.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.