Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,281 to 6,300 of 11,399

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

@Anti-Matter I don't have much faith in playasia pre orders.

It's hard to say at this point. The preorders went live the day after the E3 announcement, so that nintendoeverything article is very...very late to the party. Meanwhile, although I haven't seen an official statement from Square Enix, Play-Asia is adamant about there being a physical release for FF VIII Remastered by reiterating its existence in their blog last week. (hence the nintendoeverything article)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Meatball2112

My amazon preorder for Killer Queen Black was just canceled on me. Is this still coming ?

Meatball2112

yeayeanaynay

PQube releasing physical version of Songbird Symphony.

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Ugh, both Gamestop and Shop4 have redesigned their webpages, neither for the better.

Shop4 changed from advancing through their system page by page to simply loading more games onto the page you're currently viewing. It appears to load more quickly than advancing to the following page would be. However, Shop4 has quietly removed the sort function's ability to locate games that have been added to the site but whose preorders haven't be made available. This makes discovery more difficult; I discovered pages for Aggelos and Songbird Symphony months ago.

Gamestop is worse. Although they copied Shop4's design of loading more games onto the page you're currently viewing, they've also removed the ability to sort by release date. Such a stupid and terrible omission that makes game research and discovery more difficult than it needs to be.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

If anyone cares, the Japanese version of Super Cano Magic Zero supports English straight away.

Another one of those upcoming physical releases that import retailers don't have entirely accurate information listed regarding supported languages on their preorder page.

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

@Magician - Yeah, I noticed Shop4's changes and detest them. Since I am surfing exclusively on mobile til I can return my home back to normality, makes it even more flustered.

Paraka

Miadaskate

iam8bit releasing Gorogoa and Donut County. Pre-orders open 8/15.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Edit: Bah, ninja'd by @Miadaskate.

Huge day today. iam8bit have announced their next two physical releases, Gorogoa and Donut Country. Preorders open August 15th. While NIS America have opened preorders for the Psikyo Shooter collections previously released in Korea and Japan. NIS needs help staying in business, so I'll be double dipping for those.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

lol sorry man 😝

If it’s any consolation, your post is prettier.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Meatball2112 wrote:

My amazon preorder for Killer Queen Black was just canceled on me. Is this still coming ?

I'm not familiar with iam8bit, but Donut County makes another game I'm glad I waited for. Now can we get Hyper Light Drifter Physical on Switch?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

I'm not familiar with iam8bit, but Donut County makes another game I'm glad I waited for. Now can we get Hyper Light Drifter Physical on Switch?

Oddly enough, iam8bit did a nice version of Hyper Light Drifter for PS4.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Hmm, Play-Asia has created a page for Beholder.
https://www.play-asia.com/beholder-complete-edition/13/70cy9z

P.S. - Play-Asia has created a page for Distrust.
https://www.play-asia.com/distrust-collectors-edition/13/70cyah

P.P.S. - Play-Asia has created a page for Hard West.
https://www.play-asia.com/hard-west-collectors-edition/13/70cyaj

P.P.P.S. - Play-Asia has created a page for Lovecraft's Untold Stories.
https://www.play-asia.com/lovecrafts-untold-stories-collector...

P.P.P.P.S. - Play-Asia has created a page for Zenith.
https://www.play-asia.com/zenith-collectors-edition/13/70cy9l

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

@Magician - I am beginning to fear being a collector now.

On top of that, Bubble Bobble 4 was announced as well.

Paraka

Miadaskate

The Messenger will begin shipping next week.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Magician - I am beginning to fear being a collector now.

On top of that, Bubble Bobble 4 was announced as well.

Yup yup, and it appears that Strictly Limited will be handling the LE for BB4.

That box with those cute AF dragons are going to look dope on my shelf.

Can't wait.

Magician

A Hat In Time is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Hat-Time-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07WFQCHS1

Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break is open to preorder at AmazonNA
https://www.amazon.com/Rock-Ages-3-Break-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B...

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Been waiting a long time for A Hat In Time.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic