Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,701 to 5,720 of 6,195

Taya

The physical version of My Time at Portia is finally out today in North America. I've been waiting on this game for a long time. I heard the Switch version isn't as polished as the other console versions but I can deal.

Edited on by Taya

Taya

shock_trooper

Magician wrote:

Red Art Games is going to announce their third Switch release later today. According to the teaser it appears to be a zombie game. My guess would be Bloody Zombies.

According to Nintendo Everything, it's Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge.

shock_trooper

leerafuse

shock_trooper wrote:

Magician wrote:

Red Art Games is going to announce their third Switch release later today. According to the teaser it appears to be a zombie game. My guess would be Bloody Zombies.

According to Nintendo Everything, it's Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge.

Goes on sale Thursday, 2pm UTC time.

336 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
41 PSP games... and counting...

Aurumonado

I never knew that Unravel 2 had a physical version on Europe but I just found it on playasia

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

Solomon18

Gekido Kintaro's revenge looks pretty cool. much more hyped for this then Bloody Zombies (love those pixels)

Solomon18

Magician

Truck Racing Championship is open to preorder at Amazon NA.

Ugh, publisher Bigben again. As usual, I refuse to support them, so take an interest in this game at your peril.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RQVBBJT

Switch Physical Collection - 364 games (as of July 16th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Its been a busy last couple days on Shop4megastore. Pages have been created for Cities: Skylines, Gun Gun Pixies, X-Morph Defense Complete Edition, Buildings Have Feelings Too!, and Sparklite. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Is there any good games from BigBen for 3DS Europe or Nintendo Switch ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Aurumonado

Looks like the Psikyo Collections 1/2/3 are getting rereleased in Japan as the Psikyo Shooting Library 1/2. These releases look better because there are only two of them instead of three and the games are divided according to series.

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Looks like the Psikyo Collections 1/2/3 are getting rereleased in Japan as the Psikyo Shooting Library 1/2. These releases look better because there are only two of them instead of three and the games are divided according to series.

The collection contains the same games, just different titles due to regional differences. If you already own the first two volumes of the collection released out of Korea you're better off just purchasing volume three of the collection rather than volumes one and two of the Japanese release. Save some money.

Miadaskate

Special Reserve is hinting at Gris being their next release. I thought Downwell was next, but I’d definitely rather have Gris.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe has been rated for a physical release via PM Studios.

Solomon18

LRG will be releasing physical version of Forgotton Anne!

Edited on by Solomon18

Solomon18

Solomon18

I will buy jp version of psikyo just for storage space n sell off my vol 1 korean version but ONLY if jp has interior art

Solomon18

Solomon18

my copy of Velocity 2X has just been shipped! and apparently R type is only a week or 2 behind it. go slg!

Solomon18

Miadaskate

For those interested, Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge is available now via Red Art Games if you can manage to secure it; the website crashed pretty much instantly and the servers are slow.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Earthlock is also now available. Good luck!

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - This has definitely been a demanding week. But I accomplished all limited print games for this week.

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - This has definitely been a demanding week. But I accomplished all limited print games for this week.

Its been a demanding week budget wise, yes indeed. But that wonderful SMM2 Direct has me worried for what might come during E3. That was twelve minutes of information Nintendo could have placed in the E3 Direct, justifiably. Sweet baby Jesus, what does Nintendo have planned for E3 now?

I feel as though a deluge of Switch announcements are on the horizon.

P.S. - Today it was revealed that the NA version of Constructor Plus will be a code in a box, no cartridge.

You can count on the EU version going up in value because of that.
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/constructor-pl...

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic