Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,461 to 5,480 of 11,399

Miadaskate

Update from Strictly Limited on Velocity 2X :

Dear Humanity,

We have been given another status update by Lieutenant Kai Tana!

The games are currently expected to arrive at our facility in roughly 5 weeks. We will send you another update mail closer to the actual shipping process so you know when you can expect to receive your Velocity 2X game for your Switch.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Aozz101x

https://nintendoeverything.com/cities-skylines-getting-a-phys...
Cites Skylines is getting a physical release on Switch.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Magician

Konami still makes games?

Yu-GI-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution has been rated for a physical release.

P.S. - Mercenary Wings: The False Phoenix has been rated for a physical release via PM Studios.

P.P.S - Duck Game has been rated for a physical release. Probably a future LRG announcement I assume.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Just a reminder that Raging Justice CE is now open to preorder via Strictly Limited.

Only 1300 pieces, so get one before they're gone.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/produc...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Definitely passing on that one.

Currently Playing :

Anti-Matter

@Magician
I was really surprised for Konami can release some old IPs like YuGiOh / Pro BaseBall / Castlevania for Nintendo Switch but completely forget about Dance Dance Revolution for Switch.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Slow news day. I suppose nobody wants to announce anything considering it's April Fools. Perhaps tomorrow we'll get some interesting news? In the meantime I've begun rating the Switch games I've spent adequate time with. This...could take a while.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Slow news day. I suppose nobody wants to announce anything considering it's April Fools. Perhaps tomorrow we'll get some interesting news? In the meantime I've begun rating the Switch games I've spent adequate time with. This...could take a while.

What do you mean? Rare Replay 64, Halo, Red Dead Redemption....EVERYTHING is coming to Switch! Such an amazing day for announcements. 😉

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

What do you mean? Rare Replay 64, Halo, Red Dead Redemption....EVERYTHING is coming to Switch! Such an amazing day for announcements. 😉

Yeah I watched that earlier today. Pretty funny, had me in stitches for the last thirty seconds or so.

My copy of Iconoclasts showed up today. The box is broken. No damage to anything but the box. Anyone know where to get a replacement case?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

My copy of Iconoclasts showed up today. The box is broken. No damage to anything but the box. Anyone know where to get a replacement case?

Game case replacements? I believe you can purchase them from Nintendo directly. But I've also seen third party sellers on Amazon sell them. I've had a few cases arrive slightly damaged so I bought a few myself as well.

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

Magician wrote:

Game case replacements? I believe you can purchase them from Nintendo directly. But I've also seen third party sellers on Amazon sell them. I've had a few cases arrive slightly damaged so I bought a few myself as well.

Bought straight from Nintendo myself, I like consistency so some import boxes are replaced cause their "lips" are annoying to deal with.

Paraka

jjbutes

I’ve had a game arrive with its case shattered once. I called GameStop to see if they sold any and they ended up just giving me one for free cause they had so many extras. So give your local store a try.

jjbutes

Magician

Did all the ranting and raving from RE4 fans reach Capcom executives' ears?

Resident Evil 4 has been rated for a physical release.

Rogue Legacy has been rated for a physical release. Probably an upcoming announcement from LRG I assume.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Ugh; Rogue Legacy is so good. Day one double-dip for sure.

Currently Playing :

Thanks for all the suggestions on replacement cases.

Any word of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice getting a physical, cause apparently it drops on the eshop on the 11th.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

Any word of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice getting a physical, cause apparently it drops on the eshop on the 11th.

I haven’t heard anything, but if the PS4 and Xbox One having physical versions is any consolation, we’ll probably get one eventually.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Thanks for all the suggestions on replacement cases.

Amazon ES listed it for a physical release a while ago, but it hasn't opened for preorder in other territories yet.
https://www.amazon.es/Nintendo-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice/dp/...

P.S. - an early look at the special edition for Rune Factory 4. Although it's currently Japan-only, this is being published by Marvelous and the Fate/Extella Link special edition sold reasonably well, so I'm confident that North America will receive a similar special edition.
Untitled

Magician

Enter the Gungeon is open to preorder at Gamestop.
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/enter-the-gung...

P.S. - Castlevania: Anniversary Collection has been rated for a physical release.

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic