Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,661 to 5,680 of 11,408

Magician

Play-Asia has created a page for Maitetsu: Pure Station. It's visual novel game about the life of young women who work for an industry on the decline, railroads. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.play-asia.com/maitetsu-pure-station-multi-languag...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

super rare games ending in K? it has got to be Earthlock

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

This is worrisome. The preview image suggests that every collectors edition from SRG will be its own separate, sequentially numbered series. Which makes me wonder what the print number will be? If it's less than 3k then I'm SOL because I usually don't have internet access when SRG preorders go live. I hope we get notification well in advance as to when the preorders will go live.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

fatbaldman

Magician wrote:

Solomon18 wrote:

This is worrisome. The preview image suggests that every collectors edition from SRG will be it's own separate, sequentially numbered series. Which makes me wonder what the print number will be? If it's less than 3k then I'm SOL because I usually don't have internet access when SRG preorders go live. I hope we get notification well in advance as to when the preorders will go live.

will there be a regular release aswell or?

fatbaldman

Paraka

@Solomon18 - Oh yeah... Earthlock. I did remember them stating that they have plans with them. That's way more plausible than Turok. But now I am torn.

Also, I would call that inner case art reversible on Onimusha. But yes, it is pretty great regardless.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Personally, I feel like Earthlock is too long.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Preorders for Junior League Sports Collection are open at Shop4megastore.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/junior-l...

Play-Asia has created a page for Cities: Skylines. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.play-asia.com/cities-skylines-nintendo-switch-edi...

Edited on by Magician

Anti-Matter

@Magician
LOL
Junior League Sports Collection on Nintendo Switch? 😆
That was from Wii, right?

Anti-Matter

Magician

Looks like another great choice by Merge Games.

On top of that, I assume the next game they'll announce for a physical release is that kooky "buildings are people too" game.

yeayeanaynay

@Magician Sparklite looks great! also anticipating For the King. but as funny as Buildings have feelings looks I think I can pass on that one..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-Tered is open to preorder on Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Red-Faction-Guerilla-Re-Mars-Tered-Nin...

yeayeanaynay

Super Rare announced via facebook that yes there next game is Earthlock. doh n I was hoping for Turok

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic