Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 561 to 580 of 11,398

link3710

@SKTTR Are you sure The Long Reach is for Switch? They only have PS Vita and PS4 listed as far as I can see.

link3710

Xyphon22

@link3710 Thanks for the info. I have seen that I am Setsuna has been on a number of eShop sales for around $25 dollars, so it just seems like after buying physical and paying for shipping, any amount of money I could sell it for may not make up how much more I payed in the first place. And Gamestop's website does not mention either of those games, which makes me think they do not accept them. I usually sell my old games on Amazon, though, so that is not a big deal, I'm just wondering if people will actually buy them on Amazon or not when they see it is from Japan (or Europe in Syberia's case). Thanks for the eShop list, too. I'm interested in most of those. I just wish LRG would confirm some titles.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Paraka

@SKTTR - Looks like I'll be keeping an eye on this for a bit much like Bayonetta in Japan.

Is the "sold out" sign just a precursor and hasnt been on sale yet?

Paraka

SKTTR

@link3710 The Switch version of The Long Reach is still in development and planned for retail release around February.

@Paraka I think so.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Inkling

A new publisher, it seems too, compared to the Wii U/3DS deluxe versions, as well as the Switch regular/Wii U Japanese release.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Noodles5666

@Xyphon22 Well if you want, I have a bunch of physical games for sale. 20% retail+shipping.

Noodles5666

Noodles5666

TalonMan wrote:

Noodles5666 wrote:

@link3710 Facebook Marketplace. I have all my opened games on there. Currently trying to replace them with sealed copies.

...just when I thought I was crazy and neurotic over this stuff, somebody goes and blows me away with their OCD! LOL!!!!!

What do you mean?

Noodles5666

revolutionika

OCD: obsessive collector disease

. Ha ha

revolutionika

TyGuy1882

I just wanted to really thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making such an accessible list of previously released games and upcoming games. I know it's usually a thankless job... so just know that some of us really appreciate it.

TyGuy1882

link3710

@revolutionika For a moment I thought we were getting a successor to Police 911 from Konami and I was excited there.

link3710

Reginald

@Korosanbo There's no word of a physical release now, but Playtonic has talked about considering it. Other platforms got physical release, so it makes sense.

Reginald

TalonMan

Noodles5666 wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Noodles5666 wrote:

@link3710 Facebook Marketplace. I have all my opened games on there. Currently trying to replace them with sealed copies.

...just when I thought I was crazy and neurotic over this stuff, somebody goes and blows me away with their OCD! LOL!!!!!

What do you mean?

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

I thought I was insane, having to purchase every single physical edition I possibly can (deluxe/collection/special edition, where available) - but then you one-up me, by saying you actually sell back your previously played games in order to re-purchase them sealed?!?!?

I mean - that's AWESOME, don't get me wrong!!! But definitely a new level of collector insanity, that I haven't quite reached yet... ...and I feel ashamed.

TalonMan

Noodles5666

@TalonMan Well you got me on the every physical edition. I'm only doing regular copies unless there is a special edition available.

Noodles5666

TalonMan

Noodles5666 wrote:

@TalonMan Well you got me on the every physical edition. I'm only doing regular copies unless there is a special edition available.

Ah - ok!!!

TalonMan

TalonMan

Btw - is it me, or did a whole bunch of new games just show up on Amazon that aren't even listed here yet???

Yoku's Island
Adventure Time
Fallen Legion
Runner 3

And a BUNCH of others that I swear were not listed here yesterday!!!

@McGruber - you've got A LOT of work to do, get to it!!!

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan All four of those have been brought up in the thread before, just with no release dates attached. Given that they all seem to have placeholder dates still, it's hard to say much besides a 2018 release for them.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic