Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 5,826

McGruber

I also don't like the other ratings, but if I wanted a game bad enough I'd import. Much worse than the ratings logos are the download warnings on top of games like Resident Evil Revelations. Those kill me.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Paraka

McGruber wrote:

I also don't like the other ratings, but if I wanted a game bad enough I'd import. Much worse than the ratings logos are the download warnings on top of games like Resident Evil Revelations. Those kill me.

@McGruber - This is why I am trying to garner some time to make some custom box arts for several of these games to comply with the NA regions listing for those interested. That Internet Require icon one is what pulled me off the edge for that. Gaudy and uuuugly.

Outside that; Any news on Play Asia release?

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

SVTornado

@hirokun at this point it's almost certain that it's shelter generations since it was found published by SRG on the official Pegi rating board website.

SVTornado

Magician

Paraka wrote:

Outside that; Any news on Play Asia release?

Nothing official yet.

Switch Physical Collection - 334 games (as of May 24th, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Belexes

SVTornado wrote:

@hirokun at this point it's almost certain that it's shelter generations since it was found published by SRG on the official Pegi rating board website.

Another survival game? LRG is doing a better job at variety with their titles.

Belexes

SVTornado

@Belexes exactly, supposedly SRG has signed at least one rpg, shmup, 3D platformer and beat em up.

SVTornado

Miadaskate

@McGruber UGH yeah, they really need to stop doing that. I believe Mega Man is like that. Weirdly enough, it looks like X is not. Also, they really need to stop with the 1 game on cart, 1 game download for multiple game collections. There is no way Mega Man 1-10 can’t fit on a freaking cart. Also it kills the resale value (if you were to sell) because you’re only selling half of the game. Thankfully I don’t sell or trade games, though.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

@Paraka Custom cover art for NA games would be much appreciated!

Currently Playing :

Belexes

SVTornado wrote:

@Belexes exactly, supposedly SRG has signed at least one rpg, shmup, 3D platformer and beat em up.

Now that's variety. Very curious on the 3D platformer - I am a sucker for those.

Belexes

SpaceAce13

Woow, the SMRPG CE looks absolutely amazing! Definitely the beat switch CE they’ve done so far in my opinion. I will 100% be trying to secure one this Friday.

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

@SVTornado If someone does Yooka I will definitely buy. I have been holding off for a physical release since the first footage of that game was released. A perfect game for Switch too, I’m sure.

Currently Playing :

Sawyoudown

@yeayeanaynay man why are you such a negative Nancy? Like thanks for the update but keeping your opinions to yourself would be greatly appreciated!

Sawyoudown

hirokun

Sawyoudown wrote:

@yeayeanaynay didn’t know that was an option. Cheers mate!

oh dang yeah. didn't even see that option, he's been annoying me too. Thanks.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

Pretty simple, indeed. The best decision I ever made. Quite a rude person.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic