Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 11,397

Katelyn1223

yeayeanaynay wrote:

let all your collections turn to dust in the wind. live the moment n let your selfish material lifestyles lead your spirits to ruin. slaves to plastic everyone of you. your the reason the earth is dying. lost sheep being led by the industrial sheppard towards extinction.. I think I go make love to my beautiful wife now to cheer myself up (goodby n thanks for all the attention)

Dude just hush and leave this thread if you’re going to continue to be constantly negative. I can guarantee no one wants anyone here if they’re just going to be annoyingly rude and ruin what was a perfectly good thread. No one here wants drama about collecting video games.

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Miadaskate

Bahahaha he created a second account and is now pretending to be someone else backing him up. Next time you pretend to be someone else, change the location you’re from. The fact that you’re both from Australia and type terribly is a dead giveaway, pal.

Moving on...

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

MrCIB

Miadaskate wrote:

Bahahaha he created a second account and is now pretending to be someone else backing him up. Next time you pretend to be someone else, change the location you’re from. The fact that you’re both from Australia and type terribly is a dead giveaway, pal.

Moving on...

I saw this.... smh.... I had to laugh. This thread was created by someone who wanted to document physical releases of switch games long before it was the cool thing to do. We all have the desire to collect them for whatever a reason and enjoy the process of obtaining them. If others don’t like collecting “plastic” then why bother commenting? Yes, I agree with freedom of speech but I wouldn’t go to a thread or anywhere for that matter to promote negative views. Oh well best thing to do is use the ignore option on every account created.

Lol but darn you had to promote your ART too hahahahaha

MrCIB

Sawyoudown

Does the new mega man collection have the annoying download thing at the top of the case? I noticed pasicci post a pic without one but everywhere online seems to have it??

Sawyoudown

Anti-Matter

@MrCIB
You know, yeayeanaynay keep saying about 3rd world poverty, purchasing video games in physical = insulting poor peoples who need foods & shelters, not video games. He talk like "Why did you buy video games if your money can be used to feed poor peoples? "
I think he keep defending himself as a victim of poor peoples that need free money from other peoples with excuses about need foods & shelters but he want video games so bad by lying.
He provided us some information about upcoming Switch physical games, but at the same time he keep bashing peoples who purchasing video games.
One thing, he keep saying in Engrish (Broken English).

Anti-Matter

Miadaskate

Sawyoudown wrote:

Does the new mega man collection have the annoying download thing at the top of the case? I noticed pasicci post a pic without one but everywhere online seems to have it??

Looking at some recent photos on Instagram. It appears someone may have learned their lesson; the annoying text is NOT at the top of the case! The text at the bottom remains, but it’s nowhere near as bad.

Also, the cleaning cloth looks pretty cool.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Sawyoudown

@Miadaskate Yeah I just found out they did a last second change to it so thats pretty awesome. Hopefully all games will end up doing this!

Sawyoudown

The_Legend77

Little Nightmares Update...

I checked on GameFAQs, and apparently someone had pre-ordered the US physical release. Since everyone has been stating it was cancelled, they said they emailed Play-Asia.

According to his response, Play-Asia stated it's still releasing and will be available for shipping on May 24th.

Did I miss something cause last time I checked we weren't getting a US physical...can anyone give some info?

The_Legend77

MrCIB

The_Legend77 wrote:

I checked on GameFAQs, and apparently someone had pre-ordered the US physical release. Since everyone has been stating it was cancelled, they said they emailed Play-Asia.

According to his response, Play-Asia stated it's still releasing and will be available for shipping on May 24th.

Did I miss something cause last time I checked we weren't getting a US physical...can anyone give some info?

Play Asia is the only place it is listed and status is "Pending stock arrival." so we will have to see. Maybe they printed some up and will go out who knows. It may be worth the gamble

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

Play Asia is the only place it is listed and status is "Pending stock arrival." so we will have to see. Maybe they printed some up and will go out who knows. It may be worth the gamble

Did you happen to order the Omake Books import of this? I got mine today - a tad disappointed...

TalonMan

SVTornado

Mario+rabbids kingdom battle gold edition has been announced, includes the DK dlc.

SVTornado

Miadaskate

Looks like the Bethesda / Gamestop partnership is continuing with special Wolfenstein II art at stores on release. The article mentions a sleeve, which makes me think it’s like a slipcover that goes over the case?

There are also alternate covers that can be downloaded and printed. I prefer the all-red cover, personally.

https://bethesda.net/en/article/4pRJZOPj84ekigKeMCw6EY/altern...

Currently Playing :

MrCIB

Miadaskate wrote:

Looks like the Bethesda / Gamestop partnership is continuing with special Wolfenstein II art at stores on release. The article mentions a sleeve, which makes me think it’s like a slipcover that goes over the case?

There are also alternate covers that can be downloaded and printed. I prefer the all-red cover, personally.

https://bethesda.net/en/article/4pRJZOPj84ekigKeMCw6EY/altern...

We’ll be releasing a special game sleeve with alternate artwork that can be picked up at any GameStop location across North America. No purchase is required, just walk into your local GameStop store starting on launch day, June 29, to pick up the special game sleeve while supplies last.

MrCIB

Belexes

MrCIB wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

And this after I already put my order in for the PAL version with shop4megastore. Will be curious to see if any NA stock was shipped to Play Asia.

Belexes

Miadaskate

@MrCIB For those who don’t feel like reading the article, I guess?

Currently Playing :

MrCIB

Miadaskate wrote:

@MrCIB For those who don’t feel like reading the article, I guess?

Highlighting "no purchase required" for everyone but they show just the insert. Be interesting to see what it is

MrCIB

Miadaskate

MrCIB wrote:

Highlighting "no purchase required" for everyone but they show just the insert. Be interesting to see what it is

Gotcha. That is nice of them. I just hope they have enough quantities to go around. If not, I’m sure they’ll be up on eBay. The Skyrim covers are.

I’m double-dipping in this one. I played it on the PS4 back when it originally released on PS4. Great game. Not as good as The New Order / The Old Blood, but still good.

Currently Playing :

McGruber

A lot of Gamestops had the Skyrim covers months after launch. You just had to ask. I asked and got one for my copy that I had at home. A lot of Gamestop employees with give you those kind of things for free if you just ask. I had a guy deny me a Pokemon code once because they weren't supposed to go out til the next day and I'm just like...ok

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

TalonMan

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

Did you happen to order the Omake Books import of this? I got mine today - a tad disappointed...

You ignored my question @MrCIB!!!! **sad face**

...did you get the Omake Books collectible?

TalonMan

Zuljaras

@Miadaskate "Amazing" workaround for cheaping out on 32GB cartridges.

"Hey guys do you know that ugly sticker we have on our "physical" game!? Don't worry you can just put a new one and everything will be okay!!! It is magical cover that adds more GBs to the cheap cartridge!"

Yeah I am salty!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic