Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 541 to 560 of 11,401

Ste

@Swordsman83

I generally like physical copies, but some games i like to just have the ability to bring up and play like mario kart so i bought a download copy of that, rocket league also. but all my other games are physical unless like Chess Ultra i didn't have a choice.

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

Swordsman83

link3710 wrote:

@Swordsman83 You're asking in the wrong place for people to like digital lol, we're mostly a bunch of physical collectors here.

ok. I should ask physical game cheaper or digital game cheaper generally ?

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

SKTTR

Generally physically is cheaper. You can find sales in shops around the world on the internet for every game at any time.

For eShop sales you have to wait - and some games never go on sale.

Not to mention you can sell physical but since we're collectors we wanna keep and show off.
Digital you can't sell, you can't keep, and you can't show off.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

link3710

@Namalos Not the special edition, I had no idea that was a thing, thanks! Picking it up asap!

link3710

TalonMan

Namalos wrote:

Bloodstained ritual of the night,
only available on their page. Not sure if it was post already.

https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/bloodstained

Thanks for this - going in my shopping cart TODAY!

Love finding (and buying!) these obscure, developer/publisher/kickstarter only type purchases!!

Upcoming ones I know about (and have on order):

• Indivisible
  • Lost Sphere
  • Penny Punching Princess (Limited Edition)
  • Longest Five Minutes (Limited Edition)
  • Atelier Lydie & Suelle (Limited Edition)

Any body know of any others that I'm missing?!?!?

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan There's NIS America's newest one, Fallen Legion Special Edtion

link3710

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan There's NIS America's newest one, Fallen Legion Special Edtion

LOL!!! WTF?!?!? I'm on that website nearly EVERY day watching for new things - and yet, I STILL managed to miss this one!!! Ha! Ha!!!

I swear, I'm losing my mind...

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan Oh, and Best Buy (US) is offering a steel book version of MK8DX for what that's worth.

link3710

Noodles5666

@TalonMan I sold mine for $50 and got my replacement for $50.87 along with the steelbook.

Noodles5666

Noodles5666

@link3710 Facebook Marketplace. I have all my opened games on there. Currently trying to replace them with sealed copies.

Noodles5666

SKTTR

https://signatureeditiongames.com/collections/coming-soon

"The Count Lucanor" physical coming next month.
Normal and Signature Edition.

"The Long Reach" physical for Switch will follow shortly after.

Untitled

I love this game and will definately try to get a copy.
It's 10,00€ at the moment in the eShop.
You better hurry and get it now if you don't care about physical.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

TalonMan

Noodles5666 wrote:

@link3710 Facebook Marketplace. I have all my opened games on there. Currently trying to replace them with sealed copies.

...just when I thought I was crazy and neurotic over this stuff, somebody goes and blows me away with their OCD! LOL!!!!!

TalonMan

Xyphon22

I believe my wife is finally going to allow me to buy a Switch after Christmas, so I have a couple of questions. I know this may not be a popular stance here, but I prefer buying physical simply because I can only afford to buy new games by selling my old ones that I am done with. My first question is: is importing worth it? Off the top of my head, I am interested in I am Setsuna and Syberia that aren't available in America, but are these games re-sellable here? And would it even be worth it after paying shipping and the like? Then my second question is: is there a list of current eShop only games that are confirmed to be getting a physical release at some point so I should hold off on them? I see the list on the first page mentions Rocket League and Wonder Boy, so maybe that list already includes them, but I don't know if that is all of them or not. Thanks for any help.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

link3710

@Xyphon22 Importing is a lot easier than you'd expect. While I am Setsuna's price has shot up, you can buy Syberia on the US Amazon for $40 with free shipping, and $30 for the second one. As for trading them in, I have no idea whether GameStop will accept them or not.

As for titles with physical releases? The Count Lucanor, Yooka-Laylee, Rocket League, Worms WMD, Yooko's Island Express, Overcooked, Wonder Boy, Voez (JP only so far) have all been confirmed to get physical releases next year, and LRG has confirmed they'll be releasing several Switch titles as well.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic