Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 11,361

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

@Sawyoudown I average about $21 a game now not including collectors editions. Best thing to do is sign up for Best Buy GCU, Watch for sales and other things to help your out of pocket. I buy some games with credit card points and use the Best Buy reward dollars. Amazon Prime (I have) has recently gone up or is going to go up but has a lot of unrelated perks.

THIS!!!

I'm sorry, but anyone in the US that's involved in this thread and physical Switch collecting, is simply INSANE if they haven't signed up for BestBuy GCU!!! I saved the $35 cost of 2yr membership on my FIRST ORDER and have honestly lost track of how much money I've saved through them.

I'm a Prime member, too - but Amazon simply does NOT consistently give the 20% discount on new games, and rarely gives it at all on Special Edition versions... ...while Best Buy ALWAYS gives 20% off, in addition to an actual rewards program (something I wish Amazon would offer!!), which absolutely pays off!!!

If you are collecting and haven't checked out GCU, I DEMAND that you go to Best Buy IMMEDIATELY, and check this thing out... ...NOW!!!!

TalonMan

TalonMan

Sawyoudown wrote:

@TalonMan yea....turns out we dont have this in canada. RIP wallet

Oh, that SUCKS for you guys!! You can't even just go to bestbuy.com, get the GCU, and have your games shipped north???

TalonMan

TalonMan

@Sawyoudown - well, that is absolutely BS!!! Is it worth finding one of those intermediary shippers (like MrCIB was talking about, in regards to EU and Japan games)? BestBuy shipping is free (for orders over $35) - so, if the savings is enough and makes sense, have your games shipped "somewhere" in the US that can do the shipment to Canada?

https://www.myus.com/ca/

...just trying to find a way, to help a fellow collector save some SERIOUS dough!!

TalonMan

FragRed

Now I know why Best Buy failed so miserably in the UK and pulled out within a couple of years. They never offered this service!

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Sawyoudown

@TalonMan Hey thanks a lot man! Apparently I have to sign up for the gamers club in store though and would probably end up needing a U.S. address

Edited on by Sawyoudown

Sawyoudown

Cynas

@revolutionika Was Danganronpa V3 ever officially announced for the Switch? I thought it was just a rumour from a few months ago.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Sawyoudown

First week of May all we have coming out is Professional Construction Sim and Tropical Freeze right??

Edited on by Sawyoudown

Sawyoudown

twelvestar

Sawyoudown wrote:

First week of May all we have coming out is Professional Construction Sim and Tropical Freeze right??

I'm not seeing Professional Construction Simulator listed on Amazon, Best Buy, or Gamestop. Do you have a link?

twelvestar

Kejomo

Anybody else get the physical version of NeoAtlas 1469?

Edited on by Kejomo

Kejomo

SpaceAce13

Is this an error, or is there now a third release window for the flinthook and mercenary Kong’s treasure box on LRG?

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Polan18 wrote:

A new physical Switch game could get funded by you! I backed it...will you?

P.S. The campaign is off to a great start and will most likely happen!!

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jengo

$125 for a physical copy is a whole lot to ask

SpaceAce13

Polan18

@SpaceAce13 yes there is a third window of only 200 copies. This was due to people trying to purchase multiple copies and they canceled those orders.

Polan18

Sawyoudown

Will all these kickstarter games make it to amazon eventually?

Sawyoudown

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic