Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,521 to 42,540 of 43,650

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Let us know how it turns out and feels. After getting drift before, I tend to be overly cautious when playing handheld now 😅

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer haha i hear you. I'm just kinda disappointed after 2 years im having problems. I know we've all had this discussion but after 30yrs my nes and controllers work along with Sega n64 etc

NintendoByNature

Ryu_Niiyama

@WebHead Hori isn't too bad. I've only had issues with their basic fight sticks. Power A is also ok as well. I have some gamecube controllers for the wii by them (because of the fullsized c stick...I love my wavebirds and all but sometimes I just want joysticks that are the same size.)

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

iKhan

HobbitGamer wrote:

I see no reason to create a Switch Kinda Pro Controller. If folks want a more affordable alternative to the Pro Controller, that’s what third party is there for. If they don’t trust the quality of it, that’s what ponying up the money for a first part gets them.

The problem is that none of the 3rd party controllers have HD rumble or motion controls. This isn't like back in the day where a knockoff GC controller could do everything a regular GC controller could do, but just broke faster.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Pokemon Crystal, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros: Ultimate, Daemon X Machina Prototype Missions

Grumblevolcano

Everyone's favourite part of Nintendo systems is back! Stability updates!

8.1.0 is out now.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BacklogBlues

Yea i know @Grumblevolcano my switch has been trying to stop me from playing Resident Evil 0 and reboot my system for over a half hour. But i can't find a damn typewriter to save my game.

Edited on by BacklogBlues

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
SHADOWRUN: SEGA GENESIS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

rallydefault

Welp, my left Joy Con is starting to wander, too. Little guy had a good run of 2+ years of heavy use. Believed in him the whole, time, too - even through the dark launch days of the doomed left Joy Con.

Was looking for an excuse to get some new Joy Con anyway - do they still sell the bundled Mario Party and JoyCon in the US? I don't think it's a savings anymore, though. You can usually find the Joy Con on some sort of sale.

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

redd214

Funny to hear someone say they're wary of third party controllers while a bunch of people recall problems they've had with first party controllers lol! I've been thru a bunch of lefts as well, hope the next iterations are more durable

redd214

Grumblevolcano

This is probably the news investors want to know alongside more Mario Kart Tour info:

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BruceCM

Just updated mine, too.... @Grumblevolcano Not had any Joy-cons issues myself, although I recently got a grey pair The originals still work fine, though

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

EvilLucario

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night just unlocked on Steam. OHHHH BOY Switch owners are gonna be EATING next week. The game is SOOOO GOOOD!!! Igarashi is back!!!!!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Tsurii

Relating to that.... Do we know when non-backers can get their grubby hands on that physical release?

Edited on by Tsurii

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

BruceCM

"The digital PC, Xbox One, and PS4 versions will release June 18th, with the physical release following on June 21st. The Switch digital version will arrive a week later on June 25th, with the physical edition coming on June 28th." .... @Tsurii

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Knuckles-Fajita

So this is odd. I got an error code saying Ive added the maximum funds to my eShop.

This was when I was buying games this morning via the Nintendo UK website on my phone. Spent around £175.

Error code 9001-6542

Just find it funny that that is even a thing.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Buizel

@Knuckles-Fajita I encountered this when I used to buy eshop vouchers. I guess it's a good way to avoid fraudulent or audiovisual behaviour (or stories of kids spending hundreds unbeknownst to their parents).

Edited on by Buizel

Buizel

HobbitGamer

@Buizel But I like audiovisual behavior on my Switch! 😜

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Buizel

@HobbitGamer No idea how "audiovisual" came up, that was meant to be "suspicious". Bloody autocorrect!

Edited on by Buizel

Buizel

Ralizah

Of all the behaviors out there, the audiovisual ones are, far and away, the worst of them.

@Knuckles-Fajita It appears you can't add over $200 to your eshop credit at any one time. Or even stockpile more then 6 - 8 vouchers.

Reminds me of those 3DS games that kept reminding me to take a break from playing every thirty minutes or so. Nintendo is a caring mama.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

Knuckles-Fajita

@Buizel @Ralizah I wasn't even adding it at once. I was paying what I needed per game. Guess the limit still applies. Ah well.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tangerine

When I buy a game on the eshop I go through the checkout process and at the end I add the exact funds for the game I'm purchasing via PayPal. So my account balance is always at zero (I think!)

Tangerine

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic