Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,681 to 5,700 of 11,400

SpaceAce13

$123 for the SRG limited edition? Yikes

SpaceAce13

yeayeanaynay

@SpaceAce13 what a rip. first its there over priced members club now its this. I don't respect super rare at all.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Solomon18 wrote:

Super Rare announced via facebook that yes there next game is Earthlock. doh n I was hoping for Turok

I’m smart enough to know (and unfortunately know you well enough to know) that’s a jab at me. Again.

I was wrong about the title; so what? I was only going by what people were saying in the comments. I don’t care either way. Why must you continue to ridicule me for every single thing I say and the games I choose to play? Haven’t you ever heard of the phrase “if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all”? Apparently not.

I would have preferred Turok; yes. I’m not a fan of turn-based RPGs (or RPGs at all, for that matter). However, you won’t see me harassing people who prefer Earthlock (although most understand that the price of the Collector’s Edition is absolutely ridiculous; it’s not my business what people do with their money, just as what I choose to play is of no business to you). That’s the difference between you and I.

Grow up.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

That asking price for the Earthlock CE...ugh. Grossly overpriced considering the contents of the CE. But it doesn't matter, it'll sell out in a heartbeat. And every eBay flipper who'll get a copy shall rejoice as they'll triple their investment almost immediately because...rare is rare.

P.S. - Overpass is open to preorder at Amazon NA and Play-Asia. Sadly, it's being published by Bigben. A publisher whom I have zero respect for. So take an interest in Overpass at your own peril.
https://www.amazon.com/Overpass-NSW-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07RGW...
https://www.play-asia.com/overpass/13/70cp83

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate haha woh. no I wanted Turok. I had the original on n64 the nostalgia is heavy. sorry I couldn't read your rant. I'm just too busy. but I always appreciate attention on the internet. cheers

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Solomon18 wrote:

@Miadaskate haha woh. no I wanted Turok. I had the original on n64 the nostalgia is heavy. sorry I couldn't read your rant. I'm just too busy. but I always appreciate attention on the internet. cheers

My apologies; I thought you were harassing me again.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Red Art Games is going to announce their third Switch release later today. According to the teaser it appears to be a zombie game. My guess would be Bloody Zombies.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

I got an email a few days ago too about them starting to ship Old Man's Journey.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Taya

The physical version of My Time at Portia is finally out today in North America. I've been waiting on this game for a long time. I heard the Switch version isn't as polished as the other console versions but I can deal.

Taya

shock_trooper

Magician wrote:

Red Art Games is going to announce their third Switch release later today. According to the teaser it appears to be a zombie game. My guess would be Bloody Zombies.

According to Nintendo Everything, it's Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge.

shock_trooper

leerafuse

shock_trooper wrote:

Magician wrote:

According to Nintendo Everything, it's Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge.

Goes on sale Thursday, 2pm UTC time.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Aurumonado

I never knew that Unravel 2 had a physical version on Europe but I just found it on playasia

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

yeayeanaynay

Gekido Kintaro's revenge looks pretty cool. much more hyped for this then Bloody Zombies (love those pixels)

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Truck Racing Championship is open to preorder at Amazon NA.

Ugh, publisher Bigben again. As usual, I refuse to support them, so take an interest in this game at your peril.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RQVBBJT

Magician

Its been a busy last couple days on Shop4megastore. Pages have been created for Cities: Skylines, Gun Gun Pixies, X-Morph Defense Complete Edition, Buildings Have Feelings Too!, and Sparklite. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Is there any good games from BigBen for 3DS Europe or Nintendo Switch ?

Anti-Matter

Aurumonado

Looks like the Psikyo Collections 1/2/3 are getting rereleased in Japan as the Psikyo Shooting Library 1/2. These releases look better because there are only two of them instead of three and the games are divided according to series.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Looks like the Psikyo Collections 1/2/3 are getting rereleased in Japan as the Psikyo Shooting Library 1/2. These releases look better because there are only two of them instead of three and the games are divided according to series.

The collection contains the same games, just different titles due to regional differences. If you already own the first two volumes of the collection released out of Korea you're better off just purchasing volume three of the collection rather than volumes one and two of the Japanese release. Save some money.

Miadaskate

Special Reserve is hinting at Gris being their next release. I thought Downwell was next, but I’d definitely rather have Gris.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic