Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 10,277

Urbanhispanic

Jgam wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Jgam wrote:

can someone add me love to play this online but theres no one heres my code
FC 457715978612

I will be playing online on Wednesday so I'll add you then. Feel free to do the same.

just did that thanks bro, and hope to see you online!!!!

I just added you. Thanks!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

iHummus

Hey! If you guys are still active my FC is 235236616196. I'm currently a level 24.

iHummus

Urbanhispanic

iHummus wrote:

Hey! If you guys are still active my FC is 235236616196. I'm currently a level 24.

hey there....I'll add you the next time I play GE.....probably on Thursday so feel free to do the same.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Urbanhispanic

iHummus wrote:

is that the right code? It says that it's invalid.

Urbanhispanic

anyone still playing Goldeneye?? I'm logging on to play it now so let me know if you want to add me to your list.

Tasuki

I havent in a long time. Also I unhooked my Wii a few months ago to make room for my Wii U and I dont think I can play Wii games online with the Wii U.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Urbanhispanic

Tasuki wrote:

I havent in a long time. Also I unhooked my Wii a few months ago to make room for my Wii U and I dont think I can play Wii games online with the Wii U.

oh okay....but I think you still can play Goldeneye if you go into the "wii mode" as it is backwards compatible with all Wii games. But it's a question of whether your save data for that game transferred over. How is the Wii U? I haven't gotten it yet.

Dizzy_Boy

@Tasuki I can confirm that you can still play all wii games onlie through the wii mode on wiiu.
@urbanhispanic wiiu is pretty good, don't expect it to be a huge improvement over the xbox 360 / ps3 at the moment though, but i'm sure the better games will eventually come.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

dizzy_boy wrote:

@Tasuki I can confirm that you can still play all wii games onlie through the wii mode on wiiu.
@urbanhispanic wiiu is pretty good, don't expect it to be a huge improvement over the xbox 360 / ps3 at the moment though, but i'm sure the better games will eventually come.

Well right now i don't own a PS3 or Xbox360 so i wont mind at all. I plan on getting the Wii U and will still play Goldeneye007 lol Thanks for your input. I will probably be playing GE Friday night.

Urbanhispanic

I just finished playing some games online. It's good to see the community active but I hate rage quitters (especially those who host the match of a really, intense battle.)

Urbanhispanic

I'm going online to play for an hour at 9PM (Eastern Time.) Let me know if you wanna exchange FCs for Goldeneye.

Lun

Hopefully I will be getting a Wii back in my room so I can play this game again...

Lun

Captain_Toad

Phew. It's been a long time since i played that game.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Urbanhispanic

Lun wrote:

Hopefully I will be getting a Wii back in my room so I can play this game again...

Awesome....let me know so we can play it online

@mariobro4 you can always play it again...there are still people playing online.

Lun

Surprisingly, the servers weren't all that bad from what I can remember.

@urbanhispanic, I'll let you know my FC as soon as I get around to getting a wii back. I still have a lot on my plate, but it should be within the week. Between this game and mario golf (gamecube) should keep me busy for a while.

Lun

Urbanhispanic

Lun wrote:

Surprisingly, the servers weren't all that bad from what I can remember.

@urbanhispanic, I'll let you know my FC as soon as I get around to getting a wii back. I still have a lot on my plate, but it should be within the week. Between this game and mario golf (gamecube) should keep me busy for a while.

not a problem....when you get it, let me know here. Happy gaming.

Gameday

NL 4 Life
Its Gameday Baby ~

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

@Gameday

I'll be looking out for you whenever I'm playing online

Gameday

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@Gameday

I'll be looking out for you whenever I'm playing online

Sadly enough i retired this game last year. This was posted like 2 years ago i believe. Too many hackers and everyone kept telling me that it was going of server due to the legend game coming out... So im done with GE007 Wii but i still remember the good ole days NL repping it hard for the wii. I was here since the first page of this thread along with a few others that were active daily. Pistol night , Punch out theme night , BLT (Bacon Lettauce & Tomato) , Ghostbuster Theme. Funtimes man funtimes ~

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

@Gameday cool ....let me check out more videos.

I'm not sure who told you that but the servers are alive and kicking. I'm still playing it....matter of fact, I just finished playing my last match. Most of the hackers aren't playing anymore. If anything, I may have encountered one or two in the last three months.

I missed out on most of the NL hi jinks and then two years ago, the disc drive in my Wii gave out. I got it fixed but it took 3 months before I got back into Goldeneye again. Right now, I'm just playing until I max out at level 56.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.