Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 11,399

Sawyoudown

@MrCIB We need to get more people in on it. Its a big job for one person!....if thats possible.

Edited on by Sawyoudown

Sawyoudown

MrCIB

@Sawyoudown .............. It is. I don't know how this site works (if you can add admins to a thread) I just joined early on to be apart of the community with physical carts. I have kept my own list because to be honest I haven't found one perfect solution. I am on 3 or 4 forums, here and twitter to keep up.

@Pasicci is working on a website that will probably be the most in-depth solution but it's not finished yet.

MrCIB

Polan18

Per PQube in regard to the misprint on the US Gal Gun 2:

To our North American friends - if you've purchased Gal*Gun 2 on Switch, you might have noticed the inside cover was a misprint. If you would like a free replacement of the cover, please fill out this form:

http://pqube.co.uk/galgun2/replacement-cover/

Polan18

HiFX

Polan18 wrote:

Per PQube in regard to the misprint on the US Gal Gun 2:

To our North American friends - if you've purchased Gal*Gun 2 on Switch, you might have noticed the inside cover was a misprint. If you would like a free replacement of the cover, please fill out this form:

http://pqube.co.uk/galgun2/replacement-cover/

Thanks for the info on this!

HiFX

hirokun

@Polan18 lmao still cheaper than the US version, what a bloody joke.

Also thanks for the galguns thing. I am for sure going to send mine in for replacement once it arrives. I bought mine from videogamesplus.ca since they had a pre-order bonus. They are a great site to buy from btw. They almost always have a 1 per customer policy on rarer items too. However shipping to the US can take some time.

I may honestly just buy a bunch of galguns 2 games and have them fixed. Could be collectible down the line to have the fixed versions.

@SpaceAce13 oh you lucky duck. Glad you got the first one. I would have gotten it too had I known, but alas! Yeah so it should hopefully be affordable to collect LRG games for the switch for the majority of people, even with the price of the LEs it is honestly not that bad. I mean $90 for the double pack this time was a good value proposition for an LE of that quality for 2 games. Though I know some people get their knackers in a twist over dual pack games. But as someone who knows everything about everything Zelda, I can tell you that one of the most valuable collector's items is a dual pack.

Edited on by hirokun

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Sawyoudown

Is it possible for LRG and SRG to release the same game?

Sawyoudown

MrCIB

@Sawyoudown
They already have with flame in the flood..... one on the PS4 and the other one on the switch. They are in different regions so it depends on the developer and their contract

MrCIB

Sawyoudown

@MrCIB hmm I’m definitely going for all LRG releases and already have the first two for SRG now the question is do I just give up on EU and just focus on NA....

Sawyoudown

MrCIB

@Sawyoudown Tough decision. I gave up on Japanese games that do not have English because I was collecting them for no reason but for to be shelf candy..... I can’t read Japanese.... I purchased aqua and snow Moto When they were EU releases And no sign of a North American release. Of course now they got released this past week at game stop and I simply sold the EU copies. So nothing is wrong with picking up super rare games stuff and if they happen to be published later on selling them however the gentleman who owns the company said they lock up the rights so take that for what it’s worth

MrCIB

Sawyoudown

@MrCIB yeah that’s a good point. I was just doing the math let’s say 150 games a year at about 50 bucks a game. Switch runs about 5 years....close to $40000 and oh so worth it

Sawyoudown

MrCIB

@Sawyoudown I average about $21 a game now not including collectors editions. Best thing to do is sign up for Best Buy GCU, Watch for sales and other things to help your out of pocket. I buy some games with credit card points and use the Best Buy reward dollars. Amazon Prime (I have) has recently gone up or is going to go up but has a lot of unrelated perks.

MrCIB

Sawyoudown

@MrCIB should have specified im in Canada so I get wrecked on prices/exchange rate

Sawyoudown

Sawyoudown

Plus GameStop exclusives I have to import that don’t even come here...

Sawyoudown

SpaceAce13

MrCIB wrote:

@Sawyoudown I average about $21 a game now not including collectors editions. Best thing to do is sign up for Best Buy GCU, Watch for sales and other things to help your out of pocket. I buy some games with credit card points and use the Best Buy reward dollars. Amazon Prime (I have) has recently gone up or is going to go up but has a lot of unrelated perks.

This. Best buy GCU is honestly too good of a deal not to get

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

hirokun

SpaceAce13 wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

This. Best buy GCU is honestly too good of a deal not to get

got it when I got a switch, paid for itself in one purchase with BoTW and one of each amiibo. I've saved a lot from it. Also its a 2 year deal, so it lasts a long time for only $30.

Also Prime doesn't apply to special editions anymore, so I don't care about amazon prime anymore. It doesn't even give you full access to all their videos anyhow. If I want their anime service its another I think $14 a month or so. So I just let amazon ship stuff in 8 days because I can wait.

Edited on by hirokun

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic