Forums

Topic: NBA Playgrounds

Posts 221 to 240 of 305

Ryu_Niiyama

Apparently the update is live. Downloading now.

Edit: It must be big as heck because I'm using the work wifi and it is still taking quite some time to download.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

silentium

How's the update? Lags? Have they improved the resolution?

silentium

Spoony_Tech

I'm curious of the size but looks like I will have it in under 10 minutes. Can't be that big right?

Playgrounds is now 9.6 GB. Online is active and I can quite tell but the handheld portion does look better and not as washed out.

Online seems to be broken or nobody's online yet, can't tell. All it's displaying is challenge mode and yet it won't let me do anything to enter a challenge and or switch it to a ranked match.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Murph

I wonder if the patch goes out randomly, because it is not available for me yet...unless I'm doing something wrong.

XBL: Murph1
PSN: Murpgh_1
Switch: 8125-7768-9102
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1

Spoony_Tech

@Murph I went to the game select and hit the + button and some options show up one of which was to update.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie It works well enough. I was hitting all the wrong buttons to get started.

MERG said:

Nin10dad

So much more playable now! Managed to actually win a few games. The shot bar indicator is the best thing to happen to this game!

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Murph

G0dlike wrote:

So much more playable now! Managed to actually win a few games. The shot bar indicator is the best thing to happen to this game!

Agreed, although 3s are tougher now, because the shot meter goes so fast.

Ryu_Niiyama

Welp my 3s suck now but I would still rather have the shot meter.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

bluedogrulez

So glad the update is out, even though I'm terrible now. I loved draining 3s with Danny Ainge and was decent at stealing...but both have been nerfed. Maybe this will give more value to the Bigs and blocks, but right now I'm 0-3. Whaaaaah!!

Edited on by bluedogrulez

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Samus7Killer

Wow that took a long time. Not in a basketball kinda mood anymore now that the Finals are over and LeBron lost. This shoulda been ready at launch and I woulda. Too Little Too Late! 😴

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

bluedogrulez

Can someone confirm that the big Switch update did NOT include the new tournaments (eg, Chicago, etc)?

Spoony_Tech

@bluedogrulez I didn't see any new tournaments and I looked.

MERG said:

bluedogrulez

Thanks Spoony. I like the online, but it is frustrating bc I still don't have Steph or Shaq, so I lose to anybody with them. I'm pulling dunks and alley-oops, but Steph guys just sit back and drain threes. Pretty lame.

Samus7Killer

bluedogrulez wrote:

Thanks Spoony. I like the online, but it is frustrating bc I still don't have Steph or Shaq, so I lose to anybody with them. I'm pulling dunks and alley-oops, but Steph guys just sit back and drain threes. Pretty lame.

sounds exactly like the real life Steph... a ball hog 3 thrower. that's all he does and he's placed on the pedestal as the greatest player ever. LOL Modern NBA.

Samus7Killer

bluedogrulez

Hi Guys--I changed my screen name to "bluedogBDR". Not sure if you all are still playing, but if you are, hit me up. I'm basically free points...I just can't get the new 3-pt shooting down (and I still don't have Shaq or curry).

Murph

bluedogrulez wrote:

Hi Guys--I changed my screen name to "bluedogBDR". Not sure if you all are still playing, but if you are, hit me up. I'm basically free points...I just can't get the new 3-pt shooting down (and I still don't have Shaq or curry).

I still occasionally play exhibition games. I like to use the two courts you unlock after winning tournament.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.