Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 461 to 480 of 3,072

toiletduck

@Harmonie same here, not even mildly interested in Let's Go. I do reckon it appeals to a certain target audience though, so I'd say the people who are enthusiastic deserve a sequel.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

-Green-
Pretty cool video on Pokémon animations. Tbh, i probably expect more of Gamefreak since Pokemon is such a wealthy and immensely popular franchise. That and as newer and newer games are revealed, I’m just like wow, games are getting more and more animated and lively as console generations go on. Sometimes it feels like Pokémon just keeps on getting more and more left behind.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

toiletduck

@-Green- the first thing I turned off in any Pokemon game so far anyway...

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

-Green-

Just wish the Pokémon didn’t feel so stiff and lifeless so often. The video basically talks about it. Pokémon are supposed to be living creatures yet so often they feel like plastic figures. The battle animations and appearances are largely part of it

Edited on by -Green-

Octane

That has nothing to do with the games.

Octane

-Green-

I think people still think that it’s connected to that Armored Evolution rumor that was going around a while ago.

Octane

@-Green- Yeah, that ''rumour'' was based on Armored Mewtwo. It's funny that if you keep repeating something ad nauseam, people will start believing it

Octane

DarkRula

Shadow forms will be in these games.

Do you believe it yet?

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Tyranexx

Shadow forms are literally half the reason why I want to play Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness. Heck, I'd even settle for straight ports.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

DarkRula

Ooh, both of those on the Switch in one collection. Wanted so much.

DarkRula

-Green-
Thankfully it is returning

Tyranexx

Heck yes to trainer customization. I really wish they'd started it in the series sooner, but y'know... limitations.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

-Green-

Corocoro is promising info on SS in their next month issue, which means we’ll very likely see those details before then. I imagine at or before E3

Octane

@-Green- When is their Direct? June 17? CoroCoro comes out on the 15th. I don't think they'd want to spoil the E3 trailer, so I don't think we're getting a lot. But who knows?

Octane

Octane

@Grumblevolcano In that case I expect CoroCoro to feature the things shown during their E3 Direct.

Octane

-Green-

My bet is they’ll have a direct/Trailer for Pokémon before E3 and have some gameplay shown at E3. With Sun and Moon they had their big trailer in May

DarkRula

I could see a Pokémon Direct on 6/June, ready for everything else during the E3 Direct on 11/June. However, it could also be that Town - as the newest thing [and those comments in that article - ay-yi-yi] - will be the one to get the focus Direct, with Sword/Shield in the E3 one. That allows Nintendo to put two of its largest games in the same Direct.

Though a Pokémon Direct would probably bring in a larger audience watching live.

DarkRula

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic