Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 6,000

MasterBlaster

Someone mentioned this game (Jengo) earlier in the thread

Not sure how much money comes in the last week of projects like this but this looks like it isn't going to get funded. It is a shame. I love adventure games

Link:

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jengo

Edited on by MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Magician

All-Star Fruit Racing is now open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/All-Star-Fruit-Racing-Nintendo-Switch/...

Switch Physical Collection - 344 games (as of June 10th, 2019)
Currently playing: Cytus Alpha (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Sawyoudown

@MrCIB haha yeah I saw the whole explanation of it! Thanks brother!

Sawyoudown

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

Not sure if this was mentioned before or not, but I just noticed this RiceDigital BlazBlue Collector's Edition:
https://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/blazblue-cross-tag-battle...

Unlike Song of Memories and GalGun 2, it doesn't seem as though there is an NTSC version - but still, one more variant out there for this game...

Easy pass for me.... rice customer service is horrible and 9/10 it won’t be all in one box.... game will be loose. Song of Memories is my last purchase from them. Took me a month to solve GalGun 2 issue.... never again

Oh and their is a US release direct from Arc System Works do the can kick rocks.

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Not sure if this was mentioned before or not, but I just noticed this RiceDigital BlazBlue Collector's Edition:
https://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/blazblue-cross-tag-battle...

Unlike Song of Memories and GalGun 2, it doesn't seem as though there is an NTSC version - but still, one more variant out there for this game...

Easy pass for me.... rice customer service is horrible and 9/10 it won’t be all in one box.... game will be loose. Song of Memories is my last purchase from them. Took me a month to solve GalGun 2 issue.... never again

Oh and their is a US release direct from Arc System Works do the can kick rocks.

Yeah - totally agree!!! BUT, I did happen upon it and thought it worth mentioning another variant...

TalonMan

MrCIB

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Okay boys and girls, we got another Kickstarter Switch game that has been fully funded with almost a month left to go. $75 tier gets you the physical game, or just back $5 then do the $25 addon for the physical game + $5 extra shipping.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2030067069/project-sense...

My issue with this campaign is in their faq section

Can I receive a physical copy for playstation, vita, switch, or other platforms?
Physicals for consoles are heavily regulated by both distributors and the companies behind the console, much moreso than digital copies. This is something we are certainly interested in doing, but cannot 100% guarantee in advance. As not to mislead backers, while we are looking into it, we cannot give a definite answer at this time.

They physcal's they are advertising is PC/MAC....... if he goal is reached they still can't be sure its going to happen. Too open ended

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

hirokun

yeah screw crowd funding. especially fig. I'd be okay missing any of those. If it works out well and the game is worth it, I would have faith that it would get an increased physical release after the kickstarter. If not, then the game wasn't actually that great now was it?

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

hirokun

MrCIB wrote:

Newsweek article on Best Buy GCU and Amazon Prime struggles

http://www.newsweek.com/best-buy-gcu-program-ending-amazon-ga...

maybe if AAA devs actually sold digital for less than $60 I would have been more lenient to the digitalization. But why do that? Why buy a $100+ memory card to pay the same $60 and eat through internet data limits, and prevent myself from doing anything else online until the download completes? Yeah, GCU was a godsend, and I will miss it.

hirokun

Looking at my current collection I realized....%90 of the games I have paid for, haven't even been released yet...There isn't a ton out that I enjoy, but man oh man, is there a lot of cool stuff I am exciting to play...that or it has no physical release(I can wait for) like golf story or celeste. Also I'm a believer in the Holy Church of Nippon Ichi Software.

Miadaskate

Hey all, first-time poster, long-time lurker here. Just wanted to chime in and say this thread has been a godsend over the past year or so that I’ve owned a Switch. I only collect North American physical Switch releases that I enjoy and know I will play. I’d like to buy for other regions, but unfortunately, I’m not a fan of the ratings logos that they put on their boxes (no offense!). I’m currently at 30 / 31 if you count that I have two editions of BOTW, and tomorrow with Mega Man Legacy will make 32 physical releases. I just wanted to say hello and thanks for keeping me posted.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

The_Legend77

Miadaskate wrote:

Hey all, first-time poster, long-time lurker here. Just wanted to chime in and say this thread has been a godsend over the past year or so that I’ve owned a Switch. I only collect North American physical Switch releases that I enjoy and know I will play. I’d like to buy for other regions, but unfortunately, I’m not a fan of the ratings logos that they put on their boxes (no offense!). I’m currently at 30 / 31 if you count that I have two editions of BOTW, and tomorrow with Mega Man Legacy will make 32 physical releases. I just wanted to say hello and thanks for keeping me posted.

Welcome! I'm new myself! This thread has been amazing and helped me alot. Stinks that you don't like PEGI enough to not import (or the Japanese system) as there are amazing games we will never get, but everyone has their thing. Thanks for joining and posting!

The_Legend77

SVTornado

Super rare games put out an email today about their third release. It will be on sale on May 29th and supposedly it will be revealed earlier exclusively through Nintendolife.

SVTornado

Miadaskate

@The_Legend77 Thanks and welcome, too! Yeah; just not a fan of the ratings logos from other countries. They kinda stick out like a sore thumb. Not to mention the cost and stress of getting things shipped from other countries is usually a hassle in my opinion. I’ve noticed more often than not, if other countries get a release, North America usually follows suit if they didn’t already have it. If not; I’ll just enjoy it digitally. It’s just much easier keeping track of North American releases, which I can barely do for Switch with this thread. Every week it seems like there’s a new release! Also, I’m weird.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

hirokun

SVTornado wrote:

Super rare games put out an email today about their third release. It will be on sale on May 29th and supposedly it will be revealed earlier exclusively through Nintendolife.

hopefully its not another lukewarm game. They got off on the wrong foot with their first two titles.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic