Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,541 to 42,560 of 43,699

BruceCM

Yeah, if you buy too many E-shop games too quickly, @Knuckles-Fajita, it'll still do that Your balance is temporarily whatever the cost of the game is, @Tangerine .... Even if it's for a nanosecond

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

kkslider5552000

Grezzo is just gonna keep remaking Zelda games until people actually buy one of their original games. At some point maybe they should threaten to remake the CD-I games if people don't buy their next original game. :V

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

WebHead

With this info I def think BOTW 2 is targeting fall 2020.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

BruceCM

Hopefully.... I'll tell myself early 2021, though & then I might be pleasantly surprised

SW-4357-9287-0699

Ralizah

@kkslider5552000 What games has Grezzo been solely responsible for besides Ever Oasis? I looked on Wikipedia, and all their other work seems to be collaborative with other developers.

They seem to be an incredibly talented developer, though. They should port Ever Oasis to Switch, or develop a new IP, or something.

Ralizah

JaxonH

I want Ever Oasis on Switch. That was a solid game. Hidden gem, you might even say. As was LBX (Little Battler’s eXperience, to the layman)

PLAYING
NS: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Vita: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

Ryu_Niiyama

JaxonH wrote:

I want Ever Oasis on Switch. That was a solid game. Hidden gem, you might even say. As was LBX (Little Battler’s eXperience, to the layman)

I wish somebody would grant this request. So sad that Ever Oasis was sent out to die.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

RedderRugfish

I remember trying the demo for Ever Oasis before release. It wasn't bad, but at the time I'd just finished Xenoblade Chronicles and Dragon Quest VII and coming off of the high depth of those 2 games into something similar but much simpler felt disorienting.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

electrolite77

Another one here who’d give Ever Oasis a go if it came to Switch. It must be worth a try, I think it only sold about 27 copies on 3DS

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

electrolite77

WebHead wrote:

With this info I def think BOTW 2 is targeting fall 2020.

Agreed. By then they will have had 3 years to implement what sounds like long held ideas in an existing engine. Very plausible.

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Xyphon22

Quick question to make sure it's okay before I do anything stupid. I'm wanting to move all the games I've beaten to a 2nd SD card to free up space on my main one. Is the best way to archive and delete them and then redownload them on the new card? And if I do this, will all my save data still be intact so I can play them on the new card if I want? Thanks.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Buizel

@Xyphon22 as you say, the simplest way is to archive and redownload, yes. Your saved with be retained as I believe they're stored on the system's internal memory (and the Switch is generally good at warning you if an action will delete your save data, which archiving does not).

Buizel

BruceCM

Even if you delete games on your Switch, @Xyphon22 & @Buizel, your save data remains until & unless you specifically delete that....

SW-4357-9287-0699

darkfenrir

I just realised a thing... Will Capcom ever made a continuation for Megaman Battle Network / Starforce series for Switch?

Or maybe a sequel to Ghost Trick... or a port... that game is still a gem even now.

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

Tangerine

Amazon (UK) has box art for luigi's mansion and astral chain now. Not sure if this is new but it's the first I've seen of it!

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Tangerine

Tangerine

Octane

Will Capcom ever port Megaman Legends, like, ever, to anything?

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic