Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 11,400

Belexes

SVTornado wrote:

@Belexes exactly, supposedly SRG has signed at least one rpg, shmup, 3D platformer and beat em up.

Now that's variety. Very curious on the 3D platformer - I am a sucker for those.

Belexes

SpaceAce13

Woow, the SMRPG CE looks absolutely amazing! Definitely the beat switch CE they’ve done so far in my opinion. I will 100% be trying to secure one this Friday.

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

@SVTornado If someone does Yooka I will definitely buy. I have been holding off for a physical release since the first footage of that game was released. A perfect game for Switch too, I’m sure.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Sawyoudown

@yeayeanaynay man why are you such a negative Nancy? Like thanks for the update but keeping your opinions to yourself would be greatly appreciated!

Sawyoudown

hirokun

Sawyoudown wrote:

@yeayeanaynay didn’t know that was an option. Cheers mate!

oh dang yeah. didn't even see that option, he's been annoying me too. Thanks.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

Pretty simple, indeed. The best decision I ever made. Quite a rude person.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Anti-Matter

@yeayeanaynay
No need to be Patethic.
Let other peoples keep collecting their games in Physical.
It's called a Hobby.
You can keep your mindset by your own.

Anti-Matter

hirokun

Polan18 wrote:

@Magician You might want to check out my interview with eastasiasoft where they hint at their initial Switch lineup!

https://www.gamingboulevard.com/2018/05/interview-eastasiasoft/

great interview! You also did the one with the NISA employee too right? Either way, I liked to get under the hood for eastasiasoft since they were an unknown player to me and how they worked. Great that they are able to be multi-region through play asia. I'm sure someone who knows their history better can make a pretty solid guess on which game they will likely be showing off since the clues given were surprisingly helpful!

Keep it up mate!

Anti-Matter

@hirokun
Btw, i usually order games from either playasia or Ebay, since they can deliver to Indonesia. Any other Online game shop that can deliver to Indonesia ? If Amazon, i already knew about that.

Anti-Matter

hirokun

@Anti-Matter Sorry that is all I know about. I know it isn't easy. You could try nin nin games. They import Japanese games, and maybe deliver to indonesia. I think I used them once in the past and have heard mixed results. However it is potentially another option, and it is cheaper than playasia normally.

Anti-Matter

@hirokun
Just now, I got announcement from nin nin games that Little Dragon Cafe Switch version will be on 30th August 2018.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic