Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,241 to 6,260 of 11,402

Miadaskate

This is becoming too expensive of a hobby to keep up with. I’m afraid I’m going to have to seriously cut back soon.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

This is becoming too expensive of a hobby to keep up with. I’m afraid I’m going to have to seriously cut back soon.

You wouldn't be the first. I felt things getting out of control a year ago. It's the boon of the boutique publishers that weigh heaviest on my wallet. I would like nothing more than to buy every new release that appeals to me, but I can't. Budget concerns demand that I be a little more judicious in my collection spending habits.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Miadaskate wrote:

I hear ya. Since the start of this year, I've pretty much just been purchasing the "limited" publishers and staying away from the "normal" retail games. Will gladly wait for those games to price drop in the future.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

Special Reserve has finally announced their Enter The Gungeon Switch release. Comes with an outer box, different art, an instruction manual, art book, maybe a poster or something, and sadly not the Ammonomicon. Goes on sale August 20th.

This is definitely more appealing than the deluxe edition that releases Tuesday.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - That's disheartening. But, also relieving now that it came to pass and finally release, so there's that.

Also, @leerafuse and you aren't the only ones feeling the pressure. I've been steady on my purchases for some time. But, apps like Shopkick, ibotta and a couple others (not trying to do promo here) have kept some consistency for by bigger purchases. It's actually relieving sometimes when I have some gift card hiding away in one of these during this time. Helps a bit, and I would look into a couple of those if you're interested. Mileage may vary on activity.

Paraka

Magician

I'm also glad I held off on buying the retail release of Enter the Gungeon.

I want to keep my boutique collections complete without buying duplicates.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Physical release for Kentucky Route Zero incoming.

GrailUK

So, has everyone cancelled the Warned Collector's orders? There is some decidedly shady gossip doing the rounds? What's everyone think?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

GrailUK wrote:

So, has everyone cancelled the Warned Collector's orders? There is some decidedly shady gossip doing the rounds? What's everyone think?

For me, it was too late to submit a refund via Paypal. I still maintain hope that they'll ship product eventually. Although WC has gone dark since their last twitter post, which was an apology and insistence that they aren't just running away with the money. Clearly they got into the publishing business before laying the groundwork.

Edited on by Magician

Kangarooskillit

GrailUK wrote:

I was really holding out for a miracle but not sure I can hold on much longer. My first two switch orders were placed Dec 9th and my ZNT was placed March 13th with PP. I believe I should be able to still get the March purchase back easily but has anyone tried and successfully gotten back anything over 6th months? I would think/hope PP would see the influx of requests coming in and agree to refund the money from such an absentee company that has proof positively lied to their costumers.

Kangarooskillit

Paraka

Guess it's time for LRG to pick up Pankapu.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

there is a special edition of horizon chase turbo getting around with black cover n interior artwork. good luck finding one..

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

For those who have ordered / plan on ordering Teslagrad, did you go Standard or CE?

Currently Playing :

shock_trooper

Solomon18 wrote:

there is a special edition of horizon chase turbo getting around with black cover n interior artwork. good luck finding one..

That's not the standard version? Cause that's the one I got from Amazon...

shock_trooper

leerafuse

Miadaskate wrote:

For those who have ordered / plan on ordering Teslagrad, did you go Standard or CE?

I went standard, but I am not a CE guy.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

shock_trooper wrote:

Solomon18 wrote:

That's not the standard version? Cause that's the one I got from Amazon...

This is also the version i got from Amazon. Really not a fan of the black cover.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic