Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 39,621 to 39,640 of 41,717

Daloblast

I only played a little of sunshine, it was okay but I liked some other mario games more

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

ThanosReXXX

@JackEatsSparrows I'm really curious about how many of those complainers are going to eat their words and buy the two N64 Turok remasters after all...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WebHead

Who here plays switch on a 4k tv ? Asking because I heard docked swotch games that are low res like doom tend to look bad on such sets.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Oi, that'd be an interesting metric to know, yeah? It won't be one of them; everything has a season, and this isn't it anymore. But everyone wanted N64 games! And they wanted to buy them! And they wanted remasters!

@WebHead I play my Switch on a 65" 4K. Doesn't look much different than my friend's 42" 1080

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@WebHead That really depends on the type of screen and the upscaling/noise reduction capabilities of that screen. FYI: not playing on a 4K screen myself, but a friend of mine is, and I haven't seen anything horrifyingly ugly so far. Well, in comparison to the other consoles the difference is obvious, but in and of itself, it's not really a fact that the games look worse on a 4K screen by default.

@JackEatsSparrows It certainly would, but there's probably no way to find out, unless we see some "well, it doesn't look so bad after all, in real life" comments popping up on here...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

JaxonH

@WebHead
I do. I think it looks as good as you can expect.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Dragon’s Dogma, Mortal Kombat XI, Darksiders, Cuphead, Hellblade, Trials Rising
X1: Trials Evolution
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR//Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Grumblevolcano

Given all the craziness regarding Microsoft and Nintendo, maybe Inside Xbox on March 12th is a suitable discussion here too.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

By craziness, you mean the unsourced rumor and the subsequent discounting? 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

WebHead

Don't bet on it. Inside Xbox is not really like a direct. Its more of an overglorified monthly roundup.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

FragRed

@WebHead It's a place to showcase the latest 5 controllers colours

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Grumblevolcano

New Labo kit:

I think this clears up the rest of the January 2018 trailer.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Knuckles-Fajita

Interesting how you buy a Starter Kit and then it comes with further expansion kits you can buy.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Anti-Matter

@Grumblevolcano
WHAT?!
VR LABO?!

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

Dang, I’m gonna need to turn a U Haul box into a Labo Toycon chest at this rate 😂

I’m keeping my eye on this, no pun intended.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Therad

So labo is their rumoured vr headset.

Interesting that they have divided it into different kits, probably so they don't want to be seen as too expensive.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

Venus_Adept

Nintendo really know how to took us by surprise.

Venus_Adept

NintendoByNature

Ahhh the zelda rumor mill is churning again. Hope this one's true and we get another zelda in the form of eshop release

NintendoByNature

Daloblast

Interesting, I wonder how sturdy the cardboard labo would be

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

OorWullie

The description of the Labo kit on the news feed says "basic VR technology to create a simple and shareable virtual reality experience for kids and families."

I doubt it's going to go much further than a handful of simple mini games.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

HobbitGamer

@OorWullie Face Raiders-type minigame with that blaster, I’d imagine. I’m more interested in the Garage mode for this kit. Since the vehicle kit had changed to it, maybe this will.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic