Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 481 to 500 of 3,072

Anti-Matter

I'm thinking about 31 May 2019 for Pokemon Direct.
Just my prediction.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

I think it is too early for a full Pokemon Direct. They usually save those sorts of things for closer to release. I imagine at E3 we will get another trailer, probably some new Pokemon reveals and other information - maybe a confirmation of Pokemon Bank coming to Switch alongside or shortly after Sword and Shield.

Then a Pokemon Direct in October or early November, since most likely the game will be released in November.

My predictions anyway. Take it with a few kilos of salt.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

DarkRula

Oh. I was under the impression there had been more Pokémon Directs, but looking at the list on Wikipedia, there's only been five. Announcement Directs for each generation, one extra for XY in September, and an E3 one in 2017 for UltraSunMoon, Pokken, and GoldSilver on 3DS VC.

Looks like whatever comes will be in the main E3 Direct, then. Unless there's a lot to give, though the closer to E3, the better, to keep it within that week.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Gravitron

I really wouldn't mind if they didnt tell us anything. I haven't played a pokemon game blind since gen 3

Gravitron

Eel

With Gen 3, all I knew about the games was what I saw in ads. So basically just that it had nice graphics and double battles.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@Gravitron @Morpheel Yeah, good old times. I don't like how they keen insisting on revealing 95% of the new Pokemon before the games are even out these days. Show us 10 or 20, that's more than enough.

Octane

-Green-

I just wanna see the starting area Pokes. I love seeing the starter bug and birds

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Gravitron

@Morpheel I has no knowledge of gen 3 til I saw it on store shelves. I was 13 at the time so it was the short phase in my life where I was "too cool" for pokemon. Glad I got over that and now I'm a 28 yr old man who is eager like a little kid for new pokemon games.

Gravitron

Grumblevolcano

I think it'll depend on whether there's spinoffs coming to Switch this year too. Not looking too likely though as most of the Pokemon spinoffs are on mobile nowadays.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

toiletduck

@Gravitron this is basically the bible on how pokemon works for us 'little boys' 😂 I don't even have to feel ashamed anymore when I mention this on a date with another 30+ year old.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Heavyarms55

I certainly don't want them to reveal everything! But teasers are always nice.

Venus_Adept

I just want too see my boy sobble evolution.

Edited on by Venus_Adept

Venus_Adept

-Green-

Looks like we were right about the Pokemon Direct before E3

Tyranexx

I'll personally just be satisfied with learning more about the cover legendaries, seeing a few new Pokemon, and Galar in general.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

It would be nice seeing the cover art, for starters. Hopefully shieldomon will be a cool design, since I'll end up getting that version, despite my tradition of getting the blue-equivalent version.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

-Green-

We probs won’t see these games main gimmicks yet, I’m guessing. But talking about cover art, it’s be really cool if they just kept the Legendaries a mystery and not spoil them on the cover.

toiletduck

@Morpheel how have you made up your mind already?

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Eel

Simply based on the fact that my brother wants the sword version, and I do like shields better than swords.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Heavyarms55

@-Green- You beat me to it. I just saw the post on YouTube about a Pokemon Direct on June 5th.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic