Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 4,715

Sawyoudown

@TalonMan Hey thanks a lot man! Apparently I have to sign up for the gamers club in store though and would probably end up needing a U.S. address

Edited on by Sawyoudown

Sawyoudown

Cynas

@revolutionika Was Danganronpa V3 ever officially announced for the Switch? I thought it was just a rumour from a few months ago.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Sawyoudown

First week of May all we have coming out is Professional Construction Sim and Tropical Freeze right??

Edited on by Sawyoudown

Sawyoudown

twelvestar

Sawyoudown wrote:

First week of May all we have coming out is Professional Construction Sim and Tropical Freeze right??

I'm not seeing Professional Construction Simulator listed on Amazon, Best Buy, or Gamestop. Do you have a link?

twelvestar

Kejomo

Anybody else get the physical version of NeoAtlas 1469?

Edited on by Kejomo

Kejomo

SpaceAce13

Is this an error, or is there now a third release window for the flinthook and mercenary Kong’s treasure box on LRG?

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Polan18 wrote:

A new physical Switch game could get funded by you! I backed it...will you?

P.S. The campaign is off to a great start and will most likely happen!!

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jengo

$125 for a physical copy is a whole lot to ask

SpaceAce13

Polan18

@SpaceAce13 yes there is a third window of only 200 copies. This was due to people trying to purchase multiple copies and they canceled those orders.

Polan18

Sawyoudown

Will all these kickstarter games make it to amazon eventually?

Sawyoudown

MrCIB

Kejomo wrote:

Anybody else get the physical version of NeoAtlas 1469?

Yes, I have it. I got one from Amazon JP however, there is a English cover floating around from other Asian countries.

MrCIB

TalonMan

So - apparently the physical version of Wild Guns (on Amazon) comes with a keychain. Does anyone know whether this is an "Amazon Only" thing? Or, whether ALL physical versions of Wild Guns come with the keychain???

Any info would be appreciated...

TalonMan

MrCIB

Polan18 wrote:

A new physical Switch game could get funded by you! I backed it...will you?

P.S. The campaign is off to a great start and will most likely happen!!

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jengo

I have skipped the last one backed by LRG........ forget the name. I am probably going to skip this to. I am invested in a few kickstarters or others for Switch games. I don't mind waiting 6-12 months for the game but they ALWAYS get pushed back. Also, with a reported 5,000 min order they may have no choice even at $125 a pop

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

Polan18

@TalonMan it’s an Amazon only keychain that comes packaged on the outside of the case.

Polan18

MrCIB

@TalonMan ........... @polan18 beat me to it

I don't think it's anything to bad to worry about since its not packed in the box. I did pick one up and they simply put it in a clear bag with the game.

MrCIB

Kejomo

There is an Aisan physical release that was in English. I got it on Amazon (US) for $59.95. It has the English cover. @Sawyoudown

Edited on by Kejomo

Kejomo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic