Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 11,365

MrCIB

Kejomo wrote:

Anybody else get the physical version of NeoAtlas 1469?

Yes, I have it. I got one from Amazon JP however, there is a English cover floating around from other Asian countries.

MrCIB

TalonMan

So - apparently the physical version of Wild Guns (on Amazon) comes with a keychain. Does anyone know whether this is an "Amazon Only" thing? Or, whether ALL physical versions of Wild Guns come with the keychain???

Any info would be appreciated...

TalonMan

MrCIB

Polan18 wrote:

A new physical Switch game could get funded by you! I backed it...will you?

P.S. The campaign is off to a great start and will most likely happen!!

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jengo

I have skipped the last one backed by LRG........ forget the name. I am probably going to skip this to. I am invested in a few kickstarters or others for Switch games. I don't mind waiting 6-12 months for the game but they ALWAYS get pushed back. Also, with a reported 5,000 min order they may have no choice even at $125 a pop

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

Polan18

@TalonMan it’s an Amazon only keychain that comes packaged on the outside of the case.

Polan18

MrCIB

@TalonMan ........... @polan18 beat me to it

I don't think it's anything to bad to worry about since its not packed in the box. I did pick one up and they simply put it in a clear bag with the game.

MrCIB

Kejomo

There is an Aisan physical release that was in English. I got it on Amazon (US) for $59.95. It has the English cover. @Sawyoudown

Edited on by Kejomo

Kejomo

TalonMan

@MrCIB @polan18

Meh - I think I will pass on that. DEFINITELY not worth the current $30 price difference ($29.99 at GameStop, and $59.99 at Amazon!!!). Think it will eventually come to Best Buy with or without the keychain??

TalonMan

MrCIB

@TalonMan That 59.99 price is only because Amazon sold out and the Scaplers (3rd party) prices is up now.

If Best Buy didn't get it yet odds are their purchaser didn't pick it up. This may have happen because the PS4 version didn't sell well and didn't want to take up shelf space. In any event I doubt it. Only game recent that got release close to or on release date at Best Buy was Darkest Dungeon/

MrCIB

Polan18

@TalonMan yeah $60 is the 3rd party price. It should only be $30. I would recommend watching the page as it should come back in stock on Amazon.

Polan18

TalonMan

Polan18 wrote:

@TalonMan yeah $60 is the 3rd party price. It should only be $30. I would recommend watching the page as it should come back in stock on Amazon.

I punted and just got a copy at GameStop - I had a TON of points I didn't even realize I had, so I cashed them in and got the Aqua & Sno Moto games, and Wild Guns for about $40 altogether...

TalonMan

TalonMan

Polan18 wrote:

@TalonMan Very nice!!

I know they're all shovelware, but alas purchasing them is an unfortunate requirement for anyone who wants to complete their collection...

...so, if I am FORCED to get them, there's no good reason to have to pay full price!!

TalonMan

Polan18

@TalonMan Oh I know that. It’s not as bad as buying the aqua and snow UK version only to have to sell those and buy the US one cause you’re OCD about having a complete US collection 😜

Polan18

Sawyoudown

Anyway of getting octopath wayfarer outside of eBay now?

Sawyoudown

TalonMan

I'm wondering (and I've already gone through with the purchase, so you can all either tell me I am brilliant, or call me an idiot!! ), do you think the keychain that comes with the PS4 version of Wild Guns is the same one that would come with the Switch version? I bought the PS4 version is on Amazon for $29.99 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5D9SGF/

And after my GameStop coupons earlier, I had scored Wild Guns for $10.65... ...and I see that new PS4 copies of Wild Guns (without the keychain) are regularly selling for over $25.

Soooo.... ...did I do good? Or, are the keychains different and I just wasted money??

TalonMan

Polan18

@TalonMan From what I can see on eBay, it’s the same keychain that was given out with the PS4 version.

Polan18

hirokun

Polan18 wrote:

A new physical Switch game could get funded by you! I backed it...will you?

P.S. The campaign is off to a great start and will most likely happen!!

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jengo

Don't trust Fig. Kind of a long watch but a good PSA about Fig.

Either way, I don't think it is anywhere near a good idea to hide print runs behind a promise of maybe making a game in the first place. To me, this is bad news bears. Game crowdfunding is also a major hit/miss unless backed by a reputable company.(For example, whenever Materia Collective kickstarts a VG inspired music album it goes off perfectly from start to finish).

IMO if it is a crowdfund exclusive, I don't consider it something I will worry about. Plenty enough good games as it is to buy, and NIS wants to suck my wallet dry, so I'm good NOT gambling $125 on a game that I might not even like.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

MrCIB

Polan18 wrote:

@TalonMan Oh I know that. It’s not as bad as buying the aqua and snow UK version only to have to sell those and buy the US one cause you’re OCD about having a complete US collection 😜

and don't forget Voez! That's what makes me scared on Neo Atlas is that it may be released in the West

MrCIB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic