Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 38,041 to 38,060 of 70,157

HobbitGamer

@redd214 That's neat for CC fans. I'm still hoping for Battle Block Theater.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

redd214

@PikPi yeah for sure, was probably the first game I could play with my kids when they were really little and they could actually grasp what was happening. This'll be my third time buying it lol, assuming it's coming of course.

redd214

IceClimbers

King Zell said that the DMC collection should be coming to the Switch on era

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

GrailUK

@IceClimbers so Devil May Cry 2 on a card, 1 and 3 as download codes?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

HobbitGamer

@GrailUK And dmc2 will require a 7gb update. Please understand

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

Ya DMC Collection was leaked before Zhell also. Its definitely coming.

Meaning the DMC5 director wanted to say, "if the collection does well we'll consider porting 5" but because it hasn't been announced yet, he misdirected to say Dragon's Dogma instead

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TuVictus

Lol I joked that the reason it was so blurry was cuz it was a screenshot from the upcoming Switch port

TuVictus

JaxonH

Also.

Monster Hunter portable team testing the next entry

Japanese post circled N-E-X-T

You know what it is. And with the 15th anniversary, itll likely be announced soon. Plus the next MH for Switch was leaked and is on the Resetera list

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

HobbitGamer

Those responses on Twitter are on point, tho

#MudStrongs

Haruki_NLI

@GrailUK And only at retail in the US and Japan

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

FragRed

Everyone is saying it looks like Borderlands 2, which if it is would leave me questioning why not bring the first as well. Makes little sense to only port the second but not the first game. Unless that will end up being part of the announcement.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

EvilLucario

@FragRed The Handsome Collection is just Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel. Could be that.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

FragRed

@EvilLucario Still feels odd to not port the first game as well, shouldn't be too difficult being it's a last generation game. I assume it's not important to have never played the first game if they aren't going to port it over as well?

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed Well for context, the first game isn't on PS4 and it's only on XB1 via backwards compatibility. So the only way you'd see a Switch version of the first game is if like Dark Souls, it's remastered on PS4/XB1 and then come to Switch months later.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

I wonder if there'll be a new Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 trailer in the ads before Avengers Endgame.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

@FragRed No, not at all. The first game's story is pretty basic... pre-DLC at least, and it's covered as background lore in 2. Borderlands 1 honestly wasn't that good of a story until the DLC (especially Claptrap's Robot Revolution), which was way better than the base game IMO. It's kind of like the jump from Diablo to Diablo 2/3 in a lot of ways.

link3710

Magician

Borderlands 2 would be an amazing release and at the same time terrifying.

My Switch backlog is already unreasonably deep..

Switch Physical Collection - 1,256 games (as of May 29th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ralizah

I wonder how I missed Umihara Kawase Fresh being announced for the Switch...

I'm playing the 3DS one right now, and the game is killing my hands. Totally playing Fresh with my 8bitdo SNES pad.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC); Unicorn Overlord (NS)

Aozz101x

Good news Doraemon Story of Seasons might be getting localization according to it being rated in Taiwan.
https://nintendoeverything.com/doraemon-story-of-seasons-rati...

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic