Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,481 to 5,500 of 11,405

Belexes

@Magician This is Konami, so likely only partially physical?

Excited for Enter the Gungeon....finally!

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

@Magician This is Konami, so likely only partially physical?

It'll depend on how much space the Bonus Book content eats up on the game cartridge.

The games themselves wouldn't put a dent in an 8GB game cartridge.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Very interesting on that Hellblade listing. I wonder if it's just a "game was announced, throw something on the site" or if it will be getting a physical release there at least.

Rune Factory 4 might be the first 3DS to Switch remaster that I don't get. Because the footage we've seen looked like they just made the screen size and shape match the Switch. If anything the art looked worse at a higher resolution.
Edit: The gameplay art. The 2D portraits for conversation looked quite good.

Enter the Gungeon has taken so long that I actually stopped believing it was happening. Is it a Gamestop exclusive or are they just the first to list it?

Edited on by Avatar40k

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Raiden V: Director's Cut is open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/raiden-v-directors-cut/13/70cn01

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Weird that Special Reseve isn’t doing Gungeon for Switch. Really would have preferred to buy through them.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Taya

Physical version of My Time at Portia has been delayed in North America until May 14th. Digital version still available on April 16th and I think the European physical version is not delayed.

Taya

Miadaskate

For The King will be the next game to receive the Signature Edition treatment.

And damn; I just realized Aragami Signature Edition is sold out. I had been focusing my efforts elsewhere lately and figured that one wouldn’t sell out. Oh well; I’m sure they’ll do a reprint down the line.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Shame Forma.8 is not getting a Limited Run treatment for Switch.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Shame Forma.8 is not getting a Limited Run treatment for Switch.

I'm sort of glad, my wallet needs a breather. My import order list for May is making me sweat. Besides, I'm sure Forma8 will come to Switch eventually. But the LRG release I want most is the 8-bit Adventure Anthology.

Magician

As reported by Nintendolife, Senran Kagura: Peach Ball is getting a limited physical release in North America. Probably a Gamestop exclusive I would assume.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/pinball-themed_senra...

Magician

ihatemydent wrote:

Lone Wolf getting a physical release from Super Rare Games.
Those of you who've played this what did you think?

It looks like a solid arpg. It holds a 79% on metacritic and 7/10 on steam.

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

ihatemydent wrote:

Lone Wolf getting a physical release from Super Rare Games.
Those of you who've played this what did you think?

It looks like a solid arpg. It holds a 79% on metacritic and 7/10 on steam.

Looks interesting. I heard it described as a turn based choose your own adventure book. It’s very unique, I’ll be interested to see how well it’s executed

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Meatball2112

Bad news surfacing about Wolfenstein :Youngblood. Retailers listing that “physical” copy is a case with a download code. NO cartridge.

Meatball2112

Magician

Meatball2112 wrote:

Bad news surfacing about Wolfenstein :Youngblood. Retailers listing that “physical” copy is a case with a download code. NO cartridge.

Confirmed, no game cartridge according to the Amazon NA listing.

Miadaskate

Wow; that’s incredibly disappointing.

In other news, when I went on Amazon to see for myself, I noticed ANOTHER Bubsy game is being made and is coming to Switch in July 🤦‍♂️

Currently Playing :

Magician

A bit late to the party, but as a Switch collector this was easily the most cruel April Fools joke.

Miadaskate

Super harsh.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Ikaruga will come and not be a joke....eventually.

Belexes

Magician

Twitter user Hugo MM has pointed out half a dozen new Amazon DE listings, with arguably the best being the Switch release of Terraria (aka 2D Minecraft).

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic