Forums

Topic: **CHANGE** ATV Wild Ride Retired

Posts 141 to 160 of 282

Windy

I might host if I'm not too busy just kidding guys I will be there unless you see me cancel

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Gustoff

@Knuckles
I'll try and get on sometime this week, can't say for sure though since kinda busy during the week.

@Windy
I don't have Phantasy Star but i will be getting Animal Crossing and would like to join any kind of regular online event for Animal Crossing.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Windy

Gustoff wrote:

@Knuckles
I'll try and get on sometime this week, can't say for sure though since kinda busy during the week.

@Windy
I don't have Phantasy Star but i will be getting Animal Crossing and would like to join any kind of regular online event for Animal Crossing.

It doesn't matter that you don't have phantasy star. If your interested your more than welcome to join our group. I just run the game out of PSO-world. Its going to be awesome when Animal Crossing comes out

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Windy

I will be on at 6pm tonight. I plan to get in at least 15 races tonight maybe 20 if im feeling real crazy. see you guys at 6pm pacific time

Just a reminder guys When I host I leave my game open until its full so be patient it will start when we have 3 or 4 players. We race in sets. I race 5 races then start a new game. I usually race 3 or 4 sets which takes about 2 hours so keep your eyes peeled for my game if you don't get to join the first set of races If we get to many people feel free to host and have people join you.

Edited on by Windy

holchasaur

I'm still going to try to get on tonight. Fair warning: I'm HORRIBLE at this game so far. I haven't really been able to log in as many hours as I would've liked.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Windy

DRL wrote:

I'm still going to try to get on tonight. Fair warning: I'm HORRIBLE at this game so far. I haven't really been able to log in as many hours as I would've liked.

The Key to being halfway decent is to beat the offline mode and open up the faster Bikes for online play. I still have not opened up the last 3 bikes. I just havent had the time between all the great games that have been coming out. This has been the best year of gaming ive seen so far since starting gaming in 1976 (atari 2600) I'm really glad I could be a part of this onslaught of great software. Hope to see you tonight DLR it's always nice to have a new face

Edited on by Windy

Gustoff

I'll try and get in a few races tonight. I still need the last two racers to unlock in offline mode. The last tournament is hard. I've gotten up to silver medal but not yet gold. I'll try today and hopefully can do some damage this week. Last week @Windy and @Knuckles schooled me. HA! No hard feelings though, it was fun.

Windy

The offline racing that gets me is the Doing tricks race. I have a real hard time finishing that one

Gustoff

For me it's the elimination race. I usually do pretty good on all the other ones but come in last on that one.

Windy

Gustoff wrote:

For me it's the elimination race. I usually do pretty good on all the other ones but come in last on that one.

Yep thats the race that gets me is the elimination you have to do as many tricks as you can and score the highest points it kills me. I don't know if the elimination is open online but I will never do that.

Edited on by Windy

Lalivero

Forgot about this thread for a minute, haha. I'll definitely try to show up right this time. I think I may have missed a notice of it being an hour earlier last week?

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Windy

I'm running out to grocery shop now. I will try to be on right at 6pm if not just a little late maybe 15 minutes or so I will post here when I get back

Megapowered

@Knuckles That really sucks man, so sorry.

POWER UP!
3ds FC 330845789222, name is Thomas

Windy

Just got in will be starting at 630pm tonight if anyone's please host while I'm late

Windy

Just got in will be starting at 630pm tonight if anyone's please host while I'm late

Windy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.