Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,701 to 5,720 of 11,398

Magician

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe has been rated for a physical release via PM Studios.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

LRG will be releasing physical version of Forgotton Anne!

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

I will buy jp version of psikyo just for storage space n sell off my vol 1 korean version but ONLY if jp has interior art

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

my copy of Velocity 2X has just been shipped! and apparently R type is only a week or 2 behind it. go slg!

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

For those interested, Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge is available now via Red Art Games if you can manage to secure it; the website crashed pretty much instantly and the servers are slow.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Earthlock is also now available. Good luck!

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - This has definitely been a demanding week. But I accomplished all limited print games for this week.

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - This has definitely been a demanding week. But I accomplished all limited print games for this week.

Its been a demanding week budget wise, yes indeed. But that wonderful SMM2 Direct has me worried for what might come during E3. That was twelve minutes of information Nintendo could have placed in the E3 Direct, justifiably. Sweet baby Jesus, what does Nintendo have planned for E3 now?

I feel as though a deluge of Switch announcements are on the horizon.

P.S. - Today it was revealed that the NA version of Constructor Plus will be a code in a box, no cartridge.

You can count on the EU version going up in value because of that.
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/constructor-pl...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Man, what would be the reason to go through all that effort to... Literally stay in the same spot? Such a waste.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Personally, I’m not picking up anything this week. I haven’t picked up any Switch titles in a while. Messenger, Minit, and Bomb Chicken are the last limited print games I’ve purchased. I guess none of the recent titles from the various sites have peaked my interests lately.

Well; I plan on buying the Castlevania Collection, but that doesn’t count.

And I agree, that Super Mario Maker Direct was awesome; everything I wanted in the game and more! I can’t wait to play online with friends. Does anyone know if levels can also be created via online co-op, or just locally?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

standard copies of Earthlock now all sold out. maybe super rare might need to start an open pre order system the way things are going

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Pretty quiet Friday morning so far.

I noticed SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays received a release window of August, that's about it.
https://sea.play-asia.com/sd-gundam-g-generation-cross-rays-m...

SpaceAce13

Solomon18 wrote:

standard copies of Earthlock now all sold out. maybe super rare might need to start an open pre order system the way things are going

I really hope they don’t. Call me selfish, but I like the rarity factor of the games. What LRG has done is nice, but I like having SRG as set number print

SpaceAce13

leerafuse

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Solomon18 wrote:

I really hope they don’t. Call me selfish, but I like the rarity factor of the games. What LRG has done is nice, but I like having SRG as set number print

I am with you. Love the SRG model as it stands. And it is truly not that hard to grab a copy on release day. Haven't missed a copy.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

How many of you bought that Earthlock Collector’s Edition?

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

BloodStained : Curse of the Moon is available via Best Buy. The cover art is pretty terrible :

http://ow.ly/jqAi30oL3nh

Currently Playing :

Magician

I prefer LRG and Special Reserve's method of open preorders, one print run, no set numbers. All the other boutique publishers make me uneasy with their method of one print run in a set number. From a business perspective I understand the necessity of it, you wouldn't want to outpace demand by ordering too many copies, that's money just collecting dust on stock shelves. But it's not difficult for a highly rated game receiving a physical release to sell out quickly, leaving a fair portion of collectors out in the cold.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

I prefer LRG and Special Reserve's method of open preorders, one print run, no set numbers. All the other boutique publishers make me uneasy with their method of one print run in a set number. From a business perspective I understand the necessity of it, you wouldn't want to outpace demand by ordering too many copies, that's money just collecting dust on stock shelves. But it's not difficult for a highly rated game receiving a physical release to sell out quickly, leaving a fair portion of collectors out in the cold.

I’m with you on this one.

Currently Playing :

Paraka

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

I’m with you on this one.

Agreed, "I haven't missed a copy" is only a good excuse... Til it's not. It just takes that one time you do have to miss out cause of a priority, and suddenly you're scrambling and out even more money. Happened once so far for me, with LRG thankfully, so I budgeted to double down the next time.

The faux-elite community such a thing creates is also of bad taste.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic