Posts 201 to 220 of 305

ValhallaOutcast

The challenges are driving me crazy

I'm a blocking machine with the Admiral until the challenge is to get 3

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

DTMOF84

Lethal wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

It's apparently a derogatory term used in some circles. Although its a bit context sensitive, its use as an insult has the right to be caught by our profanity sensor. And something tells me our friend up there didn't mean to say it in the good context.

And that's all we will be discussing about it.

Move on.

Just said at first glance that is what it looks like. This forum feels like a G rated movie. Everyone needs to chill the hell out a little. There are worse words on basic TV for Gods sakes.

I also said it was not personal.

I agree man. You have to ask permission before posting some days. Then you have all the wannabe moderators trying to chime in and tell you to post this elsewhere before the actual moderator closes it down.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Spoony_Tech

I got a feeling the last announcement was to just shut us up for a while......

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Filth_Element

Finally downloaded. Been having some fun on it. The missus is struggling to get the hang of it but getting there. I'm doing ok on 3 pointers but how hard are allyoops!
What's with the load times! Any news on the online component?
Who's still playing and will be online when it finally comes?

Some of Mario Odyssey is seriously giving heart palpitations.... that plumber is trying to kill me!

Ryu_Niiyama

The patch is done supposedly but they are wrangling with Nintendo to get it approved. I've always appreciated that Nintendo likes to keep patches streamlined and small, but that doesn't work with devs that half bake and patch later.
http://nintendoeverything.com/saber-interactive-explains-the-...

It is annoying but I'm not really mad at Nintendo...release the complete game at launch and you don't have to spend your time fixing the game later. Ah well, we shall see how it goes.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Nintendoforlife

@Ryu_Niiyama From what I've heard the patch is supposedly 15 GB's, which is.....................ridiculous to say the least.

Nintendoforlife

Ryu_Niiyama

@Nintendoforlife UGH. How inelegant.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

DTMOF84

Nintendoforlife wrote:

@Ryu_Niiyama From what I've heard the patch is supposedly 15 GB's, which is.....................ridiculous to say the least.

Was the original download even that big?

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

GrailUK

15GB??? What the bejeezus did they forget to put in the game? You could fit Deus Ex (WiiU edition) in that lol!!!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Lethal

The game has gone from too easy to much too hard. They need to find the sweet spot with this game.

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

Nintendoforlife

@DTMOF84 7.4 GB I believe

@GrailUK I mean for now take it as a rumor, but if it turns out to be true................

Nintendoforlife

Filth_Element

@Lethal really I'm not finding it too hard at the moment but still a couple of tournaments to go.

Edited on by Filth_Element

Some of Mario Odyssey is seriously giving heart palpitations.... that plumber is trying to kill me!

Spoony_Tech

I would have to get a memory card just to dl the patch. Not too happy about that. Hopefully it means that the entire file size will bump to that.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

@GrailUK half the game apparently....I'm sure the resolution fix and the netcode is a sizable chunk of it...again stuff that should have been in the game at launch but I digress. I've paid my money so they got their pat on the back (did it for Shaq Fu actually).

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

GrailUK

@Ryu_Niiyama I hope it works out for everyone. Shaq Fu does look rather good. I think that will be his third game for the Switch! What year is this again?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

ValhallaOutcast

@Ryu_Niiyama I bought it after the said free shaq fu , I was gonna wait for the patch but free fu got me to buy early

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

DTMOF84

I find myself trying too hard to enjoy this game. It's not as fun to pick up and play as all of the NBA Jam and others were. I expected it to be something I could bring my Switch somewhere and show someone this game and we could jump in and play. The learning curve of the shot mechanics is absurd. The simplest of shots or dunks get missed because you held the button down too long or not long enough. The extra points for perfect shots or the first shot get you behind and it's hard to catch up. Maybe I'm not giving it enough of a chance. But I don't see it as something that meets its intended purpose.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Spoony_Tech

@DTMOF84 Nope, you described this game to a tee. It really does take time to learn. It really is frustrating at start but once you learn the mechanics is get easier. To hit a shot you need to press the button just shy of a second. I've learned that's the sweet spot. Before long I was nailing 3 pointers all over the place.

MERG said:

Ryu_Niiyama

@DTMOF84 For what it is worth the patch imo fixes a lot of those issues (I have the game on PC as well). They did nerf 3pointers (which were my bread and butter) and blocks are better but the steals feel like they have become easier to perform. The shot meter was all I really wanted and it made the game enjoyable. Just waiting on them to optimize the patch for Nintendo (as in shrink it so Nintendo will accept it).

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

DTMOF84

@Ryu_Niiyama well sounds like there is hope for it then.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.