Forums

Topic: **CHANGE** ATV Wild Ride Retired

Posts 121 to 140 of 282

Lalivero

Is anyone still on? I'm able to do a few races right now and possibly a little later too.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

AtooiJools

Chriiis wrote:

Is anyone still on? I'm able to do a few races right now and possibly a little later too.

Yep. What's your profile name?

AtooiJools

Lalivero

Chris. I'll be back in a second.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

AtooiJools

Knuckles wrote:

Would anyone with a high score like to race? I'm .002 points away from first.

Sure.

AtooiJools

Lalivero

Saw one person hosting a while ago but since haven't seen anything. Hope I'm not too late again, haha.

Edit: Found someone.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

longtimegamer

Thanks for playing me Jool. For some reason I messed up more than I should have [Maybe cause I knew who you were, either that or I was just sucking then.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Megapowered

i forgot about this tonight

POWER UP!
3ds FC 330845789222, name is Thomas

Windy

I MISSED JOOLS! I played from 6pm till 745pm! LOL it's cool me and Knuckles knocked out 20 races. Im gettin real tired of losing to knuckles next week will be different! Hopefully Jools can join us again. Thanks for coming jools btw

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Windy

RenegadeJools wrote:

Windy wrote:

I've tried to contact him and I like to think I'm helping him promote ATV by having this weekly game fest but he hasn't contacted me back from his blog. He's probably busy with his new game

Hi Windy,

Sorry for not getting back to you before now. I really appreciate you holding the weekly tournaments for ATV 3D. I will try to join you guys tonight. I probably can't at 6pm sharp, but hopefully in that hour sometime.

Regarding the situation when someone jumps into the #1 spot with only a few races. I do not think there is a bug or error. It is more-than-likely due to them racing against a number of high-ranking opponents and winning. Your ranking is affected not only by your position in the race, but also by each person you race against. I hope this helps you understand it a little better.

Thanks,

Jools

I dont even really care about the rankings all that much. It's fun though and I will continue to host this event every friday night until at least Animal Crossing comes out

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Not if I have anything to say about that.

See you next week Knuckles haha. Man I think I play this game more than any other 3DS game I have. Its so good

Windy

*************NOTICE***************
If you plan to play Next Friday Please Post. It would be nice to know if we need extra People to Host games. I will be there I start Hosting between 5:55pm and 6:05 Pm once my game fills up it's pretty hard to catch me again since the game is usually full for 2 hours

Gustoff

I was able to race @Knuckles and @Windy, man are they good. It was fun and hope to race again soon. Keep up the events...they are fun. @Windy, I also plan to get Animal Crossing New Leaf.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Windy

Gustoff wrote:

I was able to race @Knuckles and @Windy, man are they good. It was fun and hope to race again soon. Keep up the events...they are fun. @Windy, I also plan to get Animal Crossing New Leaf.

@Gustoff SWEET! Gustoff I run a group on PSO-World that is about 15 members. We are going to have a 1 time a week Animal Crossing Get together. Would you like to join us? We have a message board setup for our group at PSO-world. The Name of our group is "the Shining Force" If your interested go to Http://www.pso-world.com Sign up for an account then PM me my Username is "windancer" I will kick you an invite. Having our own message board really helps alot.

Edited on by Windy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.