Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,981 to 20,000 of 31,440

Grumblevolcano

I don't think it has been discussed here but Just Dance 2018 has Switch exclusive content (yes you heard that correctly, Switch is the definitive version).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano Woah Ubisoft going all out with the Switch love I guess they are desperate to get those Wii users to upgrade to the newer system so they can finally stop supporting it.

ENGAGE VG NEWS & REVIEWS SITE LAUNCHING SOON: www.engagevg.com

gcunit

I'm hoping Ubisoft are going to port an Assassin's Creed game (preferably Syndicate)...

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

IceClimbers

I just want the two South Park games

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

JaxonH

@gcunit

I can't help but feel frustration concerning Assassin's Creed. They did a survey back when Switch launched asking Nintendo fans if they were interested in the franchise. Haven't heard anything since. Can only assume that means no. People don't care.

But what sucks is Switch has a lot of players that aren't your typical Nintendo fans and would probably buy AC games. And, Origins looks so much better, I think a lot of people would be interested.

NOW PLAYING
Switch: Hollow Knight, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
New 3DS: Radiant Historia
PS4 Pro: God of War
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

KirbyTheVampire

I'd like to play an Assassin's Creed again, but I don't think I'd want to pay more than 20 bucks for one. They're fun, just not something I really look back on fondly or anything.

KirbyTheVampire

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH I think Origins for Switch probably would've excited the same Switch crowd that's excited for Skyrim and the Skyrim hype was a direct cause of BotW.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie I assume you already got Stardew but I'm going to say Good Story was a pleasant surprise for me. I was in the middle of SWD 2 and got GS. I just wanted to see how the game was and 20 hours later I beat it and it was the only game I played outside of Metroid here and there.

I have played Earthbound and that game was more on the quirky side where GS has an excellent dry humor. Honestly the gameplay was more then good enough but the story had me coming back till the end. The writing was great and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm sure Stardew is also really good but I don't feel like a huge time sink with all the games about to hit. I may get Stardew next year depending on what's announced early next year.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

rallydefault

Origins would do well on Switch, for sure. Again, probably a game that was semi-well into its dev time before Switch was a thing, or at least before it was apparent Switch was going to do better than Wii U. I don't blame Ubisoft for not having a Switch version right away because of that.

Maybe we'll get one a few months down the line.

rallydefault

RETRO_J

FIFA 18 still holding on to third place in the Switch charts, I see.. great stuff!

Edit: Outselling Sine Mora Ex by about 10:1 by the looks of things. Not too shabby.

Edited on by RETRO_J

RETRO_J

FX102A

Biggest surprise for me is that FIFA18 on the Switch has held steady. Considering some of the negative vibes its been getting I thought it would soon drop off. Maybe some truth to the limited stock issues from some retailers (you'd be surprised how many people believe Amazon, GAME & HMV are the only two places to buy new games from).

FX102A

Knuckles-Fajita

@FX102A Well we live in the UK where Nintendo games are carried by Smiths, Toys R Us (Two of which are in cities or bigger towns only), Amazon and GAME and a few regional outlets if lucky.

Supermarkets? Nope. HMV? Nope. GAME? Barely. In the UK Nintendo and digital are your best friend.

Sign up for the NL Inklings Splatoon 2 Tournament on June 9th: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Scrummer

@NaviAndMii @InertiaCreep Whoops, sorry, I thought I read NBA 2k18... Again, sorry. I don't have footage for WWE 2k18...

Edited on by Scrummer

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Spoony_Tech

Well crap (just coming to post the) as if we need more games lumped together. I can't believe Doom is coming before Skyrim.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OorWullie

I checked the UK Eshop yesterday and FIFA had dropped down to 6th. I just checked again there and it's actually now down to 8th. It's days of holding on to 3rd are gone.I will be surprised if it rises again.It might hang around the charts for a few weeks yet but I really doubt it will make it back into the top 5.I honestly wouldn't be surprised to hear that Mario Bros Arcade has sold more than FIFA by the end of the year. Either the audience just isn't there on Nintendo consoles, which I find hard to believe or more likely many have let themselves be put off by the daft reviews and the negative few. Such a shame,EA delivered this time,I doubt they will next time.It will be a roster update if we get anything, then then negative few will really have something to complain about.

I'm sounding negative myself saying that but that's unfortunately how it's likely to go.

As for Doom coming out November 10th, I really didn't think it would come that early . my backlog is going to be out of control by the end of November. I think I'll be giving Xenoblade 2 a miss until January.

Edited on by OorWullie

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic