Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 521 to 540 of 11,393

Paraka

@yeayeanaynay - Tiny Barbarian definitely reminds me of Maximo games way back when. Obviously same artist behind it all.

Paraka

link3710

@SKTTR That's NIS America's standard temporary cover style, black with the logo on it. We'll see the actual cover closer to launch I'm sure.

link3710

SKTTR

@link3710 Oh, I thought that was a final pic, seeing they put the collector's edition together.

Anyway, for all collectors and casual horse-sim fans Ostwind - Das Spiel is out on a Switch cartridge and the German eShop today.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

SkitBitProducti

Hey here an update the game The longest five minutes (already on this list) it's not coming December 2018 it's coming February 13th to North America

SkitBitProducti

DrDreii

hello all, just pointing out what others have as well, but seems they have been missed from the list. There are 4 games (5 in total but 3d Mini Golf is on the list) not on the list currently. I have all of these 5 on order and should be with me next week. It seems these have been released only in Germany and not anywhere else in Europe (I am in the UK).

Schlag den star - released 29th Sep 2017 (the game is in German only I think)
Ostwind (was mentioned before twice I think) - 14th Dec 2017 (from what I've seen might be German language only too - will confirm next week)
Tales of the Tiny Planet (published by Markt+Technik in Germany only) - can't find an actual release date for the physical but seems somewhere in November 2017
Island Flight Simulator (published by Markt+Technik in Germany only) - same as above, think in November 2017
3d Mini Golf (published by Markt+Technik in Germany only) - same as above, think in November 2017

Hope this helps for everyone who's going for complete complete collections.

How far are people from having their collections complete to date? I'm only missing 9 Japanese games so far, got everything else (either in collection or on the way).

Dreii

Edited on by DrDreii

DrDreii

skabobbin

I know Bayonetta 1 is getting a physical copy but it's exclusive to the Non-Stop Climax Edition for Japan. Which is pretty cool but also totally sucks because because it sold out within hours of it being shown. Anyone who was working when the Game Awards was going on didn't really have much of a chance to get it.

skabobbin

Swordsman83

you guys prefer physical or digital games ?

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

revolutionika

Swordsman83 wrote:

you guys prefer physical or digital games ?

Physical. You don’t own digital.

revolutionika

link3710

@Swordsman83 You're asking in the wrong place for people to like digital lol, we're mostly a bunch of physical collectors here.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic