Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 8,181 to 8,200 of 15,210

Haru17

Sorry about the spoiler tags, they're really confusing on this site.

What were you right about, @Meopheel?

Anyway, that was only the pre-show trailer. There's a second trailer still in the show. This is ridiculous, we already got so much more than I had hoped for. Maybe that Fem!Link tease will even pay off!

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

TuVictus

Definitely - redacted-. Till I figure out spoiler tags

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Tyranexx

The giant hawk ship brought to mind both the Rito and the people who live in the sky. The trailer was sweet but short. Hopefully we see more footage or at least learn more info before the Awards are finished.

Edit: Apparently I missed the promise of more footage, the actual live trailer aired while I was showering.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

skywake

Two things in that trailer that got me excited:

1. A actual town
2. The Switch logo at the end

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Haru17

Those two blue women were wearing different gloves. One was wearing a dress, and the other adventurer's garb. Adventurer's garb outfitted with pouches like Link's.

There's going to be a female Link. There's going to be a FEMALE LINK!?!?!!

TuVictus

Considering how story focused this one seems to be. Well, not story focused, but there's obviously important lore. It wouldn't make much sense for a female link anymore considering we know Link himself is woken up in a resurrection chamber. You know, unless they have link clones in different chambers. That would be quite interesting.

TuVictus

Eel

Because you know, princesses can only wear one dress all their lives. She can't be Zelda.

Anyway, getting a gender choice in a Zelda game would be refreshing. But the way it appears in the trailer, it doesn't look like how the main playable character would be presented.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haru17

Shocked. Thought if that's Kakariko I'm gonna be a 'lil upset. I thought you were going to say the moving trees thing, given that bit bit at the start.

Anyway, that looked like a furry Rito like Falco and OH MY GOD ZELDA'S BACK ON!!!

TuVictus

I was hoping they were gonna enter a big main temple more reminiscent of traditional ones from past games but they love their teases

TuVictus

Haru17

Well, there were lizards I guess. Kinda disappointing to show a trailer, then hype up a let's play.

Oh well, still tons of stuff to pick out of there in post

KirbyTheVampire

I feel bad for anyone who's gonna buy this game for the Wii U. Pretty lackluster frame-rate, judging by that gameplay clip they showed. Switch version all the way.

KirbyTheVampire

IceClimbers

Also, there was a dog!

@KirbyTheVampire Game's not done you know. Framerate is usually one of the last things they work on.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TuVictus

@KirbyTheVampire yeah I noticed that too. It's strange that they're still using the wii u to demo it, honestly. Now that we know about the switch. I hope it's more stable on the switch

TuVictus

kkslider5552000

Let me just say if the framerate is bad (read: way too much dipping below 30) on Wii U, I will be genuinely angry about it. But people's assumption online about it are silly.

Everything is pointing to it not even being a Switch launch title. Framerate optimization is one of the last things done with a game. That doesn't mean its impossible it will be like this on Wii U, but that means it's relatively likely that it won't be (especially considering Nintendo's focus on FPS).

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Nicolai

Yeah, the resemblance is pretty scary.
Untitled

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Eel

Well, the characters had to find shelter in other more successful series.

Next up, Slippy in Animal Crossing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FriedSquid

Honestly the inclusion of Koroks and (what I have to assume are) Ritos is one of the main things getting me excited about this game.

I only wonder (if those are Ritos) why the Koroks remain unchanged yet they would change the look of Ritos so much?

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic