Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 11,400

rumandgore

Hey all,

I'm out of the collecting game and wanted to reach out to you all to see if anybody needs/wants a sealed Pixeljunk Monsters and/or a sealed Saturday Morning RPG? Not trying to flip for profit, but I'd like to break even.

Just thought I'd check here first since I k ow you all are legit.

Let me know if you are interested.

rumandgore

Paraka

So a flood happened in my condo earlier today. Someone else's mainline broke.

Nothing damaged in my games, buuuut, since I have had to move everything from affected areas, I cannot update my omnibus.

I am still actively collecting, trying to keep in pace, but lordy it speeds up too fast.

Paraka

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

For those who have ordered / plan on ordering Teslagrad, did you go Standard or CE?

I opted for the CE.

$25 over msrp for a steelbook, pin, keychain, and artbook seems reasonable.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Cooking Mama: Cookstar has recently been rated for Nintendo Switch in Germany and Australia

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Anyone else buy Enter the Gungeon through retail? My copy from Amazon arrived and it had a crap sticker over the barcode, under the plastic wrap...

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

tighecg

Does the Best Buy GCU membership end two years to the day from when you bought it? Or is it the first of the month, or some other random time? I got mine 9/25/17, so if I want to make one last big order, should I do it on aug 31, or can I wait till sep 25?

tighecg

yeayeanaynay

next up from lrg will be turok 1 & 2

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

was hoping they could of fit both turok games into one release. sheesg lrg getting all my money again

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Anyone else buy Enter the Gungeon through retail? My copy from Amazon arrived and it had a crap sticker over the barcode, under the plastic wrap...

Nah, I held off on the nationwide retail release of Enter the Gungeon in favor of the Special Reserve release that's opening to preorders on the 20th. I want to keep the boutique collection complete without doubles whenever possible. Although I caved in regards to VA-11 Hall-A. Even though LRG released a physical version of VA-11 Hall-A for PS Vita I had hoped that they would announce a physical release for Switch during E3.

Unfortunately they did not, so I was compelled to order a Japanese copy out of fear of not having a copy of that very niche game in my collection. But just watch, chances are good that over the next couple or few years LRG will get around to offering a physical release for VA-11 Hall-A for Switch, and I'll double dip to keep the boutique collection complete. It's just one of the pitfalls of being a collector I suppose.

P.S. - Well, we knew it was coming, Blazblue CTB Special Edition is open to preorder at Play-Asia.

This special edition has all of the current DLC baked in. I figure once this version goes on steep discount a couple or few years from now it might be worth swapping out with the standard version I already own that came with the collectors edition I bought last year. I'm just glad I held off on buying the DLC with the assumption that Arcsystemworks would do a release like this.

The problem is Arcsystemworks just announced the next batch of DLC, so even this special edition isn't the "complete" edition. What a joke.
https://www.play-asia.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-special-e...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

AEX-10H_GULDIN wrote:

Magician wrote:

The problem is Arcsystemworks just announced the next batch of DLC, so even this special edition isn't the "complete" edition. What a joke.
https://www.play-asia.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-special-e...

You sure? According to https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/blazblue_cross_tag_... the latest pack is the "Version 2.0 Content Pack", which is listed in description on Play-Asia game page.

Indeed it does.

Clearly I misspoke, my fault.

leerafuse

LRG will distribute Bubsy, a limited edition, with a special cover exclusive to LRG. Not sure I will bite on this one. Not a numbered LRG.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

LRG will distribute Bubsy, a limited edition, with a special cover exclusive to LRG. Not sure I will bite on this one. Not a numbered LRG.

The first offering from LRG that I have zero interest in. Considering the game holds a lukewarm metacritic score of 63, this game's retail "limited edition" will still be available well after its release date. The LRG exclusive cover will be tempting for the Switch collector who has deep pockets or received a free copy for being an influencer. Personally, I will be waiting for either the standard version or the limited edition to hit the bargain bin.

P.S. - ESP Ra.De. Psi is open to preorder at Play-Asia. The limited edition looks fantastic. I'm not sure if I'll find the funds for it, but I'll be a buyer if I can. M2ShotTrigger does good work, support them and purchase a copy.

Standard Edition

Limited Edition

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Super Rare is bringing Toki Tori Collection and Rive next Thursday. You can buy separately or in a pack together.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Super Rare is bringing Toki Tori Collection and Rive next Thursday. You can buy separately or in a pack together.

I wanted both to begin with - will get the 2-pack. Like that they did this with this developer.

Belexes

Magician

It had been available to preorder from Best Buy for a while, but today preorders for Indivisible opened at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NN37PFS

P.S. - Play-Asia has created pages for Monstrum and Gigantic Army, although preorders aren't open for either yet.

Edited on by Magician

yeayeanaynay

oniken & odallus preparing to ship. to be shipped out by the 12th.

yeayeanaynay

Anti-Matter

@Solomon18
Eh?!
FF VIII Remaster in physical release + voiceover is a really Dream Comes True.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic