Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Online Subscription Service Thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 2,232

MarioVillager92

@wafflesngravy You have to keep automatic renewal turned on, as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

GuyWithATV

Does anyone know if the individual subscription means one switch or one account on a switch?

GuyWithATV

1UP_MARIO

@GuyWithATV one account

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Sintown

Anyone with me on this being a total rip off or what? Clearly they don't even really need a system like this as they've been running absolutely fine without it and they don't even really provide much of a service anyway with the whole peer-to-peer crap.
Also "free" NES games big deal, can get those free for real if you know where to look.

Sintown

Blad

Splatoon 2 requires NSO, while Fortnite doesn’t.

Blad

Switch Friend Code: SW-8345-2077-2420 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-6739-1319 | My Nintendo: Coolcario | Nintendo Network ID: K-Star

TheAwesomeBowser

You may think Nintendo Switch Online hasn't done very much; but that's not true: it's done plenty. It's spent every waking hour trying to give value to its pointless NES suite and cut cloud backup support from Splatoon 2 and Pokemon Let's Go; its added a $20 tax for Nintendo gamers, voted to use a smartphone app for voice chat and cut accessibility for families. And Nintendo Switch Online has refrained from revealing its special offers at least 3 times. When it comes to what matters to gamers and families, Nintendo Switch Online is out of touch and only for the top end of town. Authorized by TheAwesomeBowser for the Anti-NSO Party.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Anti-Matter

@TheAwesomeBowser
I don't even want to pay $60 / year for PS Plus.
Just Ew....
$20 / year from Nintendo Switch Online still better than PS Plus.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

@TheAwesomeBowser At this point I'd say PS+ is just as bad as NSO, PS+'s quality has especially dropped since Sony cut PS3 and Vita support. Both services need to do a lot if they're to get anywhere close to the quality of Xbox Live Gold.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

rallydefault

Well, what are we going to do about it?

Nothing, as usual? Just pay it, grumble and get mad at each other on the internet, and move on?

rallydefault

Toy_Link

This month’s NES games are now live along with a SP version of Star Soldier that starts at the last stage.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

TheAwesomeBowser

I recommend everyone reads the comments on the NSO Overview Trailer if they haven't already.

@Galarian_Lassie Who asked you?

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Toy_Link

@TheAwesomeBowser The same person who asked for your opinions.

Yet life moves on.

Toy_Link

Twitch Prime Members can now redeem their additional 9 months of NSO membership.

Edited on by Toy_Link

rallydefault

This thread is like speaking by horseback messenger in the Old West. One guy posts something, the next guys responds a week later. Then @GameOtaku responds to a post that is a couple days shy of a month old lol

And now here I am.

rallydefault

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic